Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Crashes in Specific Room

Hi guys! I'm back again after a few months of effortless gameplay...

After moving my sims into a new save and having them get married and start a family, my game was running well!

When baby number 2 aged up to child, and baby number 3 was on the way, I edited the eldest child's room to hold his younger sibling.

Ever since then, any time I go into that room the game crashes...

I have tried:
  • Removing the CC beds and adding EA beds.
  • Removing the CC Rugs and leaving the floor bare.
  • Removing the CC Toy Oven and replacing with a EA toy oven.
  • Totally Resetting the Town using Nraas MC

The only other things I added when I edited the room, are some wall decorations which are almost never visible, though I may try removing those too. However, I have another one of those same wall decorations out in the dining room and the dining room doesn't crash.

I am very sad because my game had been running so so well lately!

It is hard to even try to edit the room to find out what is causing the crashing now...because it crashes so fast :(

By the way, I do convert all my CC to packages and I tested them all with dashboard.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    One more step before purging the remaining CC might be worth a try.

Retreat to Edit Town, evict the household to the side of the screen, copy the lot down to the bin, bulldoze the original, replace the lot with a new copy, and move everyone back in before leaving the screen. If that doesn't help or work out well, then don't save (or better yet, try this on a copy of your saved game so you don't save by accident).

Sometimes that kind of lot "reset" catches things that even MC doesn't.

If that doesn't do it, we probably have to conclude that it's either some contents of the lot/room triggering this or the lot itself somehow.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net