Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Father winters baby

Can someone please tell me what happens when you have a baby with father winter?

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    your sim becomes mother winter? I can't imagine it being any different from having a baby with anyone else, though. He's just a regular sim. His household is visible and everything. It's not like he's the grim reaper or something.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    ashley9483ashley9483 Posts: 116 Member
    Theres a special trait for the baby of father winter so just didnt know what else the trait does
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    ashley9483 wrote: »
    Theres a special trait for the baby of father winter so just didnt know what else the trait does

oh okay
    pardon my misinformation then :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    ByrnieByrnie Posts: 7 New Member
    I cheated and added the trait. The only thing that happened, so far, is Father Winter (aka Clement Frost, I believe) married a male vampire npc. I wonder who my Mom is? I'm sure this has nothing to do with the trait, just found it funny. Should be an interesting winterfest.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2018
    The baby gets a special trait? What is it?
  • Options
    ByrnieByrnie Posts: 7 New Member
    It just says

"Father Winter's Baby
    (From having Father Winter as an actual Father)
    Wow! Father Winter is actually (your sims name)'s Dad! That's Amazing! Wonder if he/she gets any magical abilities?
    Reward Trait"

The only magical ability I got is a Vampire stepdad lol. Guess it doesn't work well with cheating the trait on an adult sim, and I'm sure MCCC is responsible for the matchmaking lol.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    Just curious, every winter fest is it the same father winter?? Maybe at too early to ask
  • Options
    Just curious, every winter fest is it the same father winter?? Maybe at too early to ask

Good question. I don’t know if anyone’s made it around a whole year yet to see though
  • Options
    RexZheng wrote: »
    According to the code, they earn a half more satisfaction points than other Sims.

Lol of course they do
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

I am pretty sure it is as I was looking at all the sims I am not playing and he shows up as if he among all the other sims, including the pre-mades and townies and sims I created but don't have marked as played. So he basically lives in the world.
  • Options
    CelebrityWizardCelebrityWizard Posts: 132 Member
    RexZheng wrote: »
    According to the code, they earn a half more satisfaction points than other Sims.

hope that isn't the "magical ability" i still can't find anything on what the magical ability is. The only magical thing that happened was that my sim gave birth to twins and they're a boy girl twin, and only one of them is a vampire (cause the parent is a vamp) and the other is human.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    If there is a special trait I think it's bugged as I have his child and he has no trait, nothing other than him showing as his father in the family tree. Other than that he is just a regular child.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    My Sim is currently pregnant with Father Winter’s baby!
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I think it may be a glitch but in my unmodded game i had my sim become pregnant with father winters baby on winterfest the next day the game generated a new one. I will try again in anotger save to see if it happens again. I am curious about the special trait.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    nmsims38nmsims38 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have completed a year with the sims seasons and father winter wears the same outfit and everything but it is a different man each time.
  • Options
    Luuciia1Luuciia1 Posts: 71 Member
    I am playing season with 28 sims days currently so there is still kind of a lot of time for winter for me, but i was planning to get my sim have a little xmas affair with Father Winter while Papa opens his presents :D . So I am extremely curious if giving birth to the child of Father Winter adds something new to the game or its just a normal child that pops out
  • Options
    Skellington7dSkellington7d Posts: 16 Member
    To get the trait you can use this cheat: traits.equip_trait FatherWinterBaby
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    This is so cool that his baby has a special trait! I don’t usually play with the unrealistic aspects of the game (mum and dad are father winter in my save!) but I might have to create a save just to have his baby! :D
  • Options
    SimiellaSimiella Posts: 36 Member
    My sim cheated with father winter and had his baby. His daughter is still a toddler so I have not find anything special about her exept her unique trait. Something werid though was that my sim is blond and so is father winter and their baby had orange hair. My sims family have no one with that hair color, so does father winters parents have that?
  • Options
    Proteus42Proteus42 Posts: 891 Member
    Reminds me of Susan Sto Helit, the Granddaughter of DEATH in Terry Pratchetts Discworld :smiley:
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited July 2018
    My sim had a baby with fatherwinter, she just aged to toddler and it’s almost summer. She got the trait but no idea what her special abilities will be yet. Maybe something happens during winterfest? I’m hoping it’s sometbing cool and not just more satisfaction points.

She’s now a child and just had winterfest, she didn’t appear to have any magical powers. Too bad.
    Post edited by hmae123 on
  • Options
    MasanasNielsenMasanasNielsen Posts: 7 New Member
    My child sim, who is the child of Father Winter, earns more satisfaction points, but on top of that his needs also seem to decrease at a slower rate than a normal sims needs would. It's only this sim in my household who experiences this so I would assume that that's another perk of having the Father Winter's Baby trait
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    Yup so far only the satisfaction points thing is the only difference I see from having his baby. Anyway here is the baby that my Sim had with Father winter.

M839lMd.png
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ