Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things You’ve Discovered In Seasons

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed the price of some meals has decreased? Or did that come with the patch?

I did notice that. It made me pretty happy. It was after the patch.

You can now see how much you're saving on a meal if you have the ingredients in your inventory or refrigerator. I think that's really cool. Makes it worthwhile to keep some of the produce on hand rather than selling it all right away, especially since one of my Sims is a vegetarian.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    Your sims can sing Mayzie Grobe (the song from the ts3 seasons trailer) during holidays. I really loves that song and wished that they’d used it again for this trailer, so that was a pleasant surprise.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Does anyone know where the skating rink and stalls appear in BB?
  • fungamer2fungamer2 Posts: 40 Member
    If you have a pregnant sim, you can click on the toilet and have the option to have them "throw up" :D
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited June 2018
    fungamer2 wrote: »
    If you have a pregnant sim, you can click on the toilet and have the option to have them "throw up" :D

Not only pregnant Sims can do that! My vegetarian girl ate out of my own mistake curry sausage LOL and she was feeling bad. I clicked on the toilet and I let her throw up, she was relieved right after that!
  • fungamer2fungamer2 Posts: 40 Member
    @Tanja1986 good to know!!
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Schools Out For Summer plays on the summer radio station.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2018
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    Schools Out For Summer plays on the summer radio station.

Is it the Alice Cooper version (in Simlish)?
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Not Alice singing but yes it is his song.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Plants placed close to the side of a house are considered sheltered.
    image.png
  • ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    I don't have seasons but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there were any new traits with seasons. Were there any personality factors or aspirations? I couldn't find a good thread for this, so I'm just asking here if that's okay.
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    cherpar wrote: »
    kemisz wrote: »
    Okay so I've discovered that the plants at the Spice Festival - even when in season, can't be harvested. Kind of frustrated with that because the spice festival was my favourite way to get harvestables.

really? Wow thats a wee bit disappointing.

I thought that was confirmed as a bug they are fixing.
    i hope so.

Yes I know for sure now. If you visit the guru sourced info page, simguru nick mentioned it's as things he had bug reports about that that they are working on.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I learned my sim loves rain - she jumped up out of bed in the middle of the night to go stomp around in the rain like a child - lol - she's a YA. She was laughing and giggling up a storm when I had to send her back to bed. She has work in the morning.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
    im defo loving the surprise pop up holidays! i think theyre very unique.
  • SecretCyclistSecretCyclist Posts: 2 New Member
    I’m sure this is a bug, but my adult sim slapped his child daughter on Prank Day. I had autonomy on full, and as soon as she woke up he slapped her silly. He did it twice actually, and gained relationship bonus both times. :smile:
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    If you have Parenthood, your children and teens gain empathy from giving gifts.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
    I don't have seasons but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there were any new traits with seasons. Were there any personality factors or aspirations? I couldn't find a good thread for this, so I'm just asking here if that's okay.

there are not. there are new reward store traits though, such as Storm chaser, waterproof, and 2 traits ( i forgot the names sorry! ) that lower the effects of either the heat or cold on your sim that you can buy with the points.
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    altg1229 wrote: »
    Brindleton wrote: »
    Oasis Springs is unable to experience snow, even if you use the weather machine.

You know SimsCommunity mentioned this in one of their videos. This maybe a bug. He was able to get it to snow lightly though but couldn't get a blizzard to start.

I think this is intentional? Gurus did say weather would affect each world differently, and oasis springs is a desert climate. I think it would be more off putting if it could blizzard there.

No its a bug, its intentional that it doesn't snow much without the weather machine, but they said the weather machine is there so we can make the weather do crazy things for story telling purposes....i.e snow in jungle adventures or Oasis Springs. Its def a bug.....
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    I found a rare crystal next to an ashy spot after a thunderstorm. There was an option to claim it and my sim picked it up! :D
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Denimjo wrote: »
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Denimjo wrote: »
    You can choose your costumes now for costume parties and the Wear Costume tradition.

I'm completely new to parties; are you referring to the spooky party? and also, how do I choose their costumes?

Both the Spooky Party and the holiday tradition of Wear Costumes. You click on a sim and click either 'Wear Costume...' or 'Choose Costume...' Sadly kids only seem to have two options for the holiday tradition though, but teens and above have a poopload to choose from.

Thank you, I'll keep this in mind. :) is it at all connected to the partywear category in CAS?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Sweeties29Sweeties29 Posts: 47 Member
    Love this thread.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Sims can look under trees, bushes and behind most large household objects when hunting for eggs.
    Gallery ID: babysquare