Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Parenthood and The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff are coming to Console

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Get ready for a different kind of parental control.

TS4_0208_GP05_BLOG_SCREEN_03_001.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

Move over, fully-grown Sims. Two new The Sims 4 packs are coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on June 19, 2018, and they’re all about kids and teens! As a little preview to kick-start your parental instincts, below are three things to get excited about each pack.

Find out more about the packs in the news blog!

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Sign up for The Sims 4 newsletter and get Grim's guitar for free!
Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Awesome 2 more packs to add to my collection.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Nice. We need more content. :)
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I'm going to skip these two, but it's always great to see more packs coming to console! <3
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    Yay :smiley: i always wanted parenthood the seven toddler challenge is gonna be alot harder
    Corgis4life
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Good! These are, like, the two packs I was hoping to get on console! Now can we do something about Spa Day?
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    Can't wait! :)
    [
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not these two packs will be released at midnight in the UK?
  • SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2018
    ab92xo wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not these two packs will be released at midnight in the UK?

In the UK it will be either a 6pm or 7pm release today. Off the top of my head I can't remember the time that toddler and backyard came out in the UK but it was in the evening. something tells me it was 7pm but I could be wrong.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    I wonder if they have gone to a universal release time. I currently live in the US but from Australia. All my Sims content is on my Australian PSN account. Packs used to drop about 2 to 3 am back home and so I’d get the packs early afternoon on Monday here, which was great. With the last patch and two stuff packs, they’ve released the same time as the US. Early afternoon on Tuesday now.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Coming Today.
    Both packs are now available on the US and Australian PS stores.
    Just downloaded both, but still no patch update? :o
    JPNeko wrote: »
    Just downloaded both, but still no patch update? :o

Did they say a patch was coming?
    We've always had a patch before new content is released. I was expecting the gallery they promised.
  • SuperSimAddictSuperSimAddict Posts: 13 New Member
    Can’t wait to get parenthood and get to work. I can’t decide which to get first!!!