Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things You’ve Discovered In Seasons

Comments

• slkatesslkates Posts: 6 New Member
    Sorry for double posting, I would have deleted it if I could have.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    28537001367_e51d548467_b.jpg
    Cooking the regular cakes counts as baking, I mean it should just didn't know it did.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Iron Seagull discovered the Secret Location in Granite Falls can have weather and snow
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    out of curiosity, what are that sim's traits? and career? i know teens like to do vaguely similar (though it's selfies) a lot, foodies like to take pictures of their food, and social media gets a few options like that. wondering if it's associated with anything like those

also, happy to see an alien family like that. sometimes feel like i'm the only one that's got alien families scattered about
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    @kalaksed He's a stay-at-home dad. His traits are music lover, goofball and hothead. I've seen teens do selfies and foodies take pics but never anything like that.
  • domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    Has anyone used the freeze ray on sims during freezing weather? Just curious if their winter clothes protects them or if it's instant death.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited July 2018
    something funny happened in my game this morning...a npc sim went outside in the thunderstorm and took all her clothes off and took a shower! in the thunderstorm....that lighting got very close to her and she was at the nightclub....but she didn't care...she was just taking that shower like nothing was wrong...LOL it was so funny.. that as never happened to me before...anyone had that happen to them?
    Post edited by honeypooh1267 on
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i had a sim join a friend at the humor and hijinks festival in san myshuno. one of my erratic sims was there taking a shower in the rain in the middle of everyone. not a thunderstorm, just rain. but boy did she cause quite a stir
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Sims can make snow angels inside their homes. I don't like this bug.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    that happened in my game, a sim made a snow angel in the living room and I couldn't stop her...
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    that happened in my game, a sim made a snow angel in the living room and I couldn't stop her...

Thankfully they disappeared when I sent my sims to and from a community lot.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Sims can make snow angels inside their homes. I don't like this bug.

Have y'all let SimGuruNick know?
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Has anyone else had leaves falling indoors, e.g. into their house floor? It happened to my sims in fall and I haven't seen anyone else mention it as a problem.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    If you have Patchy outside facing your house or any building on your lot, the crows that visit him on a loop will fly through your house! I guess they're special magical crows that can fly through walls eh? o.O

All kidding aside, I know it's actually just an unfortunate design quirk. I've learned to not situate Patchy sitting too close facing any buildings and it's all good. :)
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Besides helping with snow pals, toddlers can play in the snow. And check out the backs of their snowsuits -- my little guy had a snowman on his.
  • AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    CreoleSim wrote: »
    Gift Giving, but the ability to give MONEY! Yes! I can give other sims money, I've always wanted this.

Yay! I did not know this, so glad we can gift money! :smiley:

I love this feature since it can be incorporated into story telling so easily. Parents can give children money, Sims can give wedding gifts and parents can give child support.
  • IllandryaIllandrya Posts: 87 Member
    I can’t remember if anyone has said this or not, but you can find frogs whilst weeding the garden with the weed vacuum.
  • mischassimsmischassims Posts: 1 New Member
    I've learned that watching the skating routines is actually quite entertaining!
  • Kasey89Kasey89 Posts: 1 New Member
    Gnomes are annoying me! Is this a glitch ? why so many seed packets in my yard, I have about 60 right now. smh
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    @Kasey89 is it harvestfest?
  • fiyafiya Posts: 4 New Member
    u m b r e l l a s. also sims dont seem to change into hot/cold clothes on their own le sigh
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    @fiya my sims change on their own but temperature have to be extreme (hot, heatwave, cold, freezing)
  • sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    edited July 2018
    something funny happened in my game this morning...a npc sim went outside in the thunderstorm and took all her clothes off and took a shower! in the thunderstorm....that lighting got very close to her and she was at the nightclub....but she didn't care...she was just taking that shower like nothing was wrong...LOL it was so funny.. that as never happened to me before...anyone had that happen to them?

YES! And the timing couldn't have been worse! I created a geek Sim and it was time for GeekCon, so I called my sister's kid in to watch the Star Wars Sims walking around. It turned out, there was a flash thunderstorm in San Myshuno that day (my Sim lives in sunny Oasis Springs), all the video games broke, and some female Sim started showering in front of the miserable Star Wars cosplayers at Planet Honeypop. My nephew got really embarrassed and I felt like a jerk. Who does that stuff? At GeekCon, no less?

TaKcMB.png

I8YQTc.jpg
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg