Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Yeah! Girl power! #Tamela/Kaitlin team!!

Didn't Linda and Artie have a great friendship too :D I feel like there's a lot of chemistry set up :3

Yep! They're close friends as well. There's at least 3 duos with a pregame alliance already. I'm going to be overwhelmed with all the connections and references and chemistry build-up :scream:
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I love the cast so far :heart:

It's the best of the best! Every winner of the fan favorite award has been cast this season. :o Kenneth (S2), Evarrine (S3), Throvan (S4), Governor (S6). No fan fav was determined from S1 or S5, but Fabio is the most memorable and has made the most influence from his season, and I believe Artie/Izzy/Linda were all pretty high up in their season. You also have Aiden who came in second place his season.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Characters That Are Confirmed By Turner

Female
    Artie
    Kaitlin
    Evarrine
    Izzy
    Linda
    Tamela

Male
    Kenneth
    The Governor
    Throvan
    Aiden
    Fabio

All of the confirmed characters.

All that is left is Haylo who is likely to play as Taiha.

If that is the case, three people from Season 5 and 6, two people from Season 2 and 3, and one person from season 1 and 4 will be playing.

We also have a 7-5 gender ratio in which while it isn't equal, it can due for this season.

Close! The cast is 14, so the final gender breakdown will actually be 8-6.

That's not too bad considering and it does give me an idea for The Gov. ;)

It's nice that we have a few from the first two series as well, It'll be fun to see how the original contestants face up against the new generation.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I am quite shocked that Evarrine got the permission to come back after the massacre ehe caused xD

LOL. So is she :joy:
    edited July 2018
    Only 3 key holders are not participating. Those people are Jojo, Sammi, and Meredith. Ryenn is representing one of Jojo's sims (Evarrine), and Bleu is representing a sim of Sammi's (Kenneth). I would've had someone cover Meredith, but none of her sims seemed All-Star worthy to me. I considered Nwa for S1 representation, but decided Fabio would be better ;)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Everybody talking about the cast of past seasons and here I am still trying to catch up :sweat_smile:
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

Didn't Linda and Artie have a great friendship too :D I feel like there's a lot of chemistry set up :3

Yep! They're close friends as well. There's at least 3 duos with a pregame alliance already. I'm going to be overwhelmed with all the connections and references and chemistry build-up :scream:

Based on that comment, I believe Kali is submitting Shayne given the relationship between him and Indigo.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Everybody talking about the cast of past seasons and here I am still trying to catch up :sweat_smile:

You're not alone; I've only read 3,5, and 6. Three I sort of quick read through instead of doing an in-depth read since I wanted to learn about the character I was taking on. I'll probably go back to 1, 2 and 4 soonish, though :3
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Oh sheesh, I missed out on all them reveals! D: Forgot to bookmark the thread...
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

You're not alone; I've only read 3,5, and 6. Three I sort of quick read through instead of doing an in-depth read since I wanted to learn about the character I was taking on. I'll probably go back to 1, 2 and 4 soonish, though :3

Oh that's good to know, glad I'm not alone. I'm reading 3 at moment to see how my character is. I've had a good laugh at some stuff.... :D
    But this cast is going to be epic from what it seems. :) All the fan favourites, some underdogs, good people, bad people, neutral people. :)

Reading it all in one go is a bit overwhelming though.. :o And I really wish I had bookmarked the thread immediately. :C
    Banner.png

Based on that comment, I believe Kali is submitting Shayne given the relationship between him and Indigo.

Unless you count the alliance between KT and Aiden in SRAS.
    BTW, call me Jake.

Nah, I doubt Turner would count that.
    Banner.png
    Seeing Fabio back is cool...or is it still Ashlee :smirk:

Or was it Fabio all along...?

Each season Fabio disguises himself as another person. XD

This season, he's disguising as himself :p
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Characters That Are Confirmed By Turner

Female
    Artie
    Kaitlin
    Evarrine
    Izzy
    Linda
    Tamela

Male
    Kenneth
    The Governor
    Throvan
    Aiden
    Fabio

All of the confirmed characters.

All that is left is Haylo who is likely to play as Taiha.

If that is the case, three people from Season 5 and 6, two people from Season 2 and 3, and one person from season 1 and 4 will be playing.

We also have a 7-5 gender ratio in which while it isn't equal, it can due for this season.

Close! The cast is 14, so the final gender breakdown will actually be 8-6.

That's not too bad considering and it does give me an idea for The Gov. ;)

It's nice that we have a few from the first two series as well, It'll be fun to see how the original contestants face up against the new generation.

Exactly. Glad to see all seasons represented. :)
    Banner.png
    Seeing Fabio back is cool...or is it still Ashlee :smirk:

Or was it Fabio all along...?

Each season Fabio disguises himself as another person. XD

This season, he's disguising as himself :p

I can confirm this as Beau Smart was secretly Fabio on Season Four.

This explains Beau's man-crush on Fabio.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    Exciting characters. Lots of new players too, how many seasons have I missed (since survivor)?
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
    zefiewings wrote: »
    Exciting characters. Lots of new players too, how many seasons have I missed (since survivor)?

1 season. So you don't have to catch up on too much. :)
    Banner.png

Just one
    BTW, call me Jake.

Anyways, nice to see you back, Zefie. :smiley:
    Banner.png

Thanks vul I'm pretty excited. :D
    It feels like it's been even longer than it has because I was in a wildly different place in life at the time I was playing last.
    ff1pc0.jpg

It feels like it's been even longer than it has because I was in a wildly different place in life at the time I was playing last.

Oh, I hope it's a better plaxe in life. :)
    Banner.png
    Anyways, I'm off to sleep... ;)
    Banner.png
    Anyways, I'm off to sleep... ;)

Or at least try to squeeze as much sleep as I can. Still a bit too excited...
    Banner.png

Oh, I hope it's a better plaxe in life. :)

Oh yes. Actually I dropped last season because i was through a messy "devorce". It was a very bad year following that but this last year has been largely better. It will be great to end this on a high note instead of what it was for me because i was actually very regretful with how things ended.
    ff1pc0.jpg