Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What’s something you haven’t done yet?

Comments

• Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    I’m actually working on a list of all the things I have not done so I can make it s point to do so with a particular Sim. Some of the things:
    Play an alien.
    Critic career.
    Own a cat.
    Vet career/business.
    Go bowling.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited June 2018
    * Never had a Sim die of old age, or die for that matter. (I feel like that's going to change with Seasons.... lol plum lightning)
    * Never had triplets. (I've had one set of natural born twins in game (no fertility, no lot traits, nothing!) :) so it was an awesome surprise.
    * I haven't completed the careers yet.
    * I haven't completed the aspirations.
    * I've never used the bro trait. (Just haven't made a Sim to fit the trait).
    * Never played a family through generations. (I'm working on it, but I can't seem to let this family go so I haven't let them age and pass on, or move past the first generation of Sims because I adore them so much, they're so fun to play!)
    * Never had a Sim cheat on their partner/spouse.
  • Options
    lizisprocrastinatinglizisprocrastinating Posts: 125 Member
    I’ve never done the criminal career or played an evil sim.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    My Sims haven't visited San Myoshuno. I bought the pack for the furniture and careers; apartment living was never a big interest, but I've never sent them to a festival or anything else in the city. My collector couple might get there, depending on how much time I have to play before Seasons is released.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I've never collected all items. This aspect of the game just doesn't appeal to me.

I've never owned a restaurant.

There are some aspirations I'll never complete (I instead cheat the reward trait).

• Options
    YannoliYannoli Posts: 48 Member
    edited June 2018
    I’ve never had a sim die in game and I play with aging on. I get tired of playing with the same household for too long haha
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Lots of things some because it hasn't fit what I'm playing and some because it doesn't interest me. I haven't:
    Finished any of the family, or vampire aspirations... also Party Animal and City Native
    Completed the semi-active careers yet (none of my sims fit)
    Completed most collections
    Had kids past two generations (age off player)
    Actively sim run a restaurant or retail business or vet business. I just send my sims to them :p
    Had most of the game run social events (parties). I think I've done the same 2-3 on and off mostly for aspiration dings
    Finished the Party Animal aspiration
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I have never grown a cowplant. I don't think I have ever had one across all Sims games. :open_mouth:

Had any deaths other than by old age. Insane right? Maybe my Sims are just super lucky?

Successfully managed to breed pets. I've tried and tried...I might need to look up tips.

Completed a collection
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    There are many but a few that come to mind:
    -I haven't touched all of the careers yet
    -Grow a cowplant
    -Play a sim with the "Hates Children" trait
    -Completed most aspirations
    -Complete most of the collections (I've only ever finished the city posters)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I've never...

* Played the Doctor career
    * Given a Sim the Hates Children trait
    * Had a Sim die from electrocution, eaten by cowplant, fire, laughter or anger
    * Resurrected a ghost
    * Had an alien baby
    * Had triplets
    * Completed a Legacy
    * Had a vampire baby, yet...soon
    * Played a Sim from birth to death
    * Had a Sim cheat on their spouse
    * Had a formal Wedding Party with guests

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment. :)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    My Sims haven't visited San Myoshuno. I bought the pack for the furniture and careers; apartment living was never a big interest, but I've never sent them to a festival or anything else in the city. My collector couple might get there, depending on how much time I have to play before Seasons is released.

Have you set up the food stalls somewhere else so your sims can learn the new recipes? 27 new recipes came with City Living.
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    • Never played with ageing on
    • Never had more than one generation born in-game
    • Never run a business

Many other little things too, but those are the big ones for me.
  • Options
    Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    I've never played i sim until elderhood i like to play with long timelines so maybe that's why i don't have any sims4 packs other than cool kitchen so yeah i haven't done alot oh i haven't downloaded CC or mods and i dont plan to cause i can't
    Corgis4life
  • Options
    Katnip264Katnip264 Posts: 68 Member
    There are so many things I haven't done yet. And from everyone's responses I've been making a list of things I haven't done, but want to do. (There's a lot of things I haven't done, it seems!)

Anyway, some of the things I can think of that I haven't done: I've never, not once, in any Sim game, interacted with the Cow Plant.

I also never played a challenge before until this week. I am hoping I can make it to the end of ten generations. *fingers crossed*

I haven't run a business bc I thought that would be hard to be good at, but I do want to try it someday.

I've not had a sim cheat on another sim I've been playing. Though, that's going to be tested, I think. In my legacy challenge the founder sim had 2 kids with Don Lothario, so I have a feeling he's not going to be too faithful to her. :neutral:

Oh, and I don't think any of my sims have had twins or triplets. Hopefully someday that happens. (It would be great if it happens at some point while I'm doing this legacy challenge!)
    Simmer since the beginning. Anxiously awaiting Seasons. On Origin--> kitkatcny Happy Simming! B)
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Finished any aspiration
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    I haven't completed the mansion baron or outdoor enthusiast aspirations yet. I also haven't played as a cop and think that would be interesting.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    Things that I want to do but haven't yet:
    *Completed certain aspirations (All outdoors ones, city one, family ones, pet one)
    *Had a family more than 4 generations - I usually get bored by that point
    *Open a vet and a store

There's loads of things I haven't done, but I don't really want to do many of those things.
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    ive never had pet babies
    ive never done a challenge like the runaway teen challenge
    ive never fully played out the detective career
    ive never revived a sim from the dead
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    There's a lot of things I haven't done yet. There are quite a few skills and careers from packs that I haven't maxed. I've also never had a Sim die of old age (I've only had like two or three die in total, for story purposes). I've never really played with aging on (hence the no death by old age). I've never really played the family or mischief aspirations. There are lots of gameplay objects from especially stuff packs that I've barely used. And there are probably still many more things that I can't think of from the top of my head.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Many things I have not yet done. One of them being, finishing the 100 Baby Challenge. I keep trying though. One of these days.... xD
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,428 Member

Have you set up the food stalls somewhere else so your sims can learn the new recipes? 27 new recipes came with City Living.

...I don’t think I found the new recipes yet either! I don’t send my sims to the food stalls. I think I’ll set some up at the local park then. Forgot there were new recipes included, is this why they mention eating with chopsticks in the loading screen?
  • Options
    samsimssamsims Posts: 56 Member
    I love playing a little bit of everything but never completed none. Use a lot of cheat codes for most of my stuff. I am working hard on my Sims Generation Family, without cheat code. I am on my 4th generation the Smallwoods family, that lives on a farm.
    Have a Bless day. Hugs and hugs
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2018
    Never completed the elements collection.
    Never played as a sim from birth to death (I always end up playing as their children).
    Never killed anyone by drowning.
    Never completed any aspirations other than "Serial Romantic" and "Soulmate" (those 2 are my fave, so l use them all the time).
    Never owned a business.
    Never had a cat. I hate cats but l love dogs! So ever since Cats and Dogs came out, l always have dogs. NEVER CATS.
    Never gave my teen child a job.
    Never cared for or even begin to start on the Gardening skill.
    Never completed the plant sim challenge.
    And these are what l can remember. It's so much more! lol xD
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I never went for jungle adventure. I'm afraid it's going to kill my sim.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,428 Member
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    Never completed the elements collection.
    Never played as a sim from birth to death (I always end up playing as their children).
    Never killed anyone by drowning.
    Never completed any aspirations other than "Serial Romantic" and "Soulmate" (those 2 are my fave, so l use them all the time).
    Never owned a business.
    Never had a cat. I hate cats but l love dogs! So ever since Cats and Dogs came out, l always have dogs. NEVER CATS.
    Never gave my teen child a job.
    Never cared for or even begin to start on the Gardening skill.
    Never completed the plant sim challenge.
    And these are what l can remember. It's so much more! lol xD

Not a cat person in rl but I think cats in this are so adorable! My cat has been jumping on the counters looking adorable and asserting his dominance and jumping on top of my fridge. I love the top hat I gave him! He’s so elegant! Would definitely recommend owning a cat...in game.