The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favorite pre-made Vampire?

Please explain why:)

Who is your favorite pre-made Vampire? 230 votes

Caleb Vatore
46%
Frn0731bshag4lvEvvieSimmerSimsprocfunbrackencat31Kita5399JaseLaBlue0314Cabelle1863jeLlyBeAn1573BlkBarbiegalSimsILikeSimsMi9shaoscarSimpatsyannWritin_Regsimm621Magdaleenacchant86LadyDecafSavorySage 106 votes
Vladislaus Straud
34%
JeanDerellaIcewolfVibseAlrynnkeekee53Strangerthanhappysimmer2007Anmirlasimgirl1010robyngravesIObelleJestTruBagoas77GroupieFliesalanmichael1MindofyJennyggtaydevBugginbabs78 79 votes
Lilith Vatore
19%
julienrob2004MartinvPlayerSinger2010TheLibrarySimIsb917BloosmooBeardedgeekMilutinMujovicHumility925MoonfoxNightcrylittlemissgogo5782341b77vltnb494ryttu3kInternal_ChaosMissCashmereOldeseadoggeStutumMDianaSimsAHolyToilet 45 votes

Comments

• TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    Mine has to be Vlad just because I feel that the game wouldnt be the same without him.. He epitomizes what it means to be a vampire (creepy looking, evil, loner) and he serves a purpose at the beginning of the game as he is the one who introduces the player to the world of the vampires. I feel like the ame wouldnt be the same without him. I know though that Caleb has a lot of fans in this firum so I m just curious to see whos gonna come first.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Tough call
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    The sire must be revered! >:)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Caleb hands down. He reminds me of both Lestat and Louis from Interview with the Vampire rolled into one character.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Caleb of course, he is so funny yet serious. I love his character.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    I feel like Caleb is overrated and I just don't like Lilith. So my reason for picking Vlad is that he's the only one left.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited July 2018
    I found the vampire nobles and other vampires from the trailer to be a lot more interesting considering they don't come pre-packaged with the game and there seems to be a underlining mystery about what happened to them since you see them in the paintings.

latest?cb=20170117081401
    latest?cb=20170113192827&path-prefix=fr
    5vJrxmT.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Superficially, I think Caleb is gorgeous! But, I also love Vlad and I think he may have more personality. I picked Caleb because he married one of my sims and he does create becautiful babies!
    edited July 2018
    Caleb Vatore
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    I found the vampire nobles and other vampires from the trailer to be a lot more interesting considering they don't come pre-packaged with the game and there seems to be a underlining mystery about what happened to them since you see them in the paintings.

latest?cb=20170117081401
    latest?cb=20170113192827&path-prefix=fr
    Do you know if these vampires are on the gallery? I liked them in the trailer and I’ve been wanting to populate Forgotten Hollow a bit more. I also really liked the male sim from the Jungle Adventure trailer, so it’d be great if Maxis do put the sims from their trailers up on the gallery.
    Do you know if these vampires are on the gallery? I liked them in the trailer and I’ve been wanting to populate Forgotten Hollow a bit more. I also really liked the male sim from the Jungle Adventure trailer, so it’d be great if Maxis do put the sims from their trailers up on the gallery.
    YEP!

Maxiscreator_01 has the vampires from the trailer uploaded there much like a lot of other sims you may have seen form other trailers. I put them all in the game, so Forgotten Hollow feels a lot more better with them in it. <3
    5vJrxmT.png
    Caleb Vatore
    YEP!

Maxiscreator_01 has the vampires from the trailer uploaded there much like a lot of other sims you may have seen form other trailers. I put them all in the game, so Forgotten Hollow feels a lot more better with them in it. <3
    Yay! Thank you so much. They’re definitely going into my game, now.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited July 2018
    Caleb Vatore
    he's handsome as hell <3:D
    But I also love Lilith very much!
    I've also got all the Vamps from the trailer. They are just so cool.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    I love Caleb, a soul in torment.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited July 2018
    Caleb Vatore
    I really like Caleb. I aged him down to a teenager. He's soooooo emo now in my save.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    love all three but Caleb and Vlad are tiebreakers
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    I love them all though. They're quirky and different than all the other premades.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    edited July 2018
    Vladislaus Straud
    i don't know if this counts, because i don't actually own Vampires... but i love reading people's stories about Vlad. he reminds me of Nosferatu (a great film/character, IMO) so i think that's why i like him.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    Pssh. Caleb's such a wimp compared to Vlad. :D

The win has to go to the true Master plasma drinker who knows how to revel in his nature, says I! Fight me Vampire style! >:)
    #Team Occult
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    YEP!

I only see the rebel vamps not the noble ones from the trailer.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    I love Vlad, I love him
    He's sooo ugly I love it
    In my game he's happily living with his dog bunny Vincent <3 I wish MCC gave me trainwreck babies from him, but it's fine. I can always wait :pensive:
    Also yes, I agree with @fewlines on him being remniscent of Nosferatu. I loved the movie a lot, and I'm really excited for the indie remake with my man Doug Jones :sob:<3<3
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    YEP!

My favorite Gallery vampire is Samantha Gratz. I imagine her as a moody genius who makes large intellectual contributions to the vampire community, even though the older vampires think her to be immature, as she was turned only recently.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited July 2018
    verlainem wrote: »

I only see the rebel vamps not the noble ones from the trailer.

The nobles should be there. ;O Though it's only Inna, Vlad BloodVein, and Elle. The darker skinned vampire and the one in the red dress curiously isn't for some reason, so I had to download those two from someone else, but the nobles are definitely there under maxiscreator_01 Here's a direct link to the gallery in the browser.

The Nobles
    5vJrxmT.png
  • CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    Lilith Vatore
    It used to be Caleb but lately Lilith has become my favourite.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    I like all of them, but I like Caleb Vatore the most.
    Proud simmer
  • AilurophiletteAilurophilette Posts: 49 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Caleb all the way! @LadyKyn I had no idea that you could download the trailer vampires!
    Origin ID: Ailurophilette | The Honeycomb Legacy |