Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dungeons & Dragons... Sims Edition! Game

2...Next

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I don't have much time to go in my game right now, so I'll come up with a picture later.

Sim: Davey Draconis
    Appearance: Black hair and medium tan skin. slender face and slender build, somewhat thick lips, light stubble
    Life state: Human
    Traits: Coward, Flirty, Heavy Sleeper, Easily Impressed, Good
    Class: Cleric
    Short bio: Davey is really into the ladies (and the occasional man). He tends to get friendly with attractive sims who catch his eye, and is a bit of a flirt overall. He tends to cower at the sight of scary things, but he trained to be a cleric anyway, and does what needs to be done. He's quite impressionable as well, and might be deceived by appearances. Beneath it all, he is a good guy, and hopes to help fellow adventurers in their time of need.

Just make sure he sleeps far away from the others or in his own room. He snores a lot.

Good at:
    Gardening
    Charisma

Not so good at:
    Logic
    Cooking
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Is shipping allowed?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Is shipping allowed?

I hope so :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Nyx_NightmareNyx_Nightmare Posts: 57 Member
    edited July 2018
    @icmnfrsh Oooh your Sim sounds fun :) A cowardly flirt :lol:
    I am that one player in D&D that will ALWAYS roll 1s on Stealth, especially when I'm a Rogue :(
    I'll be posting the intro story to this in a few hours. If you havent got your Sims made up then, dont worry. You can post what they are whenever. I'd ask that no one starts playing (i.e participating in making choices your Sim would make in story) until they do post up their Sim info. But, once you do post it up you can jump into wherever the story is at currently. :)

Also, I wont be giving pics of any NPCs I have in this game because that's too much work XD I will describe what they look like, though. I'll also be throwing in some premade Sims from Sunset Valley for fun, and to keep it logical since you will be starting in that town.
    I am that one player in D&D that will ALWAYS roll 1s on Stealth, especially when I'm a Rogue :(
    It’s a hot Summer day in Sunset Valley. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the creepy ice cream truck is somehow parked outside every Sims’ house in town.
    So nothing seems out of the ordinary.
    It’s currently Leisure Day, so every Sim is at the beach, local pool, or throwing their own pool party at home. Well, every Sim besides Gunther Goth.

Gunther is in his manor, typing up something on his laptop. He jumps in fright when hearing a knock on his front door. He shuts his laptop softly and peeks out the window. He sighs in relief and opens the door.
    “Thank Llama you’re finally here!” he says to all of you. “I've been waiting days! Come in, come in!” he ushers you all inside, then hurries to close and lock the door. You see he has at least 5 different locks on it.
    “You’re probably wondering why I called you all here. Well…” he looks worried. “Someone has been trying to blackmail me, I think, and at first I wasn’t surprised. I am the most known CEO in Sunset Valley, of course. I thought the letters were just jokes or pranks, or meaningless threats. But they aren’t. They’re serious, and they’re getting worse. I… I don’t know who or why, so that’s where you come in. You... you are the adventuring detectives, aren't you? Please. Can you help?”

(This is where you get to play. Say or do what your Sim would do here, use roleplay, ask Gunther questions, ask me questions about the scene, ask what you can do here…. Ect)
    "Greetings, Mr. Goth. Now first things first: could you show us these letters?"

Davey scopes the room in awe at the expensive furnishings as Gunther busies himself.

edited July 2018
    "Oh! The... the letters. Right." Gunther rushes into another room to grab them. He brings them back and looks a bit nervous. "Uh... The thing about the letters... There's some things in them that I'd rather not have repeated to anyone, especially... Especially not to Cornelia, my wife."

He hands you the letters. You see that they start out minor, with empty threats and common insults explaining that Gunther's mother was a Llama.. Then the letters change, almost suddenly. The fourth letter becomes serious, and starts speaking about the affair that Gunther is having with another Sim - with none other than Agnes Crumplebottom, Cornelia Goth's sister.

Gunther says quickly "Lies! All of it!" Then he gives a nervous laugh.
    "Mr. Goth, who do you think would send these letters, or know about your possible aff--activities?"

Gunther flinches at hearing the almost-word of 'affairs.'
    "I can't point a finger at anyone, but..." He sighs. "The Landgraabs and i.... Haven't seen eye to eye recently. I won't say I suspect them, but I dont not suspect them."
    "Sounds good and all, but do you have anything concrete to back your suspicions?"

(Btw is anyone else joining?)

I still don't have a photo of my sim :sweat_smile:
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @Shadyboop you don't need a photo.

I'm still thinking of a character.
    Same here :D

9dUkPXc.png
    Name: Rin Charlise
    Traits: Adventurous, Animal Lover, Brave, Charismatic, Great Kisser
    Bio: Rin is a mischievous and daring girl. She's one girl who can charm a lady with her guitar and voice. There is a lot of rumours ciculating around her snow white hair. Perhaps it will remain a mystery. She has a soft spot for animal despite her terrifying courage. She's a protective girl ready to ward off what's threatening her comrads (or her girl ;) )

Good at:
    Guitar
    Charisma

Not good at:
    Writing
    Riding