Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Night 1, Page 12

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Oh -- Iceman! This looks fun. I'm not playing, but could I join afterlife?

Sure. I'll add you when I set it up :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    If its still going on Monday (June 25th) Ill need a replacement as Ill be at camp with no internet Monday-Saturday (June 25th-30th) You can decide if I will be able to play or not based on this info. XD. (This sounds fun though, so i wanna play if possible.)

Okay. I can still make a role based on you, but if it goes into next week I'll have a replacement ready. :)

Ok. Thanks.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'll play!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    I'll play!

Okay. :)

And welcome to Mafia!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Ooo, me, me!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Ooo, me, me!

Alright.

And I was hoping you'd join because I already have a specific role and incident in mind for you. >:)

edited June 2018
    Added another clarification. Just thought you guys should know.
    • I'll be doing a full reveal on death. This includes the entire role PM, since there might be nonstandard roles in this game.

I've made roles for all the players who signed up so far. They're subject to change for balancing reasons if more people join, but I like how they turned out right now. :D

• rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    WOAH WOAH WOAH

Mafia Players Mafia?

Don’t tempt me, Fresh.
    I likely won’t know too many of the players regardless.
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    WOAH WOAH WOAH

Mafia Players Mafia?

Don’t tempt me, Fresh.

;)

169554.jpg

Yeah, and the format is wildly different from Ultimate Mafia. I also decided to remove hammers this time (a first for me) because of the general activity level here, and people tend to prefer fixed day and night lengths.

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Ooo, me, me!

Alright.

And I was hoping you'd join because I already have a specific role and incident in mind for you. >:)

Oh, oh? Now I'm intrigued. Do tell.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    WOAH WOAH WOAH

Mafia Players Mafia?

Don’t tempt me, Fresh.

;)

169554.jpg

AAAAH! YOU DRAW ME YOU HARD-HEARTED ADAMANT. LEAVE YOUR POWER TO DRAW AND I SHALL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO... I forgot this line.

Bottom line: Thou temptest me. Slap on the wrist.
    Ooo, me, me!

Alright.

Oh, oh? Now I'm intrigued. Do tell.

You'll find out...when the time is right. >:)

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Mafia Players Mafia?

Don’t tempt me, Fresh.

;)

169554.jpg

AAAAH! YOU DRAW ME YOU HARD-HEARTED ADAMANT. LEAVE YOUR POWER TO DRAW AND I SHALL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO... I forgot this line.

I use that wrist for things! D:

Yeah, and the format is wildly different from Ultimate Mafia. I also decided to remove hammers this time (a first for me) because of the general activity level here, and people tend to prefer fixed day and night lengths.

Remove hammers? Poor scum.
    I get it, though.
    WOAH WOAH WOAH

Mafia Players Mafia?

Don’t tempt me, Fresh.

;)

169554.jpg

Slap on the nose?
    WOAH WOAH WOAH

Mafia Players Mafia?

Don’t tempt me, Fresh.

;)

169554.jpg

Slap on the nose?

I guess that works better

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Mafia Players Mafia?

Don’t tempt me, Fresh.

;)

169554.jpg

Slap on the nose?

Maybe. Who nose?
    WOAH WOAH WOAH

Mafia Players Mafia?

Don’t tempt me, Fresh.

;)

169554.jpg

Slap on the nose?

Maybe. Who nose?

Eye do

Got to hand it to you, that’s a good one.
    edited June 2018
    Because of the nature of this setup, I'm explicitly stating this too for those who don't know. (Although this also goes for all my games)
    • Do not post any PMs on this thread, or make something up and claim it's from a PM. It's unfair to judge someone's claim based on how "authentic" their claimed PM seems. This is a modkillable offense.

Fine:
    I got Rosey. My role is an explosive muffin distributor. I can send a muffin bomb to a person at night once.

(This is a role claim with paraphrasing, which is okay)

Not fine:
    I got Rosey. Iceman told me this:
    "Rosey sure has a penchant for muffins. And lethality. And sometimes those two can mix.

You are a Town 1-Shot Explosive Muffin Distributor. Once per game, at night, you can send an explosive muffin to another player. That player will die the following day, and this will bypass all protection."

(Partial or full PM claims will get you modkilled.)

If you're unsure, you can run it by me first. :)

Got to hand it to you, that’s a good one.

What can I say? I always keep myself on my toes

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top