Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hmmm.

I was thinking it's possible that Nascar and Sonschi are werewolves. >.< And Bella is the lone mafia. But the nightkill evidence are all pointing to City cuz they're so random and she's new.

No. A new player would probably try to kill more experienced players, these kills seem like they are made so they are difficult to track. Which is why I think either you or Sonschi (or both) are scum.

If I was scum I would kill more threatening players. You and DeKay wouldn't be alive anymore and I would spare players like Shady.

No offence but maybe no one follows your vote because they don't get your opinion on me because theirs is different? ^^ I rolled my eyes a bit as I saw you voted me again but then I thought if I was scummy others would have bandwagoned by now. But others seem to get that I'm obviously town.

I mean, you can sacrifice me but as you stated earlier this would probably mean a scum team will win.

Nuh-uh. This was over on UM but I was bussing my scum partner who everyone thought was incredibly shady and I kept saying we should lynch them, but did they listen? Not really, they voted off some random town player :joy:

bellagorilla NASCARluver2448 citysimmer you all need to vote a werewolf off, nobody is defending Bella, if she's a scum she is a lone mafia. If mafia is killed werewolves win, we need a werewolf killed to have any chance.

Assuming PRs can't get in the way.

Are you hinting you're werewolf? :D

Vote: Citysimmer

I think she might be bad. I rather get someone harder to read out of the way first. She said she had her suspicion but never really said who it was and wants to wait. I think she did that too yesterday.

Hm, I can follow your thoughts on this vote but what makes me wonder is why you choose to not ovte bella. You were quite keen on her day 2 and now there are 2 votes on her and you don't follow it. If I wouldn't know you better I would say you are scum but that wouldn't make sense with the way I read you the whole time. I'll be mad crazy at you when you flip scum :# But only after you helped me create my new tumblr site :joy:

Vote DeKay, vote DeKay.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Hmmm.

I was thinking it's possible that Nascar and Sonschi are werewolves. >.< And Bella is the lone mafia. But the nightkill evidence are all pointing to City cuz they're so random and she's new.

No. A new player would probably try to kill more experienced players, these kills seem like they are made so they are difficult to track. Which is why I think either you or Sonschi (or both) are scum.

If I was scum I would kill more threatening players. You and DeKay wouldn't be alive anymore and I would spare players like Shady.

No offence but maybe no one follows your vote because they don't get your opinion on me because theirs is different? ^^ I rolled my eyes a bit as I saw you voted me again but then I thought if I was scummy others would have bandwagoned by now. But others seem to get that I'm obviously town.

I mean, you can sacrifice me but as you stated earlier this would probably mean a scum team will win.

Nuh-uh. This was over on UM but I was bussing my scum partner who everyone thought was incredibly shady and I kept saying we should lynch them, but did they listen? Not really, they voted off some random town player :joy:

bellagorilla NASCARluver2448 citysimmer you all need to vote a werewolf off, nobody is defending Bella, if she's a scum she is a lone mafia. If mafia is killed werewolves win, we need a werewolf killed to have any chance.

I think she might be bad. I rather get someone harder to read out of the way first. She said she had her suspicion but never really said who it was and wants to wait. I think she did that too yesterday.

Stop, no.

Comments like these make you look scummy... :/ I tagged you as town on my scum list. Don't make me doubt that. :s
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Hm, I can follow your thoughts on this vote but what makes me wonder is why you choose to not ovte bella. You were quite keen on her day 2 and now there are 2 votes on her and you don't follow it. If I wouldn't know you better I would say you are scum but that wouldn't make sense with the way I read you the whole time. I'll be mad crazy at you when you flip scum :# But only after you helped me create my new tumblr site :joy:

Vote DeKay, vote DeKay.

I actually consider changing my vote to you. You might be a werewolf after all.
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Comments like these make you look scummy... :/ I tagged you as town on my scum list. Don't make me doubt that. :s

The only reason I would be scum and against Bella's lynch is if I was her werewolf buddy. But no one is suggesting that.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

The only reason I would be scum and against Bella's lynch is if I was her werewolf buddy. But no one is suggesting that.

Then what makes you think bella is town?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

And what if Sonschi is town? Why are you so certain? Do you have any real proof? For all we know maybe Nascar and City are the werewolves.
    Hmmm.

Cuz I feel like Bella is a lone mafia. So it will be better to find the werewolves today, like what Zinnia is saying.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Then what makes you think bella is town?

I don't. I suggested she is the lone mafia, but if the mafia is killed now there is nothing stopping the werewolves from winning.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

And what if Sonschi is town? Why are you so certain? Do you have any real proof? For all we know maybe Nascar and City are the werewolves.
    Hmmm.

Cuz I feel like Bella is a lone mafia. So it will be better to find the werewolves today, like what Zinnia is saying.

Because no matter what happens you and Sonschi are just like "Oh, she's fine. It's everyone else" for no reason and it's suspicious.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Hmmm.

Because no matter what happens you and Sonschi are just like "Oh, she's fine. It's everyone else" for no reason and it's suspicious.

DeKay always says I'm 50/50. So your statement here isn't credible. Which adds to my feeling that you might maybe be scum after all. What if you and bella are werewolves and you try to win? I can actually see that.
  • Options
    Hold on. What's going on now? :D I was reading back the old comments to see who could be Sonschi's partner.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Hmmm.

DeKay always says I'm 50/50. So your statement here isn't credible. Which adds to my feeling that you might maybe be scum after all. What if you and bella are werewolves and you try to win? I can actually see that.

But she never said anything that could potentially cause other players to look more closely at you.

And even if you truly were 50/50 in her eyes, why would she vote City when she has no more a read on them than you?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Hmmm.

But she never said anything that could potentially cause other players to look more closely at you.

And even if you truly were 50/50 in her eyes, why would she vote City when she has no more a read on them than you?

I don't mean this in a mean way, but do you read the comments others post? :#
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Hmmm.

Yes... if I missed something it's probably because it's 2:30 in the morning and I kept getting woken up by screaming in the other room.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Hmmm.

I didn't say Sonschi was fine. I'm actually considering her to be a werewolf but I'm also trying to look for her buddy. I'm not just gonna blindly kill someone and not get any leads from it. The thing is that I found some connection between Nascar and City, with Sonschi. So killing Sonschi is not the best option for today either unless we get lucky and the mafia and werewolf crosskill each other at night.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Hmmm.

And I keep getting ninja'd without notifications.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Hmmm.

I didn't say Sonschi was fine. I'm actually considering her to be a werewolf but I'm also trying to look for her buddy. I'm not just gonna blindly kill someone and not get any leads from it. The thing is that I found some connection between Nascar and City, with Sonschi. So killing Sonschi is not the best option for today either unless we get lucky and the mafia and werewolf crosskill each other at night.

Well that's good I guess. But there is a difference between just saying someone could be scum and doing something about it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Hmmm.

Neither are you, to be honest. :D You just vote Sonschi cuz you think it's that or you're using elimination method but you didn't really consider the nightkills. Yeah, maybe you think Sonschi did those random kills deliberately. I think otherwise. I guess we just have to see what the other people say.

This is exactly why we should have just voted for Bella yesterday. Then, we don't have to deal with this dilemma and have only 2 werewolves to find (if Bella is town, which I'm still not 100% sold on that; if she's mafia, she's got a lot of explaining to do :joy: ).

Also, I've read back and it seems like City is 'closer' to Sonschi. She seems to be agreeing with Sonschi more. Like Sonschi said she had a suspicion on someone and would vote for them later on, and City was like, "Yeah, I think I have someone in mind too and that's Shady." And on Day 2, City voted for Rose and Sonschi did too.

If it's not City, then I guess it's Nascar. Oops. I think I will be online before day ends tho so I cant still change my vote or whatever if I need to. For now, I'll just put it at City and see what she has to say.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Hmmm.

Well that's good I guess. But there is a difference between just saying someone could be scum and doing something about it.

Maybe it would be better to focus on more than just one person in a game when there are 4 factions. You voted me since day 1 and no one followed you. I can't talk for others but to me that's not very credible (no offence).

The more you say the more I see you and bella being werewolves together. Maybe that's why you try to get me lynched because you see me as a threat but as there didn't form a bandwagon on me on any of the two days yet you couldn't kill me at night because it would have been too obvious? These are all just guesses but I wouldn't be surprised if it was like this.
  • Options
    No one ever answered my question, we can claim just not post PMs, right?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Yes, okay, it is.

I am a town 2-shot doctor, I only used one of my shots on myself last night.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Yes that's allowed but as we don't have a limit of roles it won't help as at all imo.
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Stop, no.

Hmmm.

Maybe it would be better to focus on more than just one person in a game when there are 4 factions. You voted me since day 1 and no one followed you. I can't talk for others but to me that's not very credible (no offence).

The more you say the more I see you and bella being werewolves together. Maybe that's why you try to get me lynched because you see me as a threat but as there didn't form a bandwagon on me on any of the two days yet you couldn't kill me at night because it would have been too obvious? These are all just guesses but I wouldn't be surprised if it was like this.

We have to get rid of all 4 factions, so if I think I know who a scum is (in this case, 2 of the scums) of course I'm not just gonna ignore it. I've stated who I think the last scum is, and I've stated why I'm not gonna vote them/
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Yes, okay, it is.

I am a town 2-shot doctor, I only used one of my shots on myself last night.

As I just said this won't really help but before we discuss again (and get the thread closed :# ) I claim:

I'm a Loved Townie
  • Options
    What if all three of us are actually town and we're just arguing for nothing?

tumblr_p4k9k7fLj61s2jm0zo1_640.jpg
    832XG3D.gif