Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Night 1, Page 12

icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
edited June 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to the Mafia Players Mafia.

The twist in this game is that all the roles will be based on players who sign up. Any newbies who join will have a role based on something random like their username or a previous post. Roles will then be distributed randomly, so while it's possible you may get the role based on yourself, you may also get someone else. Every role based on a player has the possibility of being scum or town, and because this is a closed setup, you can claim to your heart's content. But the question is: Will others believe your claim?

Note: I will try to give all factions a fair chance, but because this is a role madness game, I can't guarantee balance. But I can guarantee roles and mayhem. ;)

Rules:
  • I can accommodate a variable number of players, although I need at least 7 for a proper game.
  • Days will last 24 hours and nights will last 12 hours in real time. The first day will start at 4 AM GMT. (That's 12 nn my time)
  • No hammers this time
  • Do not talk about the game in private with other players, unless both of you are already dead.
  • DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS
  • When voting, make sure to either bold it or put it in ALL CAPS for me to see it easily. (e.g. Vote: Benjie or VOTE: OLLIE)
  • Try to be active from time to time. You already have a lot of time to participate during the day. If you do not participate on the thread for around 2 game days or so, I will look for a replacement.
  • Role claiming is allowed. It's up to you to decide if you believe a person's claim or not.
  • I'll be doing a full reveal on death. This includes the entire role PM, since there might be nonstandard roles in this game.
  • Avoid talking about the game during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
  • Dead players can still post off-topic, but they can't influence the game by offering their opinions.
  • In the case of a tie, the person who has held the most votes the longest will be lynched.
  • If you have a night action and you don't submit anything, your action will be skipped over for that night. Make sure to turn in your actions early if you expect to be gone for more than a day.
  • Do not post any PMs on this thread, or make something up and claim it's from a PM. It's unfair to judge someone's claim based on how "authentic" their claimed PM seems. This is a modkillable offense.
Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
Post edited by icmnfrsh on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Players
    1. Zinniavanilla/Zinnia
    2. DeKay
    3. NASCARluver2448/Nascar
    4. TheRoseHorse/Rose
    5. Bubbz3388/Bubbz, citysimmer: 1-Shot Town Vigilante, Lynched Day 1
    6. the_greenplumbob/Plumbob
    7. lillibattenberg/Lilli
    8. Shadyboop/Shade
    9. Sonschi
    10. citysimmer
    11. bellagorilla/Bella
    12. UniSims/Uni
    13. Charliecheesenurgers/Charlie
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Game Summary

Day/Night Links
    Day 1
    Night 1

Final Vote Counts
    Vote Count Day 1

DeKay votes Rose
    Sonschi votes Plumbob
    DeKay unvotes
    DeKay votes Bubbz
    Plumbob votes Bubbz
    Rose votes Bubbz
    Zinnia votes Sonschi
    Uni votes No Lynch
    City votes DeKay
    Bella votes Charlie

Bubbz - DeKay, Plumbob, Rose
    Plumbob - Sonschi
    Sonschi - Zinnia
    No Lynch - Uni
    DeKay - City
    Charlie - Bella

• Options
    You may now post

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Me please :)
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Is there a specific game setup for this? How closed is closed? :D

Also, sign me up.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Is there a specific game setup for this? How closed is closed? :D

Also, sign me up.

Nope. I can't exactly tailor roles to each player if there's a specific setup used.

• Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    I'll play!!!!
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Me plz
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited June 2018
    If its still going on Monday (June 25th) Ill need a replacement as Ill be at camp with no internet Monday-Saturday (June 25th-30th) You can decide if I will be able to play or not based on this info. XD. (This sounds fun though, so i wanna play if possible.)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    If its still going on Monday (June 25th) Ill need a replacement as Ill be at camp with no internet Monday-Saturday (June 25th-30th) You can decide if I will be able to play or not based on this info. XD. (This sounds fun though, so i wanna play if possible.)

Okay. I can still make a role based on you, but if it goes into next week I'll have a replacement ready. :)

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Could I join?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Can I sign up please :)
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Am I getting this right, our character will be someone else’s username? If so, the person who got thegreenplumbob should be honoured :joy:
  • Options
    Am I getting this right, our character will be someone else’s username? If so, the person who got thegreenplumbob should be honoured :joy:

Yep :D
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Could I join?

Please participate and use your night action (if any) if you're joining

• Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    I'll sign up please!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Yep :D
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Could I join?

Please participate and use your night action (if any) if you're joining
    Okay. Put me on the list!
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Okay, we have the minimum number of players. I'll keep sign ups open until Wednesday so that you guys don't have to wait too long :)

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    yo, may I?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    Sure. :)

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Also use Shade instead of Shady, please?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    Will we know how many bad guys there are?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Done :)

Maybe not an exact number, but I might specify the number of factions at the start if there are more than 2. Otherwise I'll just give the number of Mafia, although expect it to be around 1/4 of the players in that situation

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Me please :)
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Done :)

Maybe not an exact number, but I might specify the number of factions at the start if there are more than 2. Otherwise I'll just give the number of Mafia, although expect it to be around 1/4 of the players in that situation

Okay cool.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Oh -- Iceman! This looks fun. I'm not playing, but could I join afterlife?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top