Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHT JUNE 29TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_DavidEA_David Posts: 282 EA Community Manager
Hi all!

I hope everyone's had a great week and has been enjoying the new Seasons content.

kbogcfpea990.png
(Credit to @horseygirl24 for the pic)

It's been a busy week and we've seen some great community threads, pop in and see what's been discussed this week.

I'll start off by highlighting the fantastic Things you've discovered in Seasons thread by @simsonthemoon.

It's a small thread so far but it could grow to much more, @bootsguy has created a thread to see how Seasons affects other expansions.

@hallow is asking the important questions in "Why are the gnomes for the Seasons EP so scary?"

I saw a nice scent compilation for flowers by @kalaksed over here. Maybe swing by if you have Flower Arranging.

Have a good weekend, and be sure to let us know if you have any feedback & suggestions, or if you've seen an awesome thread you want to highlight to the community.

Cheers!
EA_David

Comments

• Options
    HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    I'm about to finally get the expansion, I'm so excited !
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
  • Options
    Becca04Becca04 Posts: 4 New Member
    I got the expansion and I started off in Winter! And I changed winterfest to Christmas and Fool's Day to April Fool's day! and now I am in Spring!
  • Options
    StormySkyStormySky Posts: 35 Member
    So excited for seasons, but im playing on the xbox. can't wait for it.
  • Options
    MermaidMouthMermaidMouth Posts: 3 New Member
    <3 I've never been so excited for an upgrade.
  • Options
    aallii2222aallii2222 Posts: 103 Member
    I had this reaper gonm last night and there were all aiming for my fridge. I guess they were hungry haha but I do like the seasons. It's amazing!
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    I saw a kid die in the cold for the first time, brrrrr horrible, also horrible is that another one died right after that. :'(:'(:'(:s:s:s
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    Genetics1021Genetics1021 Posts: 12 New Member
    I've read online that EA shutdown the Maxis franchise. Does that mean no sims 5?
  • Options
    6318954130864378974663189541308643789746 Posts: 1 New Member
    >:) bether you can we you
  • Options
    beewuhbeewuh Posts: 4 New Member
    I got the seasons and it mostly amazing, I'm very exited for fall.
  • Options
    Taylor_MTaylor_M Posts: 30 Member
    I'm so excited for seasons when I get it!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I've read online that EA shutdown the Maxis franchise. Does that mean no sims 5?

That was in 2015 and if EA was working on Sims 5 you wouldn't hear about it anyway - from them. EA would have to produce a completely new engine for it as that for Sims4 won't be good enough.
  • Options
    mangogrrrlmangogrrrl Posts: 1 New Member
    I got seasons at target for 50% off and now I have a week off work. Excited for my staycation/simcation.
  • Options
    AuroraCelerySimsAuroraCelerySims Posts: 39 Member
    bgkub wrote: »
    I saw a kid die in the cold for the first time, brrrrr horrible, also horrible is that another one died right after that. :'(:'(:'(:s:s:s

Sims forum quotes out of context
  • Options
    HannizzHannizz Posts: 1 New Member
    When my sim is dancing she won't stop no matter what i do, i can't click it or make her do something else, this happenes to all my sims, someone who know what to do?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Hannizz wrote: »
    When my sim is dancing she won't stop no matter what i do, i can't click it or make her do something else, this happenes to all my sims, someone who know what to do?

Is this happening with Mods and CC installed? One might be out of date. Check http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch/latest
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    Really loving the expansion. I've only been through Fall and Winter (Winter is great, Fall was a little lackluster) but I'm looking forward to the suggested threads and seeing what Spring and Summer have to offer.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • Options
    elimatwilelimatwil Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi, I know this isn't in the correct discussion column but, I was just wondering if there is any possible way to make empty rooms appear as the other apartments do in City Living. For example I'm building a business venue for the Sims 4 Turbo Careers Mod and I've built it on a penthouse lot, and I've got loads of space between rooms and different sections and I would like to be able to make them have the ' piping ' esque ceilings and blocked out walls but on a non residential lot. If you have any way of doing this or have heard of any mods that could accomplish this. That'd be awesome if you'd let me know. Thanks.
  • Options
    friedfrootfriedfroot Posts: 7 New Member
    I've really enjoyed this expansion pack. Done things I haven't been able to before!!
  • Options
    thaeaethaeae Posts: 3 New Member
    It is one of the best expansion packs ever made to sims 4!!!