Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What holidays have you added to the calender?

Besides the default ones, what have you added?
8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh

Comments

• PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Please see this same discussion in the expansion pack section. Holidays were not part of the patch, they were added in the Seasons expansion pack.
  • InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    PinkPaws66 wrote: »
    Please see this same discussion in the expansion pack section. Holidays were not part of the patch, they were added in the Seasons expansion pack.

but doesn't general mean all?
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    I created Halloween, Easter, and a holiday in the summer called Water Day.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    edited June 2018
    I've added a "Summer Fest" that mimics 4th of July typical celebratory traditions, "Spring Celebrations" mimicking Easter and "Spooky Day" which is from TS3 which mimics Halloween. Keeping it simple.
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    I finally bought Outdoor Retreat and made the entire first week of Summer 'Summer Vacation" and the entire family went camping. I really wish we could control all members we invite to camp with us though, as I invited other kids from other families as well, and they were a mess. Also- after about 5 days, if you don't LOVE the outdoors, you get homesick, but it was good fun for my simmies:)
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

Nope. It means base game and updates, or in general. We are talking about content that is specifically seasons. :)
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Festivus, of course.
  • safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    Only Spooky Day and Pride so far.
  • robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    I've added Halloween, Easter, Independence Day, my sim couple's anniversary, Festivus, and I added a Super Bowl-like holiday at the end of summer.
  • LiyonceLiyonce Posts: 7 New Member
    I made Simdependence Day (Independence Day) and Resimrection Funday (Resurrection Sunday) :)
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Summer Fun Day, since there was no holiday in Summer, Easter, Halloween, Fall Eve because halfway through the year mark and Festivus.
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member

Normally the general discussions don't include the packs. If you had checked the expansion section, you would have seen this discussion was already there. ☺