Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oasis Springs house

catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
I like how my newest house came out. deIS6og.png

Comments

• Options
    A look from the side. 7vIOIS1.png
  • Options
    An overview of first floor. 2zFtIAI.png
  • Options
    Overview of second floor. C20qKbw.png
  • Options
    First floor living room. Wjq4HUp.png
  • Options
    Work room for employees. zHwt3OK.png
  • Options
    Master suite. kdrAjpW.png
  • Options
    Teen room in pink and black. CCfCQUM.png
  • Options
    Baby's room XiLTZCK.png
  • Options
    Master bath, there is his and hers showers on the other wall. c1y8XJk.png
  • Options
    Entertainment area. c5QaNUZ.png
  • Options
    Outside dinning. 03UPdZe.png
  • Options
    Pool area and private employee quarters. 7vIOIS1.png
  • Options
    Night view of fountain. hyMKx8C.png
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Decorations look good. That’s a lot of objects you added. Just curious, are you able to play on Speed 3 without lag or stuttering?
  • Options
    I don't have any problems with lag. My husband built this computer to handle anything I want to do in Sims. The biggest problem I have is when they do patches and break things.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The design and furnishing of your Oasis Springs home is very nice! :) Very nice outdoors areas! The water fountain feature looks especially pretty at night time! Very nice pool and hot tub area patio for sims to enjoy swimming or relaxing in the hot tub.. The outdoors dining area is very nice. It looks great the way that the tables and chairs have been set up for sims to enjoy eating meals outdoors in the air. Very nice interior rooms in the home. The living room looks a very nice place for sims to relax on the sofas and in the armchairs in front of the fire and have a chat. The aquarium is a nice restful touch there for sims to look at. They will enjoy relaxing in the sauna. It looks great how the computer desk work tables have been set up in the employees work room. Sims will using the computers there to do their computer work.The pink and black colour scheme of the teen bedroom looks very effective ! The clouds and birds wallpaper in the baby’s room looks calming and restful. Very nice entertainment room. Sims will have fun dancing to the stereo music and enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    This is another bedroom that belongs to my criminal's mother. dShL0CS.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The colour scheme of the bedroom looks very nice. It is great that there is a computer study desk nook in the room, for the sim to enioy using the computer whilst sitting at the desk table.
  • Options
    There is a long history with Tucker and his mother. They were homeless for a while, and he took care of her. It was like he was the adult and she was the child. He stopped going to school and got a job. Then social services found out and tried to take Tucker away. Then his real father stepped up and made it all go away. He gave the judge an offer he couldn't refuse.