Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Oh- No one is voting me, I don't think I've gotten a single one since the game started, but no one is saying anything about my suspicion on Sonschi who I've been voting since day 1. If you think I am town why not follow me just this once, if I am wrong you can pelt me with rotten tomatoes as I hang by the neck.

If Sonschi is one, then who's the other faction? Maybe it's you. Cuz I'm starting to have my doubts. I remember you were like this that time you were scum and you kept on wanting to vote for Diva for whatever reason.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh- No one is voting me, I don't think I've gotten a single one since the game started, but no one is saying anything about my suspicion on Sonschi who I've been voting since day 1. If you think I am town why not follow me just this once, if I am wrong you can pelt me with rotten tomatoes as I hang by the neck.

If Sonschi is one, then who's the other faction? Maybe it's you. Cuz I'm starting to have my doubts. I remember you were like this that time you were scum and you kept on wanting to vote for Diva for whatever reason.

Um. I don't even know what game you're referring to. But nooo, I'm just irritated (not upset at players though) people don't listen to me when I wanna vote someone, and they are usually mafia too! Even if I was scum I constantly bus my partners so either way there is like a big chance that Sonschi is scum. (I'm joking, don't take that seriously)

What do you have to say in defense of her? Now that I bring it up you don't trust me so much, but you haven't given much reason to think she is town.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    1. Zinniavanilla/Zinnia Town
    2. DeKay Scum faction 1
    3. NASCARluver2448/Nascar ???
    9. Sonschi Scum faction 1
    10. citysimmer ???
    11. bellagorilla/Bella Scum faction 2???

That's what I am thinking right now. I think Sonschi and DeKay were werewolves and Bella was the other mafia.

unknown.png
  • Options
    If I am right, that means werewolves will most likely win because Bella will be lynched, a town will be killed, and that's 2/2. Come on
    unknown.png
  • Options

Um. I don't even know what game you're referring to. But nooo, I'm just irritated (not upset at players though) people don't listen to me when I wanna vote someone, and they are usually mafia too! Even if I was scum I constantly bus my partners so either way there is like a big chance that Sonschi is scum. (I'm joking, don't take that seriously)

What do you have to say in defense of her? Now that I bring it up you don't trust me so much, but you haven't given much reason to think she is town.

I was referring to that game where I caught you as scum. XD

I didn't say I am super sure she's town.

I just feel these kills don't really feel like Sonschi but maybe I'm comparing her to myself (cuz we have similar play styles and tactics). But if I was scum, I would definitely nightkill who I think is in a different scum faction and the most threat to me and get rid of them all. You know that. And Bella looked the most scummy to me.

But again, I don't really know what Sonschi would do. XD When I was buddies with her, we would usually kill the more threatening players or the ones we think are the most active and scummy.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I just feel these kills don't really feel like Sonschi but maybe I'm comparing her to myself (cuz we have similar play styles and tactics). But if I was scum, I would definitely nightkill who I think is in a different scum faction and the most threat to me and get rid of them all. You know that. And Bella looked the most scummy to me.

But again, I don't really know what Sonschi would do. XD When I was buddies with her, we would usually kill the more threatening players or the ones we think are the most active and scummy.

I've been scum with you and you suggested killing a new player because it couldn't be tracked.

We can claim roles, right?

Hmmmm....

I assume there are 2 wolves and a mafia. This is a terrible situation and everyone should listen to me. :joy:
    unknown.png
  • Options

I've been scum with you and you suggested killing a new player because it couldn't be tracked.

Hmmmm....

I assume there are 2 wolves and a mafia. This is a terrible situation and everyone should listen to me. :joy:

For whatever reason I didn't count myself.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Hmmm.

I was thinking it's possible that Nascar and Sonschi are werewolves. >.< And Bella is the lone mafia. But the nightkill evidence are all pointing to City cuz they're so random and she's new.

No. A new player would probably try to kill more experienced players, these kills seem like they are made so they are difficult to track. Which is why I think either you or Sonschi (or both) are scum.

If I was scum I would kill more threatening players. You and DeKay wouldn't be alive anymore and I would spare players like Shady.

No offence but maybe no one follows your vote because they don't get your opinion on me because theirs is different? ^^ I rolled my eyes a bit as I saw you voted me again but then I thought if I was scummy others would have bandwagoned by now. But others seem to get that I'm obviously town.

I mean, you can sacrifice me but as you stated earlier this would probably mean a scum team will win.

• Options

Hmmmm....

I only recommend killing a less experienced player maybe on N1, but not N2.

I don't understand that number thing you posted.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Hmmmm....

*** And maybe in a game where there's only 1 scum faction. I usually would kill who I think would be in the other scum factions if we're playing a game where there's multiple factions. I wouldn't waste my time on Shady or Charlie, LOL, no offense. XD But these people are easy to lynch during the day.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Hmmm.

I was thinking it's possible that Nascar and Sonschi are werewolves. >.< And Bella is the lone mafia. But the nightkill evidence are all pointing to City cuz they're so random and she's new.

No. A new player would probably try to kill more experienced players, these kills seem like they are made so they are difficult to track. Which is why I think either you or Sonschi (or both) are scum.

If I was scum I would kill more threatening players. You and DeKay wouldn't be alive anymore and I would spare players like Shady.

No offence but maybe no one follows your vote because they don't get your opinion on me because theirs is different? ^^ I rolled my eyes a bit as I saw you voted me again but then I thought if I was scummy others would have bandwagoned by now. But others seem to get that I'm obviously town.

I mean, you can sacrifice me but as you stated earlier this would probably mean a scum team will win.

Nuh-uh. This was over on UM but I was bussing my scum partner who everyone thought was incredibly shady and I kept saying we should lynch them, but did they listen? Not really, they voted off some random town player :joy:

@bellagorilla @NASCARluver2448 @citysimmer you all need to vote a werewolf off, nobody is defending Bella, if she's a scum she is a lone mafia. If mafia is killed werewolves win, we need a werewolf killed to have any chance.

Assuming PRs can't get in the way.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Nuh-uh. This was over on UM but I was bussing my scum partner who everyone thought was incredibly shady and I kept saying we should lynch them, but did they listen? Not really, they voted off some random town player :joy:

@bellagorilla @NASCARluver2448 @citysimmer you all need to vote a werewolf off, nobody is defending Bella, if she's a scum she is a lone mafia. If mafia is killed werewolves win, we need a werewolf killed to have any chance.

I start to wonder why you never mention a third party. We know that there are 4 factions: mafia, werewolf, town and a third one. You never mention the third. Why? Are you third? Are you a threat to town, Zinnia?
  • Options
    Hmmm.

I start to wonder why you never mention a third party. We know that there are 4 factions: mafia, werewolf, town and a third one. You never mention the third. Why? Are you third? Are you a threat to town, Zinnia?

Nevermind. Charlie was third. I shouldn't have read the flip at 6 am when I went to bed at 2 am :joy:
  • Options
    Hmmm.

We could focus on the third party, but don't think hanging a corpse is very productive.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Nevermind. Charlie was third. I shouldn't have read the flip at 6 am when I went to bed at 2 am :joy:

Bahaha
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

We could focus on the third party, but don't think hanging a corpse is very productive.

Ninja-posting. Look one comment over yours ^^
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Ninja-posting. Look one comment over yours ^^

Yes yes, I saw :smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    And again xD Zinnia is a Ninja, see? :p JK
  • Options
    And again xD Zinnia is a Ninja, see? :p JK

Hmmmm....

That was for me. I was just trying to figure out how every faction would win.

But unless the others join me it looks like you and Sonschi are gonna win. OH well
    unknown.png
  • Options
    What if we only have mafia and an SK left now? We don't really know if there are werewolves in the game, do we? Because that would make 4 factions as well, right?

Argh, I'm paranoid again... >.<
  • Options
    Hmmm.

bellagorilla NASCARluver2448 citysimmer you all need to vote a werewolf off, nobody is defending Bella, if she's a scum she is a lone mafia. If mafia is killed werewolves win, we need a werewolf killed to have any chance.

Are you hinting you're werewolf? :D

Vote: Citysimmer

I think she might be bad. I rather get someone harder to read out of the way first. She said she had her suspicion but never really said who it was and wants to wait. I think she did that too yesterday.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The people woke up to yet another grisly sight: two more people dead. One eviscerated to pieces, another riddled with bullet holes.

Written in blood where the following words:

""It didn't work... It did not work..."

The townspeople couldn't make out what it meant.

Shade was Bella, 1-Shot Town Mason Recruiter
    Bella likes talking about Mafia games with her buddy, Silent. Unfortunately this has caused them to reveal their roles in private, which isn't allowed. But now you have the power to do so!

Once per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will enter a private chat with that person if that person is benign. Otherwise your attempt to recruit them will fail.

Charlie was Bubbz, Miller Jester
    Poor Bubbz tends to get lynched often in Mafia. So why not aim for that instead? And you get a little bonus...

You are a jester. You win when you are lynched, and lose if you die in any other way or if you are endgamed. You investigate as GUILTY to all investigative roles.

It is now Day 3
    Day ends in 24 hours.

This implies werewolf and mafia.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

bellagorilla NASCARluver2448 citysimmer you all need to vote a werewolf off, nobody is defending Bella, if she's a scum she is a lone mafia. If mafia is killed werewolves win, we need a werewolf killed to have any chance.

I think she might be bad. I rather get someone harder to read out of the way first. She said she had her suspicion but never really said who it was and wants to wait. I think she did that too yesterday.

Stop, no.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Hm, I can follow your thoughts on this vote but what makes me wonder is why you choose to not ovte bella. You were quite keen on her day 2 and now there are 2 votes on her and you don't follow it. If I wouldn't know you better I would say you are scum but that wouldn't make sense with the way I read you the whole time. I'll be mad crazy at you when you flip scum :# But only after you helped me create my new tumblr site :joy:
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The people woke up to yet another grisly sight: two more people dead. One eviscerated to pieces, another riddled with bullet holes.

Written in blood where the following words:

""It didn't work... It did not work..."

The townspeople couldn't make out what it meant.

Shade was Bella, 1-Shot Town Mason Recruiter
    Bella likes talking about Mafia games with her buddy, Silent. Unfortunately this has caused them to reveal their roles in private, which isn't allowed. But now you have the power to do so!

Once per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will enter a private chat with that person if that person is benign. Otherwise your attempt to recruit them will fail.

Charlie was Bubbz, Miller Jester
    Poor Bubbz tends to get lynched often in Mafia. So why not aim for that instead? And you get a little bonus...

You are a jester. You win when you are lynched, and lose if you die in any other way or if you are endgamed. You investigate as GUILTY to all investigative roles.

It is now Day 3
    Day ends in 24 hours.

This implies werewolf and mafia.

So sorry icey but I only read the flips :# As I said, 6 am after 4 hours of sleep :D I should read back day 3 now.