Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starting all over, looking for ideas

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
A while back I had to completely uninstall everything sim related (2,3, and 4), they all had issues and needed an internet connection to fix. About 3 weeks ago (after being disconnected for a year), I finally got reconnected to the internet and was able to install all my sim games again. With Sims 2, I have the Ultimate Collection, so I'm going to start fresh as far as the game save is concerned.

When it comes to playing the sims, I love to rotate between all three of the ones that I have. So now it's time for me to get going with Sims 2. :D
I've kind of gotten myself in a rut, so I'm looking for a few ideas.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2018
    I started up my TS2 game, but I used a fixed version of Belladonna Cove. (This one has all those who passed away, their tombstones restored.) I went in and checked to see if the problem I had (the reason for the uninstall) been fixed, it has. Yea. If your curious about what had happened, I had done something really stupid, and as a result I some how destroyed the two secret magical worlds. Don't ask me how, but some how I managed to do it.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hi~ So glad you got it all working! :mrgreen:

I love challenges... I guess the rules give me some structure. So, I usually start out with a challenge. If you like rotation with several families-

I suggest the Build a City challenge or the Prosperity challenge. (links don't work :( )

They both start out small but can grow quickly. :)
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

I love challenges... I guess the rules give me some structure. So, I usually start out with a challenge. If you like rotation with several families-

I suggest the Build a City challenge- http://boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=218&t=477

This link seems broken. I'd really like to check it out as I'm a rotational player and sometimes get bored.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited June 2018
    Rflong7 wrote: »

I suggest the Build a City challenge- http://boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=218&t=477

This link seems broken. I'd really like to check it out as I'm a rotational player and sometimes get bored.

How strange. :(
    Here's a link to boolprop.net with them listed. :)
    http://boolprop.net/viewforum.php?f=218
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Holy moly. Such creativity! I have never seen this before. It ALMOST makes me want to start my neighborhood over.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    @Rflong7 Thank you very much for that link. That will for sure give me something to do with my game. Heck I might even use it for my Sims 4 as well. :D