Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twins thread

So I currently play a household that composed from sims from different towns, including Joe+Jules MacDuff, and Arvid+Edvin Oss.
Have you played with premade twins?
Which?
Were they identical?
If yes, Have you managed to identify who is who?
Did they go on similar paths in life?
Share your stories..... Pictures are more than welcome :smile:

Comments

• NabrilNabril Posts: 179 Member
    I know this isn't quite matching with yours, but I've only had a set of twins once. It was the luckiest roll of the dice I've yet had in this game. My sims had just used Ghost Potions (from Chemistry Lab)

Ghost Potion Temporarily turns a Sim into a ghost of old age for 3 hours. Gives a Sim the Temporarily Undead moodlet.

There's a chance that they'll have a ghost baby when they drink it and I thought it'd be a lot of fun.... and they had twin ghost babies! When they reached child stage, they started walking through walls!

That's my one and only experience with twins in this game.
    sig.jpg
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited June 2018
    I’ve never played much with premades, but I have had a few sets of twins and one set of triplets with my legacy families.

Current twins in my legacy save are these two fraternal twins, Nathaniel and James. (5th generation)
    tumblr_oswlz1bynW1veh5pko1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8xwrebkmX1xq9hdmo1_540.jpg
    Nate is the dark haired and Jamie the blonde - the blonde hair was a pleasant surprise as it came from his Grandfather.

I’ve given Nate scars to emulate his life as a tomb raider, like from various fights with mummies and such. And Jamie has those red marks on his face because I like to imagine that his science experiments blow up in his face a lot so he always seems to have a healing wound or scratch :p

@Nabril that sounds awesome!! I never knew that a potion could cause ghost babies. I’m going to have to try that one of these times. The only time I’ve played around with potions a lot was when I tried to turn the family butler into a mummy. :D
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @amphora Nathaniel and James are really cute! :love:
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member

I rarely play with premades. But I have created some of my own twins.

Carmen and Andreia. Identical twins. Carmen is an alchemist and Andreia is a singer.
    Screenshot-2929.jpg

Alan and Myles. Fraternal twins. These two were a part of a experiment I wanted to do. They both had the same exact traits and skills yet they still had their own differing personalities and paths they wanted to take when it came to careers. I should work on an arrangement to have his twin move in so I can update their traits/skills and observe further.
    Screenshot-319.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited June 2018
    coco wrote: »
    @amphora Nathaniel and James are really cute! :love:
    Lol I totally agree.
    Nate is a favorite of mine <3
    Post edited by Amphora on
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    @Nabril that's funn because one time without any fertility treatment, and with already 3 kids at home - my sims had triplets!
    @Amphora Nathaniel and James are beautiful!!! I like how they very similar but each one have a twist.
    @Deshong04 Carmen and Andreia are gorgeous! (really like this skin by the way). Identical twins - how do you actually identify them? or it is with the hairstyle? Alan and Myles are cool too, I like this storyline!
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member

@Avatarit Thank you. I give Carmen and Andreia their own style of attire and hairstyle. Also, Andreia has more weight which I intentionally did in CAS when I created her because I notice with some twins one is slightly bigger or one is slightly taller than the other. Carmen has been working out on her own accord so she's muscular and I usually have her wear glasses. Not sure about Carmen's style yet but she is currently wearing this.
    Screenshot-247.jpg

Andreia has a punk rock look to her. But I'll probably go back to the other hairstyle.
    Screenshot-329.jpg
    Screenshot-328.jpg

Whenever I do figure out Carmen's style, it would be interesting to swap the twins style for a photoshoot. And I don't recall having them ever wear the same clothing and hairstyle so that would be fun too.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”