Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Father's Day - (Show Us Your Fatherly Sims)

Happy Father's Day everyone! (And of course mothers who can also take fatherly roles!)

Thought it would be fun to start a thread on sims who are fathers!

My sim Mike Warner who is not a father yet but he is ecstatic about the upcoming arrival of his first child with his workaholic wife and start experiencing the world of parenthood!

2ihxety.jpg

Comments

• FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    edited June 2018
    I take it that having children is overrated for sims? :open_mouth:#throwbackFamilyPlayersWhoWantedToddlersToCompleteFamilyPlay #TheSims3HasGenerationsIWantedTheSameForSims4
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    Here's my latest, Delshay Greyhorse, who went for sometimes uncle to everyday father
    Qv0Gczj.png

And digging through recent imgur photos produced these. I could probably find more, with my penchant for large families, but I'm keeping it to currently living fathers and those in the households I'm playing.

Joel Yomin, father of five and grandfather of one.
    KHl14E8.png

Vaughn Yomin, oldest son of Joel, stealing a private moment with his wife after the birth of their second child:
    TvbUl6W.png

Eli David bonding with his third child and only son, so he's very happy.
    ZmnOuqn.png

Reyansh Kumar with his young twins and older stepdaughter, whom he's equally close to.
    0WXSwg8.png?1
    image.png
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    well they're not fathers yet but as soon as i get my hands on Seasons i will give them a baby in the name of jesus! amen.
    ntArcrr.png
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    @TresaofPern @Kali_Durga adorable screenshot!
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Onyx was (and still is) a great father to both of his kids, Kiera and Nyx. I don't have a lot of pictures from their childhood but here's a picture of Onyx and Nyx:

FX1TUXf.png
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!