Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Degree for magical sims?

I just started playing sims 3 again after missing having a witch, and I'm wondering what college courses are best for magical sims?

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2018
    My sense is that it really doesn't matter if they are a witch or not. There are no uni courses or majors that enhance or depend on witch magic, it becomes more a matter of what other skills the sim wants to develop and what their career plans (if any) might be. Others here might have different opinions on this, though.

I have a genie sim hybrid who will be going to uni pretty soon. Of course as a genie he can already prepare the highest quality foods possible by clapping his hands or whatever, but I still plan to put him through the Fine Arts major so he can be a gourmet chef and be able to prepare such meals the old fashioned way just for fun. :)
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    When I played a witch, I always had them head in the direction of all things nature, meaning gardening, alchemy, and Science. Learning how to clone stuff, and not have to kill the smaller life forms just for her potions. Using this machine....
    scienceresearchstation.jpg
  • NubianOnyxNubianOnyx Posts: 33 Member
    I did the same. Most of my witches were Health/Science majors and I made sure their logic skill was high enough to use the chemistry lab table to discover other potions. Also cloning helped me when I couldn't always find rare items for potions.
    > @LaBlue0314 said:
    > When I played a witch, I always had them head in the direction of all things nature, meaning gardening, alchemy, and Science. Learning how to clone stuff, and not have to kill the smaller life forms just for her potions. Using this machine....