Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Ethan:C4 Please

Lucas: Quick everyone duck Ethan has an explosive

(trying to be creative with my last shot haha)
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member

@twiddle3 what do you have to say for yourself?
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    bgkub wrote: »
    I would like to say sorry to @M13Vulpecula for my recent bad behavior, there is no excuse for it, and I promise to do better on my part. Also I know I have made a lot of people uncomfortable here with my bad behavior, and I am sorry for my lack of kindness and courtesy, I am also sorry for all that I did to make anyone feel uncomfortable, I feel I have ruined a lot of fun for people, and I will try harder to be a better person.

1RFjTfk.gif

C3 for me please :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Only @x_MG_x/@kittymeow and @Tigerblu11 to send in their shots...
    Banner.png
  • bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I would like to say sorry to @M13Vulpecula for my recent bad behavior, there is no excuse for it, and I promise to do better on my part. Also I know I have made a lot of people uncomfortable here with my bad behavior, and I am sorry for my lack of kindness and courtesy, I am also sorry for all that I did to make anyone feel uncomfortable, I feel I have ruined a lot of fun for people, and I will try harder to be a better person.

1RFjTfk.gif

C3 for me please :)

I really do need a hug right now I have been crying a lot and I thought I had cried myself dry over the past week I can't stop crying!!! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    B7 please
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Maybe we could work this into the story and have Apollo cheating by telling the ladies answers. :D
    Okay usually I don't listen to death metal, but it stopped me from crying, so for now I am fine just making a deal with the devil right now, lol just a phrase in this song I am listening to. I am on a free streaming station. >:)B)>:)B)>:)B)>:)B)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Maybe we could work this into the story and have Apollo cheating by telling the ladies answers. :D

Well being a god that has been there from the beginning of time he would know every language. :D:D:D
    Sometimes life can get pretty boring languages would be helpful!!! :p:p:p
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
    As the five shots are fired, the Jetsetters eagerly await the sound of crashing ships. Odessa subtly signals the sound department.
    First there's yet another splash!

BOOM!

And another BOOM!

BOOM! BOOM!

Round%2B8.png

4 out of 5 shots are hits. And 3 ships have been blasted into smithereens: B7 by Kitty/Jake, C3 & C4 by Choco and Ninja, and I2 by Lilli have destroyed ships by Haylo, Bleu and Ice respectively. With Haylo's ship rotting on the sea bottom, the final person eligible for the Clue is out.

Current money standings:

3 words guessed correctly: §37.500 to the Jetsetters
    5 words guessed incorrectly: §62.500 to the Asssassin
    7 ships sunken: §35.000 from the Jetsetters to the Assassin.
    ____________________________________________________________________+
    Total:
    §2.500 to the Jetsetters
    §97.500 to the Assassin

It's not much. But it's something. But before we go to the Ranking there'll be another Challenge to try and earn some extra money.

Overall%2BResult.png

FINAL RESULT!

@bgkub @ChocoCub @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @x_MG_x @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Awww 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I got so excited cause I never say A7 getting hit XD so I was like yes! They didn’t get me!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    That was so close, Haylo. :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Quack!

Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Quack!

There is my DUCKIE friend how are you, pets the awesome duck friend!!!!! Ducks are cool!!! <3o:)B)<3o:)B)<3o:)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    I sunk a ship! ...yay? I mean, it did lose us money to the Assassin... :#
    Jacob_Banner.png
    umm, when are we going to see our first episode? (looks around curiously) :*:):*:)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
    umm, when are we going to see our first episode? (looks around curiously) :*:):*:)

Seconded. Or, well, any activity at all...
    Jacob_Banner.png

I'm working on it. I can't yet give out an estimation release date, but it won't be too long...
    Banner.png

I'm working on it. I can't yet give out an estimation release date, but it won't be too long...

Okay I will try to wait patiently, (looks around sheepishly) :/<3o:)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif

Awesome! Can't wait to see it
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Is that Yannik's sim in your avi? I'm sure I've seen that sim somewhere before.

Yes it is Yanniks sim, I really don't want to spread around the Apollo and Diana train, nor do I want to do that with Kenneth. Also Since I am in The Mole and JestSet, I wanted to find some one to support, and from what I read of @HayloHusky No Privacy, I really like Rebecca I actually wish I turned out like her, so I am supporting her and I hope that @YJB19299 is flattered by this, Yannik did make an awesome character, with a really cool attitude!!! She even gave me a photo so I could post it as my siggy, it looks AWESOME!!!!
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif

Yes it is Yanniks sim, I really don't want to spread around the Apollo and Diana train, nor do I want to do that with Kenneth. Also Since I am in The Mole and JestSet, I wanted to find some one to support, and from what I read of @HayloHusky No Privacy, I really like Rebecca I actually wish I turned out like her, so I am supporting her and I hope that @YJB19299 is flattered by this, Yannik did make an awesome character, with a really cool attitude!!! She even gave me a photo so I could post it as my siggy, it looks AWESOME!!!!

Psst, read this: http://abnormalitysims.blogspot.com/2016/06/51-season-5-premiere.html?m=1
    Banner.png

Psst, read this: http://abnormalitysims.blogspot.com/2016/06/51-season-5-premiere.html?m=1

This is pretty cool Vul, Wow my eyes are opening up left and right, I love discovering new things on here this has become more of an obsession than gaming, but of course I still do that too, Sims (all of them) and my other favorite Battlefront 2, I play this one with my nephews. They make me feel so proud!!! B)B)B)B)B)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif