Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else remake pre-mades and not delete them?

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Malcolm Landgraab
    uzcsWOn.png
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    mt3363, you do some very nice work! I presume there's a lot of CC involved as I can't imagine the standard CAS coming up with such artistry.
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I don't delete them. I just leaves them be. Love the makeovers though.
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2018
    Amber Stein, and Sean Sullivan are engaged. She went into the medical career, and he is a criminal, and they are living in Brindleton Bay.
    35472573_1022963961187232_6325659538997379072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3df8966898498392e290fceb72186165&oe=5B762B18

June Kay (went through a little trait change) She's still has her quirks, but she loves cats.
    35511981_1022970874519874_7265273060511449088_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0466630415112261923e0b800ed4d39f&oe=5B9FC3FB
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Fantastic makeovers, all. @LadyKyn, what cc skin/overlay are you using? It looks lovely!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I do that too. I changed some of them completely and others slightly.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Fantastic makeovers, all. @LadyKyn, what cc skin/overlay are you using? It looks lovely!

The default skin I us is madmono's ultra violet skin. One of my favorites❤
    5vJrxmT.png
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Every once in awhile I do; but it is usually the random townies that spawn in my game that are in need of a major makeover as they tend to have the worst combinations, styles, etc....Most of the pre-mades are fine, though a few of the younger ones that age up later tend to be a fashion disaster and sometimes I edit those sims to have a style that is more fitting and less clashing.

It is something about the randomization that is just always weird. Rarely does one come out decent, much less stunning.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »

The default skin I us is madmono's ultra violet skin. One of my favorites❤

Thank you :)
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Wow! I enjoyed so many of the makeovers! I have madeover some of my townies too. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited June 2018
    My Moira Fyres makeover...

(nevermind imgur isn't playing ball)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    edited June 2018
    I found some more, those still around and those that are gone.
    41509417744_b61db9a5c1_b.jpg
    41509419244_9e8a234176_b.jpg
    41509414444_2b93682339_b.jpg
    In order Joaquin Le Chien, Siobhan Fyres, then Luna Villareal, and Sergio...funny I don't remember his name, in this save Don got married and has a family so I randomly chose someone to replace him as...Mr. Lovemuffin 3000 lol. Joaquin left the girls when they got pregnant one gave him twins last I checked but since I'm not playing with them they don't count as my twins...lol. I changed it so Sergio could get pregnant so he's done too don't remember his next target.
    37788939176_50a35a981c_b.jpg
    One for old Vladdy, I changed his whole life up and gave him a pair of servants.
    37788941596_7a32ed66f0_b.jpg
    And this is from the same game it was meant to be a 'memory' of happier times..not sure which one I like more.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    Erja888 wrote: »
    I like the pre-mades and love to play with them. I even recreated pre-made Sims from other iterations, i.e. TS2 and TS3, so I can continue their stories.
    I re-created several families from TS2:
    - Pleasant
    - Monty
    - Capp
    - Greenman (only part of the family)
    - Traveller (Tina only)
    - Gavigan
    - Langerak
    - Roth
    - Burb
    - Broke

and from TS3:
    - Vanderburg
    - Alto
    - Bachelor

I have a lot of them in my Timewarp save. I love playing out some of the older storylines and combining storylines between TS2 and TS3. Glad to see I’m not the only one!
    This is my re-imagining of Moira Fyres...

7P8mi2q.jpg
    @So_Money Ooooh, I really like her redesign. The freckles look good on her.
    5vJrxmT.png
    edited June 2018
    Pic heavy
    Nancy Landgraab
    zI5s0tR.png
    uKbH3lf.png

Geoffrey Landgraab
    1au7SaL.png
    LoMJ16b.png

Bjorn Bjergsen (a low quality pic, sorry)
    g2cjoCd.png

Clara Bjergsen with her third daughter, Astrid
    L93Qs8f.png
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    @citysimmer I loved what you did with Nancy. In my current game she and my sim are the best of friends. They really connected when they first met.
    @citysimmer I like your style--just slight tweaks with changes to hairstyle and wardrobe without losing those sims' identities.
    @LaBlue0314 Thank you! I myself have never been a huge fan of hers but I'm glad she and your sim are getting along nicely. :)
    @So_Money Thank you! I'm not one for complete overhauls as you said. :blush:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Gave Nancy a makeover she just always reminded of those 'Real Housives of (INSERT CITY OR COUNTY HERE)'.
    Rich, high maintenance, and snooty. Probably talks crap behind your back. Only changed her outfit, hair and makeup along with her walk cycle.
    S8DnGvW.png
    5vJrxmT.png
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Gave Nancy a makeover she just always reminded of those 'Real Housives of (INSERT CITY OR COUNTY HERE)'.
    Rich, high maintenance, and snooty. Probably talks plum behind your back. Only changed her outfit, hair and makeup along with her walk cycle.
    S8DnGvW.png

I love this version of Nancy so much. She looks egotistical, as she is.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2018
    I never delete Sims, but I do often give some of them makeovers - but most of the time I just change their outfit choices and hair styles to something a bit more matching than anything. Mostly the ones who live in houses first.

Bad combinations sometimes get on my nerves especially if the outfit looks really bad on the Sim - so I just try to make them better attired. I am also known to give them a job if they don't have one and have no small kids or babies in their household.

By the way I love everyones makeovers in this thread. Very nice Simmers!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

edited July 2018
    @citysimmer Thanks. I liked your Malcolm from above. (Kinda considered remaking him as a throwback to the evil Malcolm from the Sims console games)

Never cared much from the Landgraabs' at all, but after giving them a makeover I find them to be a pretty interesting bunch now.

@Writin_Reg Yeah, with a lot more clothing to choose from in cas with the other packs (or CC if you're into it) I found I could work a bit more in giving the premades more of an appropriate look for a redesign. Soon as I did I didn't wanna delete them from the game. Saved and chucked them in my library too.

@LaBlue0314 I LOVE how June Kay is. Such a quirky character. Amber too.

It's fun seeing people use some of the maxis trailer sims. :3
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    They look fabulous for sure. Great job.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    This is the extent of my makeover of Morgan Fyres
    8eRhUET.png
    wS82br6.png

She's a vampire in my main save so here's her dark form
    ciBtPo6.png
    hTais2Z.png