Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any hints on Seasons about the next EP?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
I was in a brazilian website, and i saw someonw saying that they found a hint for University, but they didnt say what it was and i cant comment on their comment. Does anyone knows what hint about University it was? Or maybe they were just lying?

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I'm not sure what University hint there is, because I don't see anything related to it nor am I actively looking for hints.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    I've played Seasons,and I've never found any hints to any education pack whatsoever.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited July 2018
    Karon wrote: »
    I was in a brazilian website, and i saw someonw saying that they found a hint for University, but they didnt say what it was and i cant comment on their comment. Does anyone knows what hint about University it was? Or maybe they were just lying?
    One of the toddler pools have palm trees on it. Possible hint to a Beach Themed Pack. Haven't seen any hint regarding universtity.

• Internal_ChaosInternal_Chaos Posts: 66 Member
    edited July 2018
    I got a notification the other day in game that said something along the lines of, whatever my sim was doing would help them in University. I didn't think to get a pic of it though. I think I may have been doing scout things or maybe they just got an A in school. I can't remember... :/
    Gallery Username: Internal_Chaos
  • SimmerSamSimmerSam Posts: 73 Member
    I haven't seen any hints, but I really hope we get University soon, its the pack I want most! SimGuruGrant has done a few polls on supernatural related things so to me that seems like it may be the next release. But it's hard to say since they didn't hint at/mention Seasons at all
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    One of the toddler pools have palm trees on it. Possible hint to a Beach Themed Pack. Haven't seen any hint regarding universtity.

All of the base game worlds have Palm Strees so I doubt it.
    jackjack_k wrote: »

All of the base game worlds have Palm Strees so I doubt it.

Yes but this is on an object.
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    The after school activities but there's only one option to choose. Really seems to be questionable to me. The word "activities" itself is plural so it probably means that we'll be getting more after school activities in the future. And I'm referring to university LOL
    y'all got bread?
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member

Lol it has palm trees in it because its decoration?? lmao
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    We have a calendar so maybe we can make termtimes for students to go to university and come home for the holidays- if one has Seasons of course.
  • Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    I dont know if anyone wrote it here but in the holidays traditions there is STREAKING from ts3 university!!!
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    edited July 2018
    The streaking made me think of university too, as that was a big thing there in both Sims 2 and 3. I haven’t made a scout yet, but I definitely will!

And yes, considering how they made scouting in a list, I do expect more after school activities for the future.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    There is a picture that came with Seasons and it has a barn in it and it shows in the picture with three seasons, it look like winter, fall, maybe summer. Hoping a farm expansion pack is next.
  • kphillips2977kphillips2977 Posts: 135 Member
    I got a notification the other day in game that said something along the lines of, whatever my sim was doing would help them in University. I didn't think to get a pic of it though. I think I may have been doing scout things or maybe they just got an A in school. I can't remember... :/

I had same type of message. I could have sworn it was when my child's grades went up, but it could have been during scouts as well because I had them in that. I didn't give it much thought nor did I pay much attention to it. After you mentioned this, I recalled seeing the same thing.
    [img][/img]001701c.gif

• TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited July 2018
    beville wrote: »
    There is a picture that came with Seasons and it has a barn in it and it shows in the picture with three seasons, it look like winter, fall, maybe summer. Hoping a farm expansion pack is next.

Yeah, I made a full discussion about that topic a month ago. Most of them said that it's only just a painting and it has nothing to do with or hinting a farm pack. But I'm really assuming that it's a hint for a possible "off-the-grid" pack to come. Besides from that, most of the packs have also been hinted with wall decals and paintings. So, this could be like it too.
    y'all got bread?
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited July 2018

It has palm trees because it's a summer themed object, it's that simple. Stop reaching. If there is no news just relax and wait.
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    People are reporting they're hearing chickens in their game.... :D

I obviously take this with a grain of salt, but I'd like to remind everyone that before Cats&Dogs was announced people also reported hearing random dogs barking in the neighborhood so I wouldn't be surprised if devs included something like that in the recent patch.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    SimmerSam wrote: »
    I haven't seen any hints, but I really hope we get University soon, its the pack I want most! SimGuruGrant has done a few polls on supernatural related things so to me that seems like it may be the next release. But it's hard to say since they didn't hint at/mention Seasons at all

Actually, there was a ton of hints for seasons in Cats & Dogs
    MrMonty96 wrote: »

It has palm trees because it's a summer themed object, it's that simple. Stop reaching. If there is no news just relax and wait.

There are so many hints to a beach pack. I'm not reaching I just think this is yet another hint. The other toddler pool doesn't have palm trees. They didn't have to add a second toddler pool with palm trees but they did.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

There are so many hints to a beach pack. I'm not reaching I just think this is yet another hint. The other toddler pool doesn't have palm trees. They didn't have to add a second toddler pool with palm trees but they did.

There aren’t so many hints. They did because there are already palm trees in the worlds we have now. Doesn’t mean beach pack.

You’ve been saying since 2015 that a Romance GP, Pool Stuff Pack, and Tropical EP are all coming next, but it never happens.

It’s probably not worth getting your hopes up over and over.
    edited July 2018

There aren’t so many hints. They did because there are already palm trees in the worlds we have now. Doesn’t mean beach pack.

You’ve been saying since 2015 that a Romance GP, Pool Stuff Pack, and Tropical EP are all coming next, but it never happens.

Let people have fun perhaps? Every year I hope for the stuff I'd like as well, but when I don't get them I just move on. It's not a big deal. Getting your hopes up and speculating is just what people do when they're into this game and that's ok.

@beville it's been a while since that detailed farm pack poll. At this point it seems more possible for the team to be working on that instead of an occult pack like many people say. I think it makes sense to release such highly requested pack right after seasons :)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited July 2018
    Just have a look at @SimGuruGraham 's Twitter with a water park lot. Is this a clue of something next or for the future? Why should he be in search for a piece of his childhood? :* Can we divert his search for memories to Farming perhaps? >:)

Yes well they all will before TS4 is over.
    Simburian wrote: »
    Just have a look at @SimGuruGraham 's Twitter with a water park lot. Is this a clue of something next or for the future? Why should he be in search for a piece of his childhood? :* Can we divert his search for memories to Farming perhaps? >:)

There was a water park concept mentioned in one of the veeery early EA surveys going around in 2015 I believe.... Could it be? :p
  • rhysbarrett8rhysbarrett8 Posts: 100 Member

Yes well they all will before TS4 is over.

Well we don't know that