Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs I've seen so far in my game after seasons + update

*no jumping in muddy puddle animation.
*sudden fps loss (game is played on high end PC on max settings) usually a stable 60fps, now 55-60fps sometimes but frequent dips down to as low as 25fps.
* Sims don't react appropriately to weather - e.g was day 1 of winter, weather said 'freezing' but I got a notification saying 'xxxx sim is roasting, get her inside or change outfits' when she was just in regular outerwear (right clothes for winter).
* Not sure if this is a bug BUT, no moodlets appear to let me know how sims are feeling, e.g. -1 too cold, -4 freezing (sims 3 style moodlets to tell how cold/warm or if the sim is just comfortable). Weather doesn't seem impactful because of this, for instance no moodlet appears saying -1 wet when sim is in the rain. I've had my sim in swimmers in the middle of winter and in the snow but her emotion is still "happy" even after 5 in game hours outside in the weather. I feel this REALLY needs improving & there needs to be a way that we can see how weather impacts sims.
* Thermostat doesn't appear to work or do anything other than change colors? No '+2 comfort moodlet' or too hot or cold from having the thermostat turned on or off.

As I said, unsure if some of these are bugs or just how the game play is suppose to be, but I thought the whole moodlet things and weather that affects sims moods would have been the whole point of weather other than pretty graphics of rain and storms. Sims don't even appear 'wet' or 'dripping' in the game after being in the rain (like they did in the sims 3).

Comments