Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL

What did Bella say, I forgot?

She said she doesn't have a partner. :D

Oh right! Ok, yeah I was a bit put off by that.

Thanks to you, I’m now very warey of people how are not afraid to claim that they’re town, or that they don’t have a partner :joy:
    Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL

What did Bella say, I forgot?

She said she doesn't have a partner. :D

Oh right! Ok, yeah I was a bit put off by that.

Thanks to you, I’m now very warey of people who are not afraid to claim that they’re town, or that they don’t have a partner :joy:

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    @Plumbob: What do you think of Bella and Citysimmer?

Bella - I don’t really have much of a read on her just yet, I’m thinking probably town to be honest, but I’m not 100% confident that that’s the case (I’d say probably 70%?)

City - So, her posts seem townish, she isn’t really giving me scummy vibes at all. However, because Uni died last night, there is a chance that she might have been responsible for it - but like you said, Shady (for example) could be another person responsible. I don’t think it would be Charlie, I don’t know how new she is, I think we might have joined at around the same time, so I think she’d be familiar with who uni is.

Anyway, back to city, she seems townish, but it’s definately a possibility that she caused uni’s death last night.

@citysimmer I wanna know what you thought about shady because you didn’t elaborate on that - are you still suspicious of them now that you’ve voted for Rose instead?

@the_greenplumbob I joined a couple games ahead of you, but yes we joined around the same time. Also (this isn’t directed at you) how am I scummy?? I’ve been trying to be active but I have not had tune. Sorry I’ll try harder.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Plumbob: What do you think of Bella and Citysimmer?

Bella - I don’t really have much of a read on her just yet, I’m thinking probably town to be honest, but I’m not 100% confident that that’s the case (I’d say probably 70%?)

City - So, her posts seem townish, she isn’t really giving me scummy vibes at all. However, because Uni died last night, there is a chance that she might have been responsible for it - but like you said, Shady (for example) could be another person responsible. I don’t think it would be Charlie, I don’t know how new she is, I think we might have joined at around the same time, so I think she’d be familiar with who uni is.

Anyway, back to city, she seems townish, but it’s definately a possibility that she caused uni’s death last night.

citysimmer I wanna know what you thought about shady because you didn’t elaborate on that - are you still suspicious of them now that you’ve voted for Rose instead?
    the_greenplumbob I joined a couple games ahead of you, but yes we joined around the same time. Also (this isn’t directed at you) how am I scummy?? I’ve been trying to be active but I have not had tune. Sorry I’ll try harder.

You seem less confident than usual. Like you always like to ask people questions and interrogate them but this time, you are a bit reserved. Yeah, maybe you could be busy which is why I'm gonna give you a pass today.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Im off to bed. I might not be on before day ends, but ill try.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    @Shadyboop Get your butt down here and discuss. I see you on other threads. :P
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I'm absent XD
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    I'm absent XD

Now that you’re here, what are your thoughts on everyone?
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Hm... DeKay seems like she's actually scum-hunting, not just making empty observations.

Vote: Sonschi
    unknown.png
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I'm not entirely sure...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Interesting things were said while I was asleep.

Zinniavanilla/Zinnia: I wonder why she says she's "still" suspicious of DeKay when she voted me day 1. But I don't think she's scum. Maybe a third faction but not a killing one?

DeKay: I've looked for the signs that she's scum. I can't find any so far. But I will watch her some more.

NASCARluver2448/Nascar: Maybe I'm naive but as he had to be reminded about the game makes me think he can't be an too important role :# like scum or third.

TheRoseHorse/Rose: To Rose voting Plumbob as the first of the day, that's not her town self as I remember it. As DeKay said earlier, Rose as town doesn't know who to vote and jumps on a bandwagon. I could see her kill Lilli - in case she was scum - but not Uni as she knows Uni has had her comeback recently :p

the_greenplumbob/Plumbob: My scum radar still yells "scum!!!" at me when I read his comments :/ But he brought up a special role for some time now and it makes me think he might be this one (not gonna say it so scum has to find out themselves...) Also, as Rose's vote seemed super scummy imo so they can't be partners. But maybe they are in different factions?

Shadyboop/Shade: The one I wanted to wait on to comment before I vote him, which he didn't :/ There are even less off topic posts by him this time and maybe he's lying low? I could see him kill Uni tbh. My first reason to vote for him tho was the inactivity...

citysimmer: She (he?) is new and it's hard to read newbies. But it's nice to see she tries to participate :) THANK YOU :)

bellagorilla/Bella: Well, I don't see her as a lone scum as some of you have said it. But her comment "I don't have a partner" makes me think she tries to avoid lying and maybe is a third?

Charliecheesenurgers/Charlie: @DeKay You asked about Charlie. On day 1 I thought she might have a powerful role because her comments reminded me of when she was Mason last game but then she seemed to lie low? But she said she had an exam. Still, her saying that citysimmer killed Uni or Lilli (can't remember rn) made me blink twice. Maybe it's just me but usually you would say "might have killed" or "has probably killed" or stuff like that. Charlie seemed quite confident about that fact.

So, imo these are the ones to choose from to vote: Rose, Plumbob, Shady, Bella

I still need to think of who I'll vote. While I'm typing this I see that tons of new comments were posted. I want to read them first.
    Hm... DeKay seems like she's actually scum-hunting, not just making empty observations.

Why me? I know you've voted me day 1 as well but why?
    I'm absent XD
    I'm not entirely sure...

Vote Shady

Do you have anyone else in mind that could be bad other than me and Sonschi? Do you think Sonschi could have done the Lilli or Uni kill?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Interesting things were said while I was asleep.
    [...]
    Charliecheesenurgers/Charlie: DeKay You asked about Charlie. On day 1 I thought she might have a powerful role because her comments reminded me of when she was Mason last game but then she seemed to lie low? But she said she had an exam. Still, her saying that citysimmer killed Uni or Lilli (can't remember rn) made me blink twice. Maybe it's just me but usually you would say "might have killed" or "has probably killed" or stuff like that. Charlie seemed quite confident about that fact.

So, imo these are the ones to choose from to vote: Rose, Plumbob, Shady, Bella

I still need to think of who I'll vote. While I'm typing this I see that tons of new comments were posted. I want to read them first.

Really? I think Charlie is the opposite of how she was like when she was Mason. She was super hyped up when she was mason. Over here, on Day 1, she didn't do much and didn't really 'catch my attention' by being like "LOOK AT ME". But she's more like, "Yeah, I'm here.... and will just comment on what other people have said..."
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I can be suspicious of more people than just the ones I vote! Sonschi, you are suspicious to me for the same reason I unvoted DeKay. I don't know what it is but your suspicious seem 'hollow'

Does anyone have any more ideas what the roles could be? I really thought DeKay would've been a vigilante but I don't think there would be multiple. And I don't know how I play myself so I'm no help there :confounded: I don't think there'd be an entire 3rd party role just because I have an obsession with the plague, maybe a poisoner? I don't know, I don't think they are that obvious.
    unknown.png
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Alright this might sound weird but... do we have we ever had an exe or is that only town of Salem?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    I can be suspicious of more people than just the ones I vote! Sonschi, I voted you for the same reason I unvoted DeKay. I don't know what it is but your suspicions seem 'hollow'.

Does anyone have any more ideas what the roles could be? I really thought DeKay would've been a Vigilante but I don't think there would be multiple. And I don't know how I play myself so I'm no help there :confounded: I don't think there'd be an entire 3rd party role just because I have an obsession with the plaguebearer, maybe a poisoner? I don't know, I don't think they are that obvious.

unknown.png

Don’t worry Sonschi, it’s only 1 vote... no need to get anxious about it :tongue:
    Vote: DeKay You still look scummy to me.

@Zinniavanilla i can only find this reason. Do you know why you think we’re (more like I’m) scummy?

Don’t worry Sonschi, it’s only 1 vote... no need to get anxious about it :tongue:

I’m not anxious I just prefer to know why someone votes for me :p that’s why I always add a reason or more why I vote someone. Otherwise it can look kinda scummy ^^
    I can be suspicious of more people than just the ones I vote! Sonschi, I voted you for the same reason I unvoted DeKay. I don't know what it is but your suspicions seem 'hollow'.

Does anyone have any more ideas what the roles could be? I really thought DeKay would've been a Vigilante but I don't think there would be multiple. And I don't know how I play myself so I'm no help there :confounded: I don't think there'd be an entire 3rd party role just because I have an obsession with the plaguebearer, maybe a poisoner? I don't know, I don't think they are that obvious.

To add to this, both of you seemed like you knew who you wanted lynched day 1, Bubbz felt like a 'backup' when something else wouldn't go through.
    Plus at least DeKay keeps saying she think I'm town which -while true- is weird because no one ever town reads me :joy: plus saying it this early could be seen as trying to buddy up with someone.
    unknown.png
    I can be suspicious of more people than just the ones I vote! Sonschi, you are suspicious to me for the same reason I unvoted DeKay. I don't know what it is but your suspicious seem 'hollow'

Does anyone have any more ideas what the roles could be? I really thought DeKay would've been a vigilante but I don't think there would be multiple. And I don't know how I play myself so I'm no help there :confounded: I don't think there'd be an entire 3rd party role just because I have an obsession with the plague, maybe a poisoner? I don't know, I don't think they are that obvious.

Okay, here's just my guess:

I thought I would be vigilante too. But maybe I could be like an unlimited shot vigilante or day vig? Who knows.
    I'm using the Greater Mafia role list.

1. Zinniavanilla/Zinnia (Watcher)
    2. DeKay (Day vig)
    3. NASCARluver2448/Nascar (Miller)
    5. Bubbz3388/Bubbz (Gravedigger)
    7. the_greenplumbob/Plumbob (Mass redirector)
    8. lillibattenberg/Lilli (Doctor)
    10. Sonschi (One-shot Bulletproof)
    12. bellagorilla/Bella (Supersaint)
    13. UniSims/Uni (Cult Recruiter)
    14. Charliecheesenurgers/Charlie (Vengeful Townie)

Some of these are for no good reason other than your username. :D

FwDXXd5.gif

To add to this, both of you seemed like you knew who you wanted lynched day 1, Bubbz felt like a 'backup' when something else wouldn't go through.
    Plus at least DeKay keeps saying she think I'm town which -while true- is weird because no one ever town reads me :joy: plus saying it this early could be seen as trying to buddy up with someone.

I’ve explained my vote on plumbob. I’ve caught him several times like this by trusting my gut feeling so I went after it. And I didn’t even vote bubzz ^^

I’ve explained my vote on plumbob. I’ve caught him several times like this by trusting my gut feeling so I went after it. And I didn’t even vote bubzz ^^

Your explanations for your vote is what made me suspicious. There wasn't much to them, as I said, hollow.
    unknown.png