Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issue With Sims 4 Studio

I tried saving a personal recolor that I made using photoshop and Sims 4 Studio, but I couldn't find it anywhere on my PC?? All of the packages I've suspected of being my recolor state that the time they were last updated was about two hours ago (when I started making the recolor). My packages usually save to my downloads folder, so if it's saved somewhere else, uh- where??

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Lol, who knows? You could've saved it anywhere! I would check the S4S folder itself (that's where it defaults, I think) but other than that it's anyone's guess
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • ButterishButterish Posts: 255 Member
    @Cupid Just checked and uh- it's not there! I'll keep looking oof
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Was it the last thing that you saved in S4S? Maybe if you try saving a new package it'll reveal the location
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • ButterishButterish Posts: 255 Member
    @Cupid Yeah uh- I just searched my entire computer for the recolor but I can't find it so uh rip? This happened with the last recolor I made that I tried to save.
  • MelianSimsMelianSims Posts: 10 New Member
    Sorry for going of topic in this thread, but I can't find any other way to get help, and I promise it is not for lack of trying.

I registered at the sims 4 studio webpage, but when I enter my info and try to sign in, I just get 404 error message (page not found). So I can't download the studio and I can't ask for help, since I'm not logged in.
    And I can't make a new thread asking for help here, for some reason.

So uh.. Can anyone help me?