Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What life state would you want to see in the game?

Comments

• robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    Witches
    Ideally, I would want to see witches, werewolves, and zombies.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Witches
    Witches here also Robots. I'd like to see all of the others too but I have stories for the first two.
    egTcBMc.png
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Werewolves
    Brindleton wrote: »
    Yep, this poll got 61 votes by the time the Twitter poll got over 6,000 votes.
    The most I ever saw for a poll in this forum was around 300 votes.
    Yet this poll ended up having the same end result.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • charlesbergcharlesberg Posts: 88 Member
    Witches
    Witches are my all-time favourite supernatural creature, so many ways to portray them.
    Signature here. No here. Never-mind.
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Werewolves
    Would be fun to have the classic rivalry of werewolves vs. vamps
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Witches
    I would love to see witches for two reasons, mainly because I have a family I really imagine being witches, they just give me these vibes lol. The second reason is because I think the system for vampires could be perfectly transferred to witches, with their own abilities and weaknesses.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Robots
    Robots! I don't really care about the other life states as I'm not a fan of supernaturals, but I've always liked robots and can't wait for them to return.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Witches
    Witches are the only life state I've actually found enjoyable in all games. Plus, they're the most practical supernaturals to play with (especially when you want a mix of magic and reality in your game). Vampires, Fairies, Werewolves, and even Genies lived for way too long in Sims 3 (but especially the vampires and fairies). Yes, I know I could always just manually age them up myself, but I like playing along with their lifespans naturally. Witches are the only supernatural in Sims 3 that lived the same amount of time as human Sims.

Not only that, but even in Sims 1 and 2, they were my favorite supernaturals to play. I guess it's probably because I always wanted to be a warlock when I was a kid... lol But still... I would love to see witches make a return in Sims 4! :heart: Also, it wouldn't be The Sims without witches... after all, they're the only supernatural being that has been in EVERY Sims game since the first! Not having them would be breaking a long tradition... which would be sad.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    Werewolves
    If they do them like the statues in Vampires, then yeah, werewolves.
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Witches
    I really would love to have both witches and werewolves.
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Witches
    I'd like Witches. I have many witch Sims just itching to get their hands on some magic.

That being said, I'm also interested in Werewolves, Genies, and Robots.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited July 2018
    Witches
    I want to see witches, Robots and Fairies in that order. And I don’t have Twitter..... I am sure I would spend as much time on there with politics as I do on Facebook..... lol
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Witches
    Witches all the way. Second choice would be robots, long live Servo!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited July 2018
    Mermaids
    Mermaids, because witches already were done quite well in Sims 3 and mermaids were a bit of a disappointment. So I hope they'll do them better and I hope in Sims 4 it's possible to give them their own functional underwater world.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • xxRitaaaaaaxxxxRitaaaaaaxx Posts: 6 New Member
    Witches
    I would have chosen mermaids but you can't even go to the beach or anything lmao, unless it was an ep that allowed sims to go to beaches. However a new city would be needed...
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches
    I want them all eventually but I'd like witches next.
  • MiddletonPlaysMiddletonPlays Posts: 61 Member
    Witches
    Witches! They were my favourite supernatural in TS3 and would love for them to be in TS4! :D
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Robots
    Servos!
    a256aFi.gif
  • gingerale0811gingerale0811 Posts: 35 Member
    Robots
    Robots would be the best things in the entire universe to add to the Sims! Like the aliens, but with very specific outfits or accessories and personality traits!!! It would be sooooo cool!!!!
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited October 2018
    Imaginary friend
    I think I'd like imaginary friends just as much as I'd like witches. I don't think they'd need a whole pack though.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Witches
    Witches...
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Mermaids
    Still waiting for the witches, fairies, mermaids, and werewolves....
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Werewolves
    Why make me choose? Can't I have them all? :D Alright, well I know everyone wants witches, myself included, but I want werewolves most of all to go with my vampire sims. I also love the idea of changelings, although I'm not sure EA would green light baby switching lol.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Robots
    I haven't played with ITF much, but plumbots can be fun. You could use them for a rich sim to cook and take care of the kids or you could have an inventor whose only friends are the ones he created.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Witches
    Witches, Fairies, and Mermaids

But as of currently I want Witches the most
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif