Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This isn't very attractive to look at

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
  • Options
    Myshuno just doesn't look as pretty at night then it did before I added Seasons even playing on ultra but it might have something to do with the clouds and rain covering some buildings in fog.
  • Options
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I noticed this weird area in the background of the Spice District. It flickers when moving the camera around. Thought I might mention it, on this thread.
    rw16dd.jpg
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Thanks for tagging the Gurus!!!
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Any updates?
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    edited August 2018
    It's about angles. You will not play your game while you look upwards, will you? While making all my recent "One year in my world" movies, I found that the graphics are not looking good if your point of view is too low. Doing this 2000 times helped me navigate the cam for a better angle when taking pictures etc. It's probably meant to be looked downwards, then it all gets tons better. When in cam mode, go back to the UI and your view will be adjusted to what looks better.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    That’s not the point. Since Seasons it is impossible to take nice screenshots. The mountains, the buildings and the skies look awful halfway. It was definitely not like that in the beginning.
    I don’t want to be forced to look downwards when roaming around with my Sims. I always enjoyed the beautiful scenery’s of the different worlds in TS4.But right now the view is disgusting.

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋