Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Rest in peace, Charlie, Shade.
    unknown.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Rest in peace.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I noticed these are two people that have had a fair bit of suspicion in past days, but I'm not sure how that helps us find the killer...
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Vote: Sonschi
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I'm all for voting for Bella or Sonschi now.

But I'll let them talk first.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I don't like Plumbob much either, some things they said yesterday struck me as trying too hard. Maybe there is a lie detector in the game, I could see that being Bella or DeKay?

I am town. Just in case :joy:

Hmm, a lie detector would be cool.
    Rose...seems likes she's disinterested? I kinda feel like she might be scum.

I just want to say that I have no partner.

Intresting way you say that. Almost like your avoiding saying your town but saying you have no partner. Leaving the solo scum option a possibility.

Not solo unless I'm the only town. :joy:
    Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Zinnia and Nascar look the most townish to me. Nascar would have probably killed me if he was bad. Zinnia look suspicious as usual, which probably means she's town. XD

Plumbob would have killed either me or Sonschi if he was scum so, unless he is a scum who's trying a different tactic or is a third party with limited kills, he may be town.

Rose is a little off in this game. Could be a third.

Sonschi is a tricky one. I feel like she may have killed Lilli. But I think she would have also killed the more active or threatening ones. So I'm not sure.

Shady is just floating around.

Charlie seems a little less confident sounding this time round.

Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL.

Vote: bella

Why would I kill myself?

I am not throwin' away my shot...

What? I didn't say you killed yourself?
    Rose...seems likes she's disinterested? I kinda feel like she might be scum.

I just want to say that I have no partner.

Intresting way you say that. Almost like your avoiding saying your town but saying you have no partner. Leaving the solo scum option a possibility.

Not solo unless I'm the only town. :joy:
    Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Zinnia and Nascar look the most townish to me. Nascar would have probably killed me if he was bad. Zinnia look suspicious as usual, which probably means she's town. XD

Plumbob would have killed either me or Sonschi if he was scum so, unless he is a scum who's trying a different tactic or is a third party with limited kills, he may be town.

Rose is a little off in this game. Could be a third.

Sonschi is a tricky one. I feel like she may have killed Lilli. But I think she would have also killed the more active or threatening ones. So I'm not sure.

Shady is just floating around.

Charlie seems a little less confident sounding this time round.

Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL.

Vote: bella

Why would I kill myself?

I am not throwin' away my shot...

I don’t get what you mean?

Do I have to say everything straight?

Are you trying to say your character is Lilli or Uni? Cuz that doesn't even tell us anything.

It might tell you something of you think a little harder about the roles... I certainly don't have the role you were thinking of.

If you really are the role I think you are then this would mean you’re an alien or replicant. :#

I'm not! I'm town.
    I don't think anyone would claim either of those. If you're right and that's what she's hinting at, then... erm... Jester maybe?

But where is the self killing part of a jester? I thought about that too.

I don't know. I took it as not wanting to claim town because that "confirms" her and then she's a target? I could be misunderstanding.

I wouldn't say that claiming town makes me a target...it's my overall role claim that might make me a target...
    Bella's hint is just terrible and I have no idea what she's talking about and nobody's probably gonna guess right, cuz we don't even have the full list of possible roles.

Yeah... I should stop hinting at things. :joy:

This is what I wanted to post before... Now I'm crashing so goodnight.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    If there's 2 kills, do you guys think one of it is from scum and the other is from a third, perhaps?

Maybe there's one werewolf and one alien left.
    832XG3D.gif
    Well, I have a suspicion but I'm going to bed now and will vote in the morning.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    If there's 2 kills, do you guys think one of it is from scum and the other is from a third, perhaps?

Well, whatever it is it wasn't me.

I do think my character role is awesome though Icey!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Oh wait, a Jester is considered a third, right? XD

Okay, that's means we have one mafia and one werewolf faction left.
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Well, whatever it is it wasn't me.

I do think my character role is awesome though Icey!

I'm glad a lot of people have been pleased with their character roles so far. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Bella, there's that thing you said you wanted to post here when day starts, what is it?
    832XG3D.gif
    Bella, there's that thing you said you wanted to post here when day starts, what is it?

Never mind.
    832XG3D.gif
    I wanna believe Bella but it's hard to cuz she lied before.

Zinnia, do you believe her claim? You played with her more on UM.
    832XG3D.gif
    I'm also a bit wary of City.
    832XG3D.gif

What was her claim?
    unknown.png

What was her claim?

She said she's town.
    832XG3D.gif

What was her claim?

She said she's town.

I don't like basing things off that. It's irritating.

She's acting a bit strange though.
    unknown.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I don’t believe bella. She said something about killing herself and that sounds a lot like a suicide bomber to me. And this role mostly comes as alien (or replicant).

Vote bella
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Frankly, Bella saying something about killing herself makes me agree that she sounds like a suicide bomber so Vote: Bella
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    Hmmm.

I was thinking it's possible that Nascar and Sonschi are werewolves. >.< And Bella is the lone mafia. But the nightkill evidence are all pointing to City cuz they're so random and she's new.
    832XG3D.gif
    Hmmm.

I was thinking it's possible that Nascar and Sonschi are werewolves. >.< And Bella is the lone mafia. But the nightkill evidence are all pointing to City cuz they're so random and she's new.

No. A new player would probably try to kill more experienced players, these kills seem like they are made so they are difficult to track. Which is why I think either you or Sonschi (or both) are scum.
    unknown.png
    Oh- No one is voting me, I don't think I've gotten a single one since the game started, but no one is saying anything about my suspicion on Sonschi who I've been voting since day 1. If you think I am town why not follow me just this once, if I am wrong you can pelt me with rotten tomatoes as I hang by the neck.
    unknown.png
    Hmmm.

No. A new player would probably try to kill more experienced players, these kills seem like they are made so they are difficult to track. Which is why I think either you or Sonschi (or both) are scum.

Well, the problem is that a new player sees everyone else as 'experienced'. They can't tell the difference.
    832XG3D.gif
    Hmmm.

Well, the problem is that a new player sees everyone else as 'experienced'. They can't tell the difference.

They aren't completely clueless, DeKay. There is a clear difference in trust and activity. These seem deliberate.
    unknown.png