Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Mobile Sticker Club!

Lately I have noticed quite a dip in sticker-giving activity and I'm not sure if it's because interest in the game is faltering but I don't want to miss out on the currency opportunities that come with the sticker competitions, nor do I want the stickers I give out daily to go to waste!

Since we are allowed to give 15 stickers a day, I'd love to make a sticker club of up to 15 active players with the aim to exchange stickers regularly!

Who's in?

I'll keep a list of active sticker club members and their friend IDs on the first post so we can all add each other. Since finding Sims belonging to friends can be difficult, I think it would be best if you announce in this thread when you're having a party so that we can meet and add each other's Sims to our contact lists.

If you want to join the sticker club, please provide this info:
Mobile game tag:
Mobile friend code:
Main Sim (if you have one):

1. Karilan - SamAsASim - 43TC3Mq - Sage Reed
2. Could be you!
D2vFwMN.jpg
My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison

Comments

• RenBarRenBar Posts: 8 New Member
    RKFEGJQ My main sims are Meadow Willow Nash and Liam but will be retiring them soon.
    Which leads to my question. How do I know if I’m giving stickers to a retirees I think is because of gray hair but not always. Thanks
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    RenBar wrote: »
    RKFEGJQ My main sims are Meadow Willow Nash and Liam but will be retiring them soon.
    Which leads to my question. How do I know if I’m giving stickers to a retirees I think is because of gray hair but not always. Thanks

I tell by the grey hair. If you zoom in they have a slight arch to their back too. And you’re right, stickers given to elders don’t go to the player. Sorry elders, no stickers for you!

I will add you tonight :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • CeeameeCeeamee Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello there! I have a question about stickers. If we retire a Sim before the start of the new week do we lose all of the stickers that they accrued? I'm wondering if I should start waiting to retire my Sims.
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    > @Ceeamee said:
    > Hello there! I have a question about stickers. If we retire a Sim before the start of the new week do we lose all of the stickers that they accrued? I'm wondering if I should start waiting to retire my Sims.

You will lose them. Wait to retire.