Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teens should have summer break with the season pack

I haven't played summer in seasons yet but wouldn't it be a great idea for teens to have a summer break? It would be so realistic.
Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I mean they basically can. You just need to make a holiday back to back and just label it as 'Summer Break'.

The only thing I would like them to add is another toggle so you can have an either/or option for adults or children/teens to be off on certain ays, since adults can't realistically be off on summer break (well less you're a teacher).
    5vJrxmT.png
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    The thing about that is not everyone plays on a long lifespan so if you play on a normal lifespan the vacation would take a quite a big chunk of a teenager's/children's time from school so if you're trying to get your sims to get good grades you might not be able to because they might age up during that holiday. I don't know if my explanation makes any sense :'D
  • jaymancrazjaymancraz Posts: 92 Member
    The thing about that is not everyone plays on a long lifespan so if you play on a normal lifespan the vacation would take a quite a big chunk of a teenager's/children's time from school so if you're trying to get your sims to get good grades you might not be able to because they might age up during that holiday. I don't know if my explanation makes any sense :'D

Exactly, I play on normal. It would work for me.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
    Realistic for some, some teens have school beginning in summer. If you create your own custom holidays you can get em off
  • Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    I live in America on the east coast, so school ends in summer and starts at the end of summer so it would be realistic for me
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png