Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else hear chicken noises in the game?

Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
I'm not crazy, the first time I didn't know if I dreamed but now it's the second time! Remember we had cats & dogs noises before, and now it happen again but with chicken noises. I'm sure it's a hint for a Farming pack!
Lu4ERme.gif

Comments

• NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    I'm not crazy, the first time I didn't know if I dreamed but now it's the second time! Remember we had cats & dogs noises before, and now it happen again but with chicken noises. I'm sure it's a hint for a Farming pack!

Do you remember when exactly you heard those chicken noises? What were your Sims doing when it happened, or was it just totally random?
    The only chicken-like sound I ever heard in the game is the one they make when they are joking.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Nindl wrote: »

Do you remember when exactly you heard those chicken noises? What were your Sims doing when it happened, or was it just totally random?
    The only chicken-like sound I ever heard in the game is the one they make when they are joking.

I was just exploring Newcrest by myself during fall the second time, the first time I don't remember. But I'm pretty sure it's totally random.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • kphillips2977kphillips2977 Posts: 135 Member

I was just exploring Newcrest by myself during fall the second time, the first time I don't remember. But I'm pretty sure it's totally random.

You are not crazy, I heard it today while my sims were getting married in San My Park!
    [img][/img]001701c.gif

• MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    No .

You are not crazy, I heard it today while my sims were getting married in San My Park!

Happy to know it!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Nope haven't heard it. And even if I did, i'm not even sure if it would be a direct hint to a farming pack. People are stretching it.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No. But I hear train noises in Willow Creek.
    Jean wrote: »
    Nope haven't heard it. And even if I did, i'm not even sure if it would be a direct hint to a farming pack. People are stretching it.

There wasn't here before Seasons. And we had noises to hint C&D so I'm 100% sure it's a hint.
    Lu4ERme.gif
    I know, but still I think with hints in general, that people are stretching all of it. It's an opinion, not flaming you or anything. It's what I experience and feel.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

There wasn't here before Seasons. And we had noises to hint C&D so I'm 100% sure it's a hint.

I mean... there were dog barking noises in willow creek since the base game launched.

I mean... there were dog barking noises in willow creek since the base game launched.

But not chicken noises.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I didnt heard anything, but i only played the Spring season (i play rotational, so... i will slowly experience seasons).
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member

Judging off your comments from other threads you seem to be a bit of a negative nancy :|
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    No, I didn’t hear chickens (yet)?
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
    edited July 2018
    hunniboo1 wrote: »

Judging off your comments from other threads you seem to be a bit of a negative nancy :|

Based on what my personal opinion is, I'm a negative nancy? I'm sorry but do you know me personally? Feels like a personal attack. Whatever.
    I'm not negative when I vent what my personal view and personal opinions are, which is the MEANING of a message board, just because I don't wrap it in ribbons doesn't mean I'm a negative nancy. Maybe other people are too much of a positive petunia?
    It's just that I see a lot of times in threads, this is a clue, this is a hint, this is that, this is this, that I felt like saying something. It doesn't mean in any way I forbid people to say what they want, which is the whole point of a thread/message board/forum, guess what we're on? A forum.

Saying that I'm a negative nancy because I say what I think, and moreso because you don't know who or how I am, isn't right in my opinion.

I even explained it in a post above this one
    Jean wrote:
    I know, but still I think with hints in general, that people are stretching all of it. It's an opinion, not flaming you or anything. It's what I experience and feel.

So there's no need to single anyone out I feel.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member

Based on what my personal opinion is, I'm a negative nancy? I'm sorry but do you know me personally? Feels like a personal attack. Whatever.
    I'm not negative when I vent what my personal view and personal opinions are, which is the MEANING of a message board, just because I don't wrap it in ribbons doesn't mean I'm a negative nancy. Maybe other people are too much of a positive petunia?
    It's just that I see a lot of times in threads, this is a clue, this is a hint, this is that, this is this, that I felt like saying something. It doesn't mean in any way I forbid people to say what they want, which is the whole point of a thread/message board/forum, guess what we're on? A forum.

Saying that I'm a negative nancy because I say what I think, and moreso because you don't know who or how I am, isn't right in my opinion.

Jean wrote:

Whoa there slow down cowboy..nobody is attacking you. Just seems like from what I have seen from your other posts on topics similar to this one you shoot down their thoughts quickly. Just like you are entitled to an opinion they are entitled to believe that there are hints hinting to a certain EP or GP. You did it to other member who mentioned about the fairies because of what they seen in the Sylvan Glade area.

2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I've heard them too OP, you're not crazy. I heard them in Windenburg. And based on recent tweets a farming pack is is definitely in the works.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I haven't heard them yet, but I will listen extra carefully to see if I do the next time I play! I could only possibly see hearing chicken noises in Brindleton Bay, the other worlds are too suburban to have chickens.
  • domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    It was a chicken, I tell you, a giant chicken!!!
    (Sorry, I couldn't resist the Animaniacs reference)

All kidding aside, I truly hope it is a genuine hint. A farming expansion is number one on my list of wants.

Jean wrote:

Whoa there slow down cowboy..nobody is attacking you. Just seems like from what I have seen from your other posts on topics similar to this one you shoot down their thoughts quickly. Just like you are entitled to an opinion they are entitled to believe that there are hints hinting to a certain EP or GP. You did it to other member who mentioned about the fairies because of what they seen in the Sylvan Glade area.

There is still no need to call someone a negative nancy, if you can also word it the way you are now.
    Anyway, I said that in that specific topic because, again, that's what I felt. I'm not shooting down anything, so there's no need to put words in my mouth.
    But let's get ontopic, it's fine.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Quick reminder, let's be respectful to everyone on the forums, please. If we continue the conversation about namecalling, etc. I will have to close the thread.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    this thread is funny
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• EMZ_1EMZ_1 Posts: 42 Member
    Stop listening to Toy
    :)
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Might be a stretch but if it leads to a farming game pack, why not
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • aidansaysaidansays Posts: 49 Member
    I haven't heard any chicken noises...? Maybe I just am not listening well enough. Where did you hear the chicken noises?