Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a mod to change career wages?

BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
I often end up keeping sims at low levels of their careers because the higher levels earn them too much money, and as a result they miss out on some really interesting job positions.

Is there a mod anyone can recommend to change the wages at different levels of the careers?
It would need to be a mod that's updated regularly, as I don't want to patch my game only to find the mod doesn't work anymore and isn't going to be fixed.

Thank you. :)
Gallery ID: babysquare

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    There’s a mod on MTS I believe that lets you prevent a Sim from being promoted. You have to have them choose an option on the phone and ask for a promotion instead of it just automatically happen.

I believe there’s another mod up there that alters all the wages making them less but not 100% sure on that one.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Yeah I'm looking for one where I can specifically change how much each position earns, for example, the doctor career; once they reach the level of GP they're earning 5,400 a week - I'd like to be able to lower that so that a GP earns about 1,500 a week.
    Gallery ID: babysquare