Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have a question about the laser litterbox

My sims cat was crying so my sim asked the cat what was wrong and it showed the litterbox. Cats thumbnail was red. I'm using the one with the laser that is suppose to scoop it everytime the cat uses it. I emptied the litterbox then called the cat over. He used it and finally turned green again.

Isn't this litterbox suppose to be one that you don't have to change the litter in?

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Yeah, it should basically be self-cleaning. Maybe sell that one and purchase a new one? Maybe it somehow broke with the patch. I'm not using one in my household right now so haven't tested it myself.
    6riwm5.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Yeah, it should basically be self-cleaning. Maybe sell that one and purchase a new one? Maybe it somehow broke with the patch. I'm not using one in my household right now so haven't tested it myself.

Oh I hope this isn't another bug.
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    I don’t believe so. If your sim has to change the litter box, it is not the one with the laser. That one cleans itself with no interaction on the Sims part. It actually zaps the stuff out of existence. I think you may have the automatic scooper that just hides the cat’s poo until it needs emptying.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i have the same issue.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    This actually happened to me a few months ago before seasons came out. I ended up deleting it and buying a new one.
  • Ant_ManAnt_Man Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Strawburry3 said:
    > I don’t believe so. If your sim has to change the best litter boxes reviews at time4buying, it is not the one with the laser. That one cleans itself with no interaction on the Sims part. It actually zaps the stuff out of existence. I think you may have the automatic scooper that just hides the cat’s poo until it needs emptying.

Everyone who owns a cat knows how important and difficult it is to own the perfect litter box for their cat.

Cats and Dogs are quite independent and highly picky about the place they do their “business” in, so cat owners have to keep that in mind while looking for the best litter box for picky cats, which are almost all of them.

There are a lot of best cat litter boxes to choose from today, so to make your life easier, we have reviewed the top 10 litter boxes for apartments or homes for you to pick the perfect one for your cat.
  • Ant_ManAnt_Man Posts: 2 New Member
    I think you may have the automatic scooper that just hides the cat’s poo until it needs emptying. Everyone who owns a cat knows how important and difficult it is to own the perfect litter box for their cat. Cats and Dogs are quite independent and highly picky about the place they do their “business” in, so cat owners have to keep that in mind while looking for the best litter box for picky cats, which are almost all of them.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The laser litter box is awesome. Keeps my sim's five cats crapping sprees with ease.