Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
edited June 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Link to the previous thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941893/mafia-players-mafia-night-1-page-12
Try not to get this thread closed too, guys.

Welcome to the Mafia Players Mafia.

The twist in this game is that all the roles will be based on players who sign up. Any newbies who join will have a role based on something random like their username or a previous post. Roles will then be distributed randomly, so while it's possible you may get the role based on yourself, you may also get someone else. Every role based on a player has the possibility of being scum or town, and because this is a closed setup, you can claim to your heart's content. But the question is: Will others believe your claim?

Note: I will try to give all factions a fair chance, but because this is a role madness game, I can't guarantee balance. But I can guarantee roles and mayhem. ;)

Rules:
  • I can accommodate a variable number of players, although I need at least 7 for a proper game.
  • Days will last 24 hours and nights will last 12 hours in real time. The first day will start at 4 AM GMT. (That's 12 nn my time)
  • No hammers this time
  • Do not talk about the game in private with other players, unless both of you are already dead.
  • DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS
  • When voting, make sure to either bold it or put it in ALL CAPS for me to see it easily. (e.g. Vote: Benjie or VOTE: OLLIE)
  • Try to be active from time to time. You already have a lot of time to participate during the day. If you do not participate on the thread for around 2 game days or so, I will look for a replacement.
  • Role claiming is allowed. It's up to you to decide if you believe a person's claim or not.
  • I'll be doing a full reveal on death. This includes the entire role PM, since there might be nonstandard roles in this game.
  • Avoid talking about the game during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
  • Dead players can still post off-topic, but they can't influence the game by offering their opinions.
  • In the case of a tie, the person who has held the most votes the longest will be lynched.
  • If you have a night action and you don't submit anything, your action will be skipped over for that night. Make sure to turn in your actions early if you expect to be gone for more than a day.
  • Do not post any PMs on this thread, or make something up and claim it's from a PM. It's unfair to judge someone's claim based on how "authentic" their claimed PM seems. This is a modkillable offense.
Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
Post edited by icmnfrsh on

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited June 2018
    Players
    1. Zinniavanilla/Zinnia, Sonschi: 2-Shot Town Doctor, Killed Night 3
    2. DeKay, DeKay: Werewolf 2-Shot Cop, Wins
    3. NASCARluver2448/Nascar, Zinnia: Mafia Godfather, Killed Night 3
    4. TheRoseHorse/Rose, Plumbob: Vengeful Townie, Lynched Day 2
    5. Bubbz3388/Bubbz, citysimmer: 1-Shot Town Vigilante, Lynched Day 1
    6. the_greenplumbob/Plumbob, Lilli: 1-Shot Unlynchable Townie, Vengekilled Day 2
    7. lillibattenberg/Lilli, Shade: 2-Shot Mafia Vanillaizer, Killed Night 1
    8. Shadyboop/Shade, Bella: 1-Shot Town Mason Recruiter, Killed Night 2
    9. Sonschi, Nascar: Loved Werewolf, Lynched Day 3, Wins
    10. citysimmer, Charlie: 2-Shot Town Tracker, Lynched Day 4
    11. bellagorilla/Bella, Uni: 1-Shot Town Reloader, Endgamed
    12. UniSims/Uni, Rose: 1-Shot Town Commuter, Killed Night 1
    13. Charliecheesenurgers/Charlie, Bubbz: Miller Jester, Killed Night 2
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited June 2018
    Game Summary

Day/Night Links
    Day 1
    Night 1
    Day 2
    Night 2
    Day 3
    Night 3
    Day 4
    Werewolves Win

Final Vote Counts
    Vote Count Day 1

DeKay votes Rose
    Sonschi votes Plumbob
    DeKay unvotes
    DeKay votes Bubbz
    Plumbob votes Bubbz
    Rose votes Bubbz
    Zinnia votes Sonschi
    Uni votes No Lynch
    City votes DeKay
    Bella votes Charlie

Bubbz - DeKay, Plumbob, Rose
    Plumbob - Sonschi
    Sonschi - Zinnia
    No Lynch - Uni
    DeKay - City
    Charlie - Bella

Vote Count Day 2

Rose votes Plumbob
    Zinnia votes DeKay
    City votes Rose
    DeKay votes Bella
    Zinnia votes Sonschi

Sonschi votes Shade
    Sonschi votes Rose
    Plumbob votes Rose

Rose - City, Sonschi, Plumbob
    Plumbob - Rose
    Bella - DeKay
    Sonschi - Zinnia

Vote Count Day 3

Zinnia votes Sonschi
    Sonschi votes Bella
    Nascar votes Bella
    DeKay votes citysimmer
    citysimmer votes Sonschi
    DeKay votes Nascar
    Sonschi votes Nascar
    Nascar votes Sonschi

Sonschi - Zinnia, citysimmer, Nascar
    Nascar - DeKay, Sonschi

Vote Count Day 4

citysimmer votes Bella
    citysimmer unvotes
    DeKay votes citysimmer
    citysimmer votes DeKay
    Bella votes citysimmer

citysimmer - DeKay, Bella
    DeKay - citysimmer

Night Actions
    Night 1
    Zinnia saves herself
    DeKay investigates Zinnia (Not guilty)
    Nascar kills Uni
    Sonschi kills Lilli

Night 2
    Zinina saves herself
    DeKay investigates citysimmer (Not guilty)
    Nascar kills Shade
    Shade recruits DeKay (Failed)
    Sonschi kills Charlie
    citysimmer tracks Sonschi (visits Charlie)

Night 3
    DeKay kills Nascar
    Nascar kills Zinnia
    citysimmer tracks Nascar (visits Zinnia)

Role PMs
    Zinnia: Mafia Godfather
    Poor Zinnia tends to get suspected a lot when she's town. Although on the flipside, she tends to go under the radar when she's scum.

You are immune to all investigative roles that give GUILTY/NOT GUILTY results.

DeKay: Werewolf 2-Shot Cop
    DeKay has a reputation for being the resident scum slayer, but she has also enjoyed being scum from time to time. What better twist there is than to be a scum hunter...who's also scum?

Twice per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will get a result in the form of GUILTY, NOT GUILTY, or NO RESULT.

Nascar: Loved Werewolf
    Poor Nascar. People have tended to pile on him on recent games. In order to counteract that, you'll be a bit more...popular in this game.

When tallying votes, the number of votes on you is secretly reduced by one. This ability does not work during LyLo.

Rose: 1-Shot Town Commuter
    Rose is quite a busy gal, and she often goes away a lot. But she always manages to find her way back.

Once per game, at night, you may choose to commute out the town. All night actions on you that night will fail, beneficial or not.

Bubbz: Miller Jester
    Poor Bubbz tends to get lynched often in Mafia. So why not aim for that instead? And you get a little bonus...

You are a jester. You win when you are lynched, and lose if you die in any other way or if you are endgamed. You investigate as GUILTY to all investigative roles.

Plumbob: Vengeful Townie
    Plumbob has styled himself a dramatic player. And what's more dramatic than getting vengeance on those who have wronged you?

In the event that you are lynched, you may pick another player to die along with you.

Lilli: 1-Shot Unlynchable Townie
    Lilli has been playing Mafia on these forums for a while, and she doesn't get lynched very often. And a lot of times, she makes it near the end of the game. Now you too can be blessed with this longevity.

Once per game, in the event that you are lynched, your lynch will be canceled and the game will proceed into night.

Shade: 2-Shot Mafia Vanilliazer
    CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM. Shade thinks people in this game are bit too eager, so he knows just the thing to dampen people a bit.

Twice per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player's abilities will be removed starting the next day.

Sonschi: 2-Shot Town Doctor
    Sonschi tends to be pretty defensive when playing, both of herself and of other players. Now you too can defend others in your own special way.

Twice per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player or yourself. That player will be immune to all night kills for that night.

citysimmer: 1-Shot Town Vigilante
    Things have been getting dangerous in big cities. Gun crimes in particular have been up. As for you, you also happened to pick up a gun with one bullet left. Now it's just finding the right time to use it...and the right person.

Once per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player that you want to kill.

Bella: 1-Shot Town Mason Recruiter
    Bella likes talking about Mafia games with her buddy, Silent. Unfortunately this has caused them to reveal their roles in private, which isn't allowed. But now you have the power to do so!

Once per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will enter a private chat with that person if that person is benign. Otherwise your attempt to recruit them will fail.

Uni: 1-Shot Town Reloader
    Guess who's back? After a long absence, Uni got her second wind. And you too can give another player that second wind. But be careful: who's to say that player is town?

Once per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. If that player has an ability with a limited number of shots, that player will receive a full refill the next morning if any of their shots had been used.

Charlie: 2-Shot Town Tracker
    Charlie has nabbed scum in the previous games, especially during the last day. This has given quite a nose for sniffing people out too.

Twice per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will learn whoever that player has targeted that night, if any.

Night ends in about 30 minutes

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Okay good.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Good luck everyone!! While I'm not here, try to do your best
    Oh hamburgers!
    "Wait...what's this? Who's responsible for this!!?!"

Some of the folks averted their eyes.

"The ones who claimed to be Lilli and Uni were killed last night. But wait, what's this by Lilli's side?"

"Lilli...why would you?"
    Lilli was Shade, 2-Shot Mafia Vanillaizer
    CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM. Shade thinks people in this game are bit too eager, so he knows just the thing to dampen people a bit.

Twice per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player's abilities will be removed starting the next day.

Uni was Rose, 1-Shot Town Commuter
    Rose is quite a busy gal, and she often goes away a lot. But she always manages to find her way back.

Once per game, at night, you may choose to commute out the town. All night actions on you that night will fail, beneficial or not.

It is now Day 2
    Day ends in 24 hours.
    I just realized "often goes away a lot" is redundant :D

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Yesss. No vanillaiser. Thank you to whoever killed that gross role.

Rest in peace, Rose, Shady :heart:
    unknown.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Not me?! Waaaah! ;)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Great, not only did we get rid of a mafia role, but we also got rid of a vanillaiser! :smiley:
    Hm. But I'd assume they'd use their role night 1, who was vanillaised?
    unknown.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Rest in peace <3
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    ...anyone have any suspicions?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Don't answe that, actually.
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

So what can we get from this? Also, that role is actually quite perfect for me. Lol.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Hm. But I'd assume they'd use their role night 1, who was vanillaised?

If I were lilli and I had that role, I would probably use it on the person in this game I felt most threatened by - just a guess, but if we're thinking about this logically, it would probably be DeKay (just like how I stole her role a couple games ago as a replicant).
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

So what can we get from this? Also, that role is actually quite perfect for me. Lol.

Meant to delete the quote. Oops. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

Sorry I didn't see this comment before I send my answer

It's fine! It's jsut if someone were to claim vanilla mafia would know they are not a threat and get others with better roles.
    unknown.png
    And by "mafia" I mean other killing factions since the vanillaiser was mafia.
    unknown.png

It's fine! It's jsut if someone were to claim vanilla mafia would know they are not a threat and get others with better roles.

Do you think there are more vanillaisers then? I would’ve thought there would only be 1

Do you think there are more vanillaisers then? I would’ve thought there would only be 1

No. I mean for kills.

If someone were to claim vanilla other killers would avoid killing them since they're not as big a threat as someone still with a role.
    unknown.png

No. I mean for kills.

If someone were to claim vanilla other killers would avoid killing them since they're not as big a threat as someone still with a role.

Ah ok - I see what you mean now
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Would we get to know who was vanillaized?
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    i'd be interested to know to.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I just noticed lilli was 2-Shot. Maybe she didn’t use her power night 1?