Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Pack Confirmed? Official Polish Q&A

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Attention everyone, I have a prediction. We will get either an EP, GP or and SP next year in 2019. Thank you, thank you, please hold your applause. No, I'm not a psychic, thank you.
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Sims 4 is confirmed to have at least 3 years of content left.
    If that means 3 things per year and that is it, we don't know.
    (By "Things" I mean both paid DLC and Patches that add two hairstyles and one deco object)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Eliharb wrote: »
    Hope it's a Dating or University Ep coming but I'm also hoping for a Gamepack as well.

More dating? :neutral:

Yes.

Online dating feature,chemistry and attraction,slow dancing,tons of new romantic interactions including in bed,table proposals,footsie,honeymoon destination with a romantic inn and so much more.

This is how much romance is missing in the game. Remember we haven't had a pack dedicated to romance since TS1 Hot Date and TS2 Night Life.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I'm hoping for an farm expansion pack before the year is up . Wishful thinking!! ;)
  • Options
    beville wrote: »
    I'm hoping for an farm expansion pack before the year is up . Wishful thinking!! ;)

I can see it coming next year. I want it really well thought out to work well with Seasons. But, yes, I do want it ASAP.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Would love a school or University themed EP, but I don't think an EP is next. I think the seventh GP is coming soon. What theme.. Honestly no clue.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    A lot of ideas flying around in this thread. And all because of yet another 'leak' from EA employees that do not live in the US. And now they're backpedaling and saying it was all a big mistake. Really? Or did they blurt out that excuse, as they pulled feet from mouths because the very least they could have done is give us a bleeping clue about the pack's theme! These out of country EA employees have waaaayyy too much time on their hands if they can they resort to teasing the fans with a well-placed leak then stand back and laugh as forums all over the world go nuclear. Again. And I am rolling my eyes as I type this because every time a leak happens we get an announcement from EA that another pack is about to drop.

Frankly, the next stuff pack should be titled " The Everything That Is Missing From Sims4 Pack ". Slow dancing, spiral staircases, untethered babies, a few other types of smaller pets, and birds, university, cars, terrain tools, CAW, CASt, supernaturals, farming, farm animals....the list is long. And most, if not all, of those things, will happen. The next EP will probably be released in time for Christmas. And I believe it will be the University EP. The next stuff and game packs probably will be released in August and October. We're due for another stuff pack but I have no clue as to what its theme could be. I just hope they include spiral staircases sometime soon. Those are at the top of my wish list. I'm going out on a shaky limb here but the next game pack will be Supernaturals or one about farming. SimGuruGrant was asking about types of farm animals and such on Twitter at one point so that's the only reason why I think farming could be the pack's theme. A farming pack could also be used to introduce the off-the-grid style of gameplay objects such as windmills and solar panels. And would need another type of world that feels very rural.

More speculation. It's all at the very least, partially true. Some of what everyone wants will happen but we just don't know when. That's where a little truth and a whole lot of transparency would be nice. But, oh well, that isn't going to happen just yet. Now that another little leak has sprung, EA may be gearing up to announce the planned release of another pack. I do expect someone to respond to the news about this leak on Monday or Tuesday, though. I don't expect much from them but it will be interesting to hear what they have to say.
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Hope it's a Dating or University Ep coming but I'm also hoping for a Gamepack as well.

I would love more dating the romance mechanics in the game right are seriously lacking there needs to be a chemistry system with turn on’s and turn on’s, better reactions to cheating for more drama, Shower woohoo and proposing ag the table
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Haven't we only been getting one EP a year?

Sims 4 was the only one that changed that. We used to have 2 EPs until the endo of Sims 3 cycle (if yoou dont count the fact that get to work and get together were released in the same year).
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited July 2018

I dont understand why EA doestn want to tell us things... we would buy it even if they broadcasted the entire production of the packs.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    A lot of ideas flying around in this thread. And all because of yet another 'leak' from EA employees that do not live in the US. And now they're backpedaling and saying it was all a big mistake. Really? Or did they blurt out that excuse, as they pulled feet from mouths because the very least they could have done is give us a bleeping clue about the pack's theme! These out of country EA employees have waaaayyy too much time on their hands if they can they resort to teasing the fans with a well-placed leak then stand back and laugh as forums all over the world go nuclear. Again. And I am rolling my eyes as I type this because every time a leak happens we get an announcement from EA that another pack is about to drop.

Frankly, the next stuff pack should be titled " The Everything That Is Missing From Sims4 Pack ". Slow dancing, spiral staircases, untethered babies, a few other types of smaller pets, and birds, university, cars, terrain tools, CAW, CASt, supernaturals, farming, farm animals....the list is long. And most, if not all, of those things, will happen. The next EP will probably be released in time for Christmas. And I believe it will be the University EP. The next stuff and game packs probably will be released in August and October. We're due for another stuff pack but I have no clue as to what its theme could be. I just hope they include spiral staircases sometime soon. Those are at the top of my wish list. I'm going out on a shaky limb here but the next game pack will be Supernaturals or one about farming. SimGuruGrant was asking about types of farm animals and such on Twitter at one point so that's the only reason why I think farming could be the pack's theme. A farming pack could also be used to introduce the off-the-grid style of gameplay objects such as windmills and solar panels. And would need another type of world that feels very rural.

More speculation. It's all at the very least, partially true. Some of what everyone wants will happen but we just don't know when. That's where a little truth and a whole lot of transparency would be nice. But, oh well, that isn't going to happen just yet. Now that another little leak has sprung, EA may be gearing up to announce the planned release of another pack. I do expect someone to respond to the news about this leak on Monday or Tuesday, though. I don't expect much from them but it will be interesting to hear what they have to say.

Stuffpack should be a Summer Themed Pack hopefully a Pool Theme.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Karon, it's known as control and manipulation. Enough crumbs for us to be hopeful, but an overall cloak of secrecy to hide what is really going on. It all feels like a run-down that's phrased in a positive manner.
  • Options
    ZedieZedie Posts: 38 Member
    I bet you all one million american dollars that it's university.
  • Options
    Zedie wrote: »

Hopefully it is and it brings back the wild parties,keg drinking and photobooths.
  • Options
    Zedie wrote: »

I'll take that bet. I could use a million dollars. :D
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Oh goodie, without the quartlerly teasers we're back to being excited about there just being a pack. I miss them :s
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited July 2018
    lol :D ... people are so naive !

EP05 Seasons was released only 3 weeks ago !
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    If University isn't the Next Expansion Pack then the question is what could it be?

The most likely prospects are

A Tropical Beach Vacation Pack-Now I know a lot of you will say we just got a jungle destination but if they do beaches in an EP and they might then they could release it during the Holiday Season. It would compliment Seasons during the Summer Season.

Farming-This is possible as well. Already people can hear roosters since installing Seasons. Farming could add new harvestables like pumpkins a great recipe for Fall.

A Dating Expansion would really spice up the romance interactions and would add stuff for Love Day that is in Seasons.

An Alpine Destination Vacation this could be a Winter World with skiing and so many other winter activities.

Witches I'll list this because it might be an EP but more likely this won't happen as I think they'll do witches in a Gamepack.
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    I would love a Tropical Beach Vacation ! :) I used to love the Asian themed vacation too in TS2; where you could talk to a ninja and gain teleporting powers.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited July 2018
    Why is everybody thinking it's going to be an EP? We JUST got one and they take quite a long time to make. If anything, it's either going to be a GP or an SP, but certainly not University or Farming or any other EP type packs people are mentioning.

Sure, if I'm wrong, feel free to spoon-feed me my words. I'm just saying it seems highly unlikely and that some of you may be setting yourselves up for disappointment.
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    Why is everybody thinking it's going to be an EP? We JUST got one and they take quite a long time to make. If anything, it's either going to be a GP or an SP, but certainly not University or Farming or any other EP type packs people are mentioning.

Sure, if I'm wrong, feel free to spoon-feed me my words. I'm just saying it seems highly unlikely and that some of you may be setting yourselves up for disappointment.

I understand what you're saying, but I think a lot of people here are more speculating based on this polish announcement that we will get another expansion this year (likely around the holidays) and what that expansion might be, not that it will be the next thing we are going to get.
  • Options
    I'm sure they are hard at work on some wonderful packs and I can't wait to see what's next.

@catloverplayer Those are some excellent possibilities.
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I can’t see them releasing another EP this year but hopefully it will be a GP and not an SP.