Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wizarding War~A Magical Mafia Game (Mafia Win)

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
edited August 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Storyline:
"Welcome, young witches and wizards, to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! We invite you all too- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" You were sitting at your house table, listening to Professor McGonagall speak when suddenly, the school is taken by storm! You try and run, but you are one of the few who doesn't escape. You are blindfolded and brought to a cell by side-apparition. Once your blindfold is removed, you blink in the light. You look besides, you, but hear a small pop and your captor disappears. There is a fireplace inside the cell, but no Floo Powder, so no way to escape. Suddenly, a piece of paper flies out of the fireplace. You read it, and it says:

"Welcome my dear friends. I see that my death eaters did just as I asked. I, Lord Voldemort, am simply warming up after such a long break... And who better than to practice on than young children who are incapable of protecting themselves? So now, I have all of you locked in a secluded portion of the Malfoy Manor, and have prepared a little... game. Each day, you will be provided with 1 parchment roll and 1 quill. The fireplace has been enchanted to send parchment and only parchment. Communicate with each other, and me, using these pieces. And don't think of using handwriting as an identification, I have also enchanted the fireplaces to change the handwriting to mine. Now, back to the rules. You must vote on who you think is me. At the end of the day, all votes will be counted, and if you find me, I will set you free. If you don't, the person with the most votes will be killed by the nearest Death Eater. Best of luck, contestants... Oh, and 1 more thing. During the night, I recommend keeping the topic AWAY from my identity... if you don't, you will meet an early end.

We will be using the "Won't you be my neighbor?" setup. wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Won%27t_You_Be_My_Neighbor%3F

Extra Rules:
.No adding extra people to your conversations
.No disrespecting others
.Follow the forum rules
.New players (who haven't played Mafia before) are welcome.
.Ghosts may talk
.Nothing on-topic during night please.
.No Role Claiming
.Mafia has no Nightkill. Night will just be a breather.

Day will be 24 hours. The flips will occur at 9:00 Pm Mountain Standard Time. Day 1 will begin on July 31st, 2019, at 9:00 AM MST.

Roles:
Lord Voldemort (Mafia Goon)
Gryffindor Student (Vanilla Townie)
Ravenclaw Student (Vanilla Townie)
Hufflepuff Student (Vanilla Townie)
Slytherin Student (Vanilla Townie)

Optional
If you like, after receiving your role, if you're a vanilla townie you may request to be referred to by a character from the house you will represent. If you are killed, this will be what you are called instead of "Ravenclaw Student" or "Hufflepuff Student".

Players
@TheRoseHorse
@DeKay
@citysimmer
@Mouselline
@ChocoCub

Replacements

If a player is inactive for 24 hours, then they will be replaced immediately.
The Harry Potter theme was chosen because the day after this was posted is July 31st, Harry Potter's birthday!
funny-gifs20.gif

Post edited by nerdfashion on

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I hoated this w/ city. Might as well see what its like to play one. Sign me up.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Meee!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Hehe, the reason I decided to do this one was because of yours. It looked like a lot of fun.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Love the story btw.
    Love the story btw.

Thanks!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Yeah same. I'll play.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Me plz!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I love Harry Potter so I’m glad your doing this
    Just one more player and then let the magic begin >:)
    funny-gifs20.gif

I will warn everyone that I work at some poiny everyday this week, but I will try to be as active as I can.
    I will warn everyone that I work at some poiny everyday this week, but I will try to be as active as I can.

No problemo. Just remember that you'll be replaced after 24 hours of inactivity. Oh, that reminds me, I need to put that on the main page!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I will play too :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Yay! We're full.
    All of the roles have been sent out, I'm pretty tired right now, it's past midnight where I am. I'll either set up the communication PM's tomorrow, or you'll have to do that yourself (just make sure you add me, I need to be able to know what's happening). Night!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Just waiting until I can send the last PM without getting a spam block, then I'll immediately come and start the game.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Day 1
    Last night, after that traumatizing event, you are prepared to fight for your life. You have 24 hours- GO!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Contestants, just a reminder that you only have 3 Hours to submit your votes!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm not playing but isn't day supposed to be 24 hours?
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'm not playing but isn't day supposed to be 24 hours?

Yeah, and we didn't even start 12 hours ago.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Oh woops, I said three hours earlier :D My bad. Now it's actually about 14 hours left.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Wait, is there night in this game? I thought there isn't but on your first post, you said there's night. :S
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wait, is there night in this game? I thought there isn't but on your first post, you said there's night. :S

Rose and I hosted it nightless because we thought it would be more balanced, but the setup page in the wiki doesn't state whether there is night.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

Rose and I hosted it nightless because we thought it would be more balanced, but the setup page in the wiki doesn't state whether there is night.

Which is why I'm doing a night because even Voldemort can be generous.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Oh okay.
    832XG3D.gif
    Vote: Rose
    832XG3D.gif