Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Put SOCKS On Your Sims?

Comments

• February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    Sometimes
    Sometimes I do, depending on the outfit. I like the long socks and boots with a short skirt, and I like the odd socks to go with kids night clothes. I never put socks on the males though.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    Always
    I always put socks on my sims, unless they're wearing a type of shoe that doesn't require socks, but I always pay attention to the details.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Socks are compulsory here in the UK.

But I'm not so bothered with my sims. I probably have a problem most simmers don't have regarding clothing sims as I hate 90% of the clothing items!
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Always
    If their wearing shoes or boots then they wear socks. if their wearing sandals then no socks. I wouldn't want to wear shoes or boots with no socks, my shoes would rub. so that's the I think for my sims. personally I only ever wear socks when its cold. or when I'm wearing trainers.
  • samsimssamsims Posts: 56 Member
    Sometimes
    It depends if I can see their ankles or not.
    Have a Bless day. Hugs and hugs
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Sometimes
    I accidentally clicked sometimes, but I was aiming for always. Unless they're going to bed, wearing sandals, thongs/flipflops or are in their swimwear.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2018
    Never
    I really don't see the point in giving them socks.
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Sometimes
    It's situational. They don't wear them in everyday attire (for the purpose of not even seeing them), but they wear them as sleepwear.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Always
    I know they can't get blisters or anything, but... I just can't help myself, really!
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • dominimpdominimp Posts: 162 Member
    Sometimes
    >:)

I have been slowly turning into a fashionista where I need to have matching outfits on my sims or I cringe. lol

But yeah, it depends on the personality of the sim or the outfit that is picked for said sim.

Sandals is usually no socks unless the sim has a personality that would be beneficial for said sim to have socks for the sandals. xD

No shoes and No socks are reserved for swimwear and pajamas for every sims always.

My vote is "Sometimes" (=

>:)
  • Dallasking2018Dallasking2018 Posts: 73 Member
    Never
    never i just have them wear sandals or cowgirl boots
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Sometimes
    Not with every outfit, but I don't wear socks with every outfit IRL.

In previous sims games, I never used socks. Now, I do when the outfit calls for them and often with Sleepwear.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Sometimes
    Mostly yes unless I have my sims wearing sandles. For shorts mainly no as I prefer sandles with shorts.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,592 Member
    Never
    Im super lazy, so no. I just imagine they have ankle socks in gameplay.
  • ShadowSixxShadowSixx Posts: 154 Member
    Always
    Always when wearing pajamas. I don't put slippers on them cause it's silly to me to wear slippers while they're sleeping. Also on workout gear if they're wearing shorts and on my kids everyday wear if they're wearing shorts.
    giphy.gif
  • ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    Sometimes
    On my dudes, yes. Especially if they're wearing those low cut pants cause I feel like it wouldn't be acceptable irl hahaha. Wish they had ankle socks that looked less nerdy though. And my toddlers almost always wear socks to bed and have an outfit with just socks in their everyday wear cause it's cute :p
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Sometimes
    My Sims rarely wear socks. They must have stinky feet, lol! :D
    He/Him
  • Dallasking2018Dallasking2018 Posts: 73 Member
    Never
    My Sims rarely wear socks. They must have stinky feet, lol! :D

im sure they do :p
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Sometimes
    Imagine seeing someone creating a sim who wears socks and sandles/flip-flops at the same time ...... that would just bother me so much lol!
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Sometimes
    Most of the time I forget socks exist in the game, but my male sims MUST have black socks when wearing a suit and loafers.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Sometimes
    I do if their ankles are visible, so male Sims wear them with suits and loafers, and Sims get socks with athletic wear. Unless it looks weird, then I pretend they have no-show socks.

My daughter always puts socks on her sims, so their feet don't get sweaty and gross. Apparently her pretending is a higher level than mine.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Never
    Socks are the WORST THING IN CAS :D

I always am taking off socks and slippers and the game keeps fighting me on it, lol
  • Ladybug_COBLadybug_COB Posts: 19 Member
    Never
    It’s funny that socks are* an everyday thing for most people irl, but you get into game and realize that socks are pretty forgettable bc they don’t really make a difference outside of looks :joy::joy:

LOL exactly. But in all honesty, the socks (other than the thigh-high or stockings) don't look appealing to me. Think they're too high for some sneakers, so I stopped using them altogether! Not that you can tell anyway.
  • hallowhallow Posts: 58 Member
    Always
    Yeah, I put socks on my sims. The only times I don’t give my sims socks is when they have sandals or heels on.
    I literally don't have a single household without some sort of pet help me
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    Sometimes
    Up until recently I never even looked at that category! :s Then I kept seeing people's Sims in call leggings and rights and realised that's where they were! Now I tend to use them a lot more! I do forget though, especially if you can't see them!
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna