Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What stuff pack concepts of The Sims 3 would like to inspire a Sims 4 SP?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
I constantly see simmers referring to new expansions as inspiration or remakes of expansions from previous installments, but I've never seen anyone discussing the same thing about stuff packs. So, i was wondering, which stuff packs from Sims 3 you would like to inspire (or be remade) in Sims 4, and why?
If you didnt got the chance to play Sims 3, you can check their descriptions here: The Sims 3 Stuff Packs

There is another pool, about Sims 2 SP here.
Post edited by Karon on

What stuff pack concepts of The Sims 3 would like to inspire a Sims 4 SP? 114 votes

High-End Loft Stuff
6%
Lizzychicagomuseman98harun789SimDestroyerEnderGamer87Simskristathesleepingsatellite 7 votes
Fast Lane Stuff
13%
GreyWindCK213SimpatsyannMikeytCynnataydevRamblineRoseChadSims2Eliharbmikatinacolada00Trinaboswell29TerrahnortGiantshark263Shannon0206 15 votes
Outdoor Living Stuff
2%
DaemonPawsJon the WizardxXholicxX360 3 votes
Town Life Stuff
10%
aprilroseFroilwormstache999LittlBowBubfidelis_x0Briana2425MrMonty96MekoSharkEvie0602WooldropLauri_AntonLight511 12 votes
Master Suite Stuff
23%
icmnfrshKita5399Erja888alexspoom13overonIrdiwenAnmirladrake_mccartyg01denswanloubyloulouVulorielelunicyrmonkeysonmariajane216wendelynenayruslove7lexus20VentusMattgoldann25RDaan 27 votes
Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
5%
rudy8292imhappySimGuruGrahampeterlouis999poltergeistskelebee 6 votes
Diesel Stuff
5%
simgirl1010SjofnThangwenrambahadoermishuxxsx4m1r4 6 votes
70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
30%
alan650111VibserobyngravesJprp83stilljustme2LustianiciaBoredinTXjcp011c2Proteus42littlemissgogodopaminedroidTheWomanMonsterNordicPhoenix22xAspenSimsInternal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtdomina89dogboy678FreezerBunnyCowplantcaliposs 35 votes
Movie Stuff
2%
DarcVader1bixtersToz91 3 votes

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    I voted for "70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff", cuz i think that Sims 4 needs more variety in clothes and objects from other ages. In real world you can find people using stuff from every decade that they have been alive, some use more modern things, some like to buy old used clothes... Or objects too. I would love to see Fast Lane too, cuz that would mean CARRRRRRS, but...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2018
    Karon wrote: »
    I constantly see simmers referring to new expansions as inspiration or remakes of expansions from previous installments, but I've never seen anyone discussing the same thing about stuff packs. So, i was wondering, which stuff packs from Sims 3 you would like to inspire (or be remade) in Sims 4, and why?
    If you didnt got the chance to play Sims 3, you can check their descriptions here: The Sims 3 Stuff Packs

The is another pool, about Sims 2 SP here.

There is already a thread on this.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/speculation-and-rumor
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Fast Lane Stuff
    WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING.

Anyway, I voted for Fast Lane, because I think most of the others already have equivalents and yes, caaarrrrrrs, hehe. I still have hope.

Link is broken for some reason but you can still see the other thread on the forum.
    edited July 2018
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff

They are different, honey. This one is for Sims 3! haha Sorry if it confused you :S i wrote "Sims 2" instead of "Sims 3" in the title...
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING.

Anyway, I voted for Fast Lane, because I think most of the others already have equivalents and yes, caaarrrrrrs, hehe. I still have hope.

YES, CARSSSSS

hm but what is the Katy Perry's Sweet Treats equivalent in Sims 4? I think we are lacking on content for diabetes...
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Master Suite Stuff
    There’s a serious lack of sleepwear/underwear for people who don’t use CC.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    elelunicy wrote: »
    There’s a serious lack of sleepwear/underwear for people who don’t use CC.

Agreed.

They are different, honey. This one is for Sims 3! haha Sorry if it confused you :S i wrote "Sims 2" instead of "Sims 3" in the title...

I for some reason missed that. I just overlooked it.
  • peterlouis999peterlouis999 Posts: 23 Member
    Katy Perry - Witness Stuff
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Master Suite Stuff
    Sleep wear has been neglected for pretty much forever in this game. They could center a stuff pack around slumber parties.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    only the best stuff pack in existence of course. :smirk:

honestly, i'd like these store sets or something similar:
    tumblr_pbbuvxPatm1v707rto1_1280.png
    tumblr_pbbuvxPatm1v707rto2_1280.png
    tumblr_pbbuvxPatm1v707rto3_1280.png
    and all of the historical content (mainly 20s) they have on the store.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Master Suite Stuff
    Master Suite is my favorite SP. I like the new sleepwear options, and all the new bed and bath furniture.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Diesel Stuff
    i choose diesel stuff because the male clothing in the sp was amazing i also loved master suite som uch sleepwear and amazing bed/bathroom sets i used all the time
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    i choose diesel stuff because the male clothing in the sp was amazing i also loved master suite som uch sleepwear and amazing bed/bathroom sets i used all the time

I would love a "Male Clothing and Hairstyle" Stuff Packs?! YAAAAS. i cant handle the lack of content for them, the elders, the kiddos... urg
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    High-End Loft Stuff
    I think we absolutely need more high-end loft stuff. For those of us builders who like building lofts, we need objects that support that genre. I'm bored with what we have now.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Fast Lane Stuff
    Fast Lane Stuff because cars as much as I'd like better male clothes with Diesel pack cars are a much bigger priority.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • skelebeeskelebee Posts: 101 Member
    I want another Sweet Treats pack solely because I want to see LGR tear it to shreds in his review. That's the only reason, lmao.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited July 2018
    I’ve never been a great fan of the TS3 stuff packs. The ones that stand out for me - I have them all, including KP’s - are Diesel and Fast Lane. As for Diesel, that’s clothes and Sims 4’s clothes are fine. Not a pack I’d say the game needs. And as for Fast Lane, that would be pretty useless ;)
    skelebee wrote: »
    I want another Sweet Treats pack solely because I want to see LGR tear it to shreds in his review. That's the only reason, lmao.

Lol he did that :D ? Gotta look that one up to watch.
    5JZ57S6.png
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    skelebee wrote: »

hahaha i love his reviews... so much rage
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Master Suite Stuff
    MSS is needed in TS4. As others have already written TS4 lacks of sleepwear. A gameplay item could be the return of the heart shaped vibration bed from TS?!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    Erja888 wrote: »
    MSS is needed in TS4. As others have already written TS4 lacks of sleepwear. A gameplay item could be the return of the heart shaped vibration bed from TS?!

I agree about the Heart shaped vibtation bed (Ane the lack of sleepwear) haha
    I would love to see more clássico objects returning tô Sims 4. I loved the augmented reality glasses from Sims 1 hahaha
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    Decades style packs for me! Prefer we go back even further and have 3 packs each with two decades - 50s/60s, 70s/80s and 90s/00s
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • HMKaiserWilhelmIIHMKaiserWilhelmII Posts: 9 New Member
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    How about we go even further. Just an idea, but imagine this. Imagine something like an Expansion pack or Game pack, where we can live in these decades. There's a new town, and in this town you can pick what decade you start in. These decades would be about 4 weeks long, but you could adjust that. I know this would never be made, but it's fun to think about it.
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    How about we go even further. Just an idea, but imagine this. Imagine something like an Expansion pack or Game pack, where we can live in these decades. There's a new town, and in this town you can pick what decade you start in. These decades would be about 4 weeks long, but you could adjust that. I know this would never be made, but it's fun to think about it.

hm, idk if it would work. If they are going to do a Into The Past thing, they will probably focus on more hardcore past, like Medieval, Egyptian and other things like that. But would be cool to be able to control which clothes our sims are allowed, if they are allowed to use phones, and cars... things like that for customization!