Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why cant you buy EP on Xbox?

simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
Wondering why you can no longer buy any of the EPs on the Xbox 360 anymore? Not even Pets which i know for sure used to be there. I thought not tooo long ago I checked and they were there? :/

I recently brought out my old TS3 from the dust to play and wanted to get some EPs for it but found they werent on the Xbox store.

Bummer! :'(

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2018
    I have no idea but wanted to comment on your avy girl.She is a QT Pie :love: I like her cat like eyes.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    No experience with the console versions of the game, but might this recent announcement be related?
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/940649/service-update-online-services-for-the-sims-3-on-ps3-xbox-360-are-closing#latest
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    There was no EP's for the console version of TS3. There was TS3 the base game and a different version of it which was called as a TS3 Pets. I owned them both.
    TS3 on console had many amazing features tho, like:
    - For the first time ever, players can upload and download content via Xbox Live and PlayStation Network, including player creations from the Exchange for free and new items released by EA, which cost a fee.
    - Karma powers
    - Sims were able to have kids(first time for console)
    - life cycles(first time for console as well)
    Etc

TS3 & TS3 Pets for console are both amazing games and I have SO MANY good memories with them! :love:
  • simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    There was no EP's for the console version of TS3. There was TS3 the base game and a different version of it which was called as a TS3 Pets. I owned them both.
    TS3 on console had many amazing features tho, like:
    - For the first time ever, players can upload and download content via Xbox Live and PlayStation Network, including player creations from the Exchange for free and new items released by EA, which cost a fee.
    - Karma powers
    - Sims were able to have kids(first time for console)
    - life cycles(first time for console as well)
    Etc

TS3 & TS3 Pets for console are both amazing games and I have SO MANY good memories with them! :love:

Oh thanks for letting me know! I had thought i seen them available once for console but i must of just been crazy lol. Thank you :smile:
  • simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
    I have no idea but wanted to comment on your avy girl.She is a QT Pie :love: I like her cat like eyes.

ahhh thanks but no thanks, not my sim :smile: i believe she is a sim made by simbuh (i think!) on tumblr and i only edited her screenie haha. But i do love this sim too !!!