Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by WoolDrop *Updated 01/22*

WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member
edited January 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
I've decided to start this thread as a showcase for my Builds and Sims in TS4. You can find me in the Gallery under Wooldrop. Most of the room I do in a home are also uploaded separately on the gallery. I do usually use MOO, but not on anything major or game changing. Mostly just for placing smaller decor, you may notice a missing tissue bow of potted plant without it.

I'm not starting with my first build in the Sims 4, but with one of my more recent.

This is the Seasons Florist Shop.
It features a rear greenhouse/work area as well as a basement living area to take care of your Sim's needs

sodgXJW.jpg

Side View:
MPaUC9C.jpg

Interior:
eYyq6HP.jpg
hfwRypp.jpg
FdWmf8g.jpg

Basement:
lbFduun.jpg
Qm6qSck.jpg

Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
Post edited by Wooldrop on

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    wow it's really beautiful! definitely a must have for my game. <3
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design and layout of Seasons Florist looks so very pretty! :) It is very nice that the shop is a glass house and has a special glass roofing! The type of exterior and interior wall and floor texture used gives a great look to the build. The awnings are a nice touch over the front door. Very nce outdoors. gardening area for growing plants in the planters and gardening boxes. Very nice interior of the shop! It looks very nice how the flower arrangements have been placed on display. The wreaths on the wall, the water fountain, flower ladders and the floral wall plants are special touches there. It is nice that there is a sheltered green house nook for growing plants to use to make flower arrangements, The plants and floral wall items are a nice touch. It is great that there is a basement living area. The open plan layout looks very nice. The bedhead wall picture and the colouring of the bed complement each other so very well.!
    It is a very nice florist shop! :)
  • Options
    This 5BR/4Bath offers a conservatory, laundry room, office and backyard entertaining area. I didn't include pics of every room, some were just too much of a pain to screenshot. Most of the room are also in the Gallery for individual download.

Ready for Seasons House:

Front Exterior
    cgQo4ZM.jpg
    0J3Uc4A.jpg

Rear Exterior
    J5y57xH.jpg
    AHAKZPZ.jpg
    Am3NbpA.jpg
    4GKocfv.jpg

1st Fl Interior
    Rl3UWN2.jpg
    HJqG9eu.jpg
    xQGIhM6.jpg
    IctXPli.jpg
    UiP3egD.jpg
    zRq7xkB.jpg

2nd Fl Interior
    {Art in 1st Br is by SurfChicCreations}
    JrMwP2s.jpg
    qMpdKbU.jpg
    6XPSC63.jpg
    0tzbNgv.jpg
    UXlvQu0.jpg
    YKgXbBi.jpg
    EPcvnGl.jpg
    eaV2lW1.jpg
    TqjaLSf.jpg

• Options
    Seasons Craftsman. A 3BR/3Bath with office area. Again, most of my rooms in these builds are also in the Gallery for individual download

Exterior Front & Back
    FS24bt5.jpg
    TXxqmz0.jpg

1st Fl Interior
    QQKILIG.jpg
    phGQoJW.jpg
    w3o0L91.jpg
    ymSGclE.jpg
    D6AuUWS.jpg
    5ec1INq.jpg
    iKXgClk.jpg
    jdY7joR.jpg

2nd Fl Interior
    nCyQu8P.jpg
    YjDlCO8.jpg
    q6xFt1h.jpg
    beVqgWB.jpg
    S5LZb3q.jpg
    9TIoJPk.jpg
    ThoGgbB.jpg
    sGSmTbs.jpg
    MrOvsay.jpg

• Options
    This is a home that is loosely modeled after the play Dollhouse in game. 3BR/3Bath with laundry room and greenhouse. Just a reminder to always use the MOO cheat

Seasons Dollhouse:

Exterior
    CcZF1eN.jpg
    9GTQBGe.jpg

1st Fl Interior
    iugQ2TO.jpg
    hKs4up9.jpg
    4DhiV4G.jpg

2nd Fl Interior
    VgRqVxJ.jpg
    i2uyIMh.jpg
    wy2Z81y.jpg
    dskpnPT.jpg

• Options
    This A-frame starter is comes in at a little over 18k. It uses multiple packs.

20k Starter
    jVSdTtb.jpg
    h9Ljzbn.jpg
    t2pJCoZ.jpg
    D9F9b1e.jpg
    wRBt9RU.jpg

• Options
    Some Bathrooms

iIljYNy.jpg
    ttVoG0J.jpg

Traditional Bathroom:
    8y6Q8sm.jpg
    SEcMLYA.jpg

Country Bathroom:
    Vsghzey.jpg
    IR2aL31.jpg

Spa Bathroom:
    CWq1LiY.jpg
    DifgmA3.jpg

Luxury Bathroom:
    tR01nYu.jpg
    P2OswVj.jpg

• Options
    Into the Woods Series

Into the Woods Bedroom:
    Wk5PLHm.jpg
    d9l2r60.jpg

Into the Woods Nursery:
    qrNHxaG.jpg
    rUd0qJd.jpg

Into the Woods Living Room:
    r4rThWd.jpg
    yrtrkXA.jpg

• Options
    Each of your homes, florist , bathrooms and the Into the Woods room series looks very great! :) Very nice exterior designs of the builds! The furnishing and layout of the interior of the builds and of the rooms looks so very nice! It is great looking at your creative creations in this showcase thread! :)
  • Options
    Continuing the Seasons theme, this 4BR/3Bath (One BR converted in to kids media room) offers a laundry room and nice sized back yard with room for a green house.

Seasons Home:
    gdv7mnI.jpg
    7E86nFt.jpg

Interior 1st fl:
    zLlOQ8I.jpg
    tpNVy2f.jpg
    HEHWSQx.jpg
    B0mEzL3.jpg
    Pz5OsNO.jpg

Interior 2nd fl:
    ZYgKJcQ.jpg
    r0A1a9c.jpg
    cbyJYss.jpg
    jRSyeLT.jpg
    Y5PXSwH.jpg

• Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Your builds look amazing! I love all the colours and your attention to detail.
  • Options
    The exterior design of your latest Seasons home looks very nice! :) Very nice roofing! The blue colour scheme gives a very nice look to the home. The backyard areas look great! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, enjoy swinging on the swings and enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating outdoors in the air at the picnic table. The new plants wall decor is a nice touch near the back door. Very nice furnishing of the interior ! The foyer area looks very nice with the flowers on the round table and the homely coat and umbrella stands. The colour scheme and furnishing of the living room looks so very nice! It looks great hiw the wall decor has been placed on the wall.and the candles are such pretty and calming touches in the room ! Very nice layout of the kitchen and eat in dining room. The yellow, orange , brown and blue is very seasonally nice! Very nice diniing room! The fkowes and candles on the table are nice for sims to see as they enjoy eating their meal and the coloured floor rug is a nice touch, Very nice furnishiing of each of the bedrooms. The home is very nice.! :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you like them. I'm posting them as I visit the lots so it takes a bit to get them up.

• Options
    A small vegetarian restaurant for all those vegetarian/vegan sims.

Veg Out:
    fphv3Sr.jpg
    1gZlZ6A.jpg
    otqHpyD.jpg
    npV7B87.jpg
    RluJvID.jpg

Dinner and a show.
    74AJiYL.jpg

• Options
    The curved roofing on Veg Out looks great! :) The wooden texture of the walls , and the plant decor items wall in the dining patio area looks very nice. It is nice that there is both indoors and outside dining. The candles are pretty touches on the dining tables. Very nice design of the interior! It looks great how the dining tables and chairs are set up there. It looks great that a variety of chairs and stools are use there. The patterned windows look pretty! The plants are a nice touch on the walls. Sims will enjoy having a drink from from the bar.
    It is a very restaurant :)
  • Options
    dw62801dw62801 Posts: 29 Member
    The flower shop is really nice. I didn't even know that we have such beautiful stones in game :)
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    You've made some stunning builds, love your interior decor
  • Options
    So, I am back from Vacation and Uploading/Creating again. Here is my most recent build.
    MOO is recommended for the landscaping (you will lose a few bushes without it). Playtested

Oracle Country Club:
    Listed as a Restaurant. Features Dining Area, Game/Lounge Room, Spa/Gym, Pool with outdoor dining, and Wedding Area.
    3 Bathrooms (Not Shown)
    Exterior
    DQ7rswJ.jpg
    gJUuHII.jpg
    N41E3cs.jpg
    x7xTjxe.jpg
    gz47gB8.jpg

Interior
    t3Se3gr.jpg
    UzczUtk.jpg
    9RHWzZY.jpg
    2307ZsL.jpg
    poSCcmD.jpg

• Options
    The exterior design of Oracle Country Club is very nice! :) The clock tower on the roofing look great! Very nice roof covered front porch entrance. It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels, and the type and placement of the windows looks very nice. Very nice design of the gazebo and lilypads pond ! The pool patio is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy dining outdoors in the outside air at the umbrella covered tables. The wedding service area is very pretty! The flower petals on the ground and the pedestals of flowers lining the aisleway is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating having a chat and listening to the grand piano being played, or sims singing. It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs have been set up in the restaurant dining area. The flowers are pretty touches on the dining table tops. Very nice games and bar room! Sims will have fun playing card table games, chess or the llama table top game, or enjoy sitting relaxing in front of the fire reading a book from the bookcase . Very nice bar nook area for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy using the fitness equipment in the gym to keep fit.
    It is a very nice venue for Sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    I have no words for your creations. They are completely stunning. The architecture, the design, the palette of colours, the attention for details, the decorations... I LOVE everything! I will definitely follow you on the Gallery and download your creations to have a closer look.
  • Options
    A new build
    MOO is recommended. Artwork shown in house is from SurfChicCreation
    Some of the rooms are available for individual download.

Name:
    Large Family Home

Exterior/1st Fl
    P8w0wyq.jpg
    j9xjLdx.jpg
    BFY5WYo.jpg
    kNaPGm5.jpg
    ZEFcS91.jpg
    XQ9BdV0.jpg
    5Ax6mvJ.jpg
    yF7w7EI.jpg
    D8onhyL.jpg
    yT1Laty.jpg
    5oHN4YD.jpg

2nd Fl
    ZoPieFz.jpg
    Zp3ffNZ.jpg
    NmBv3HL.jpg
    b20qf91.jpg
    YG4L5I8.jpg
    mapsdn4.jpg
    pHALDgn.jpg
    Oe5Kc6r.jpg

• Options
    Older Build
    Please use MOO
    Artwork is by Tiya33 and jasna98

The Old Pier Warehouse:

Exterior and 1st Fl
    V6E21fH.jpg
    75GfrT2.jpg
    FWzwwUj.jpg
    piES0Sw.jpg
    RrKrvUZ.jpg
    Iujis4U.jpg
    UUW1GUw.jpg
    RdONCtB.jpg
    ner0Ry5.jpg

2nd Fl
    pr3U2Mt.jpg
    kUfpzcj.jpg
    loEBGzg.jpg
    F1D20Lo.jpg
    Cg7adJR.jpg
    3tg3UyT.jpg

3rd Fl
    7kQ7tPM.jpg
    XEMdy7i.jpg
    ddKQEEV.jpg
    JVGbnfR.jpg

• Options
    The exterior design of Large Family Home is very nice! :) Very nice roofing design! The dorners look great, and the flower box windows look pretty. Very nice roof covered front porch. The raised garden areas in the front section of the build look very nice. Very nice backyard areas! The sunken pool patio is very nice! Very nice outdoors dining area for Sims to enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food in the outdoors air at the table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall panelling in the foyer area looks very nice. Very nice design of the living room ! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a chat, whilst warming up near the fire. The grandfather clock is a homely touch in the corner nook. They will enjoy a cup of tea from the tea set. Very nice dining room! The white flowers on the dining table and the blossoms picture on the wall are very pretty for Sims to see as they are eating their meals there. The type of dining chairs used looks very nice. It is nice that there is a dine in area in the kitchen also. The furnishing of the study looks very elegantly nice! The black colour scheme looks very stylish and it is nice that there are comfortable leather armchairs there for Sims to enjoy sitting on and using the computer at the desk or reading a book. It looks nice the way that the bookcases have been placed to create the fireplace and tv nook. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The floor rugs add a very nice look to each of the bedrooms, and the pictures are special touches on the walls.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    So three days of building has given me this monster. This is my entry for the #PhireUniversity Challenge. This college features several Classrooms, Library, Sorority House, Fraternity House, Landgraab Hall ( Earth & Science Building) Campus Cafe, Gym, all accessible from the Quad. It has it all, a one stop shop for skills. MOO is needed and it has been playtested. My sims are using it as a club hangout and party place for now. Set as Generic in gallery

Name: Plumbob University

Exterior
    u8Cl9yT.jpg
    SonAZl1.jpg
    hpO453x.jpg
    ltoPgf8.jpg
    wDfDNce.jpg
    V9dc0aA.jpg

Some Interior Shots
    Za9yJyB.jpg
    n9Va1b5.jpg
    er2MNI3.jpg