Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which stuff packs should I get?

I have 5 packs already, Luxury Party, Vintage Clamour, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Stuff and Cool Kitchen. I'm thinking of buying two more, but I have no idea which ones. I want all the rest equally, so I'm coming here to get some advice.
~Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
Talkin talkin talkin
I do what I do, so you do you
Dirty dirty
You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
~

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hmm favorite play style? And out of the SPs you have which do you like/use most? :)

ETA: in the meantime, if you're planning on buying Seasons maybe you could go for Spooky Stuff or Backyard Stuff. Both will probably work well with Seasons & give you more stuff for Halloween (decorations, candy bowl, pumpkin carving, spooky party) & for summer (water slides, lemonade, bird feeders). I also like Bowling & Fitness stuff, but I guess it will depend on your preference if you're into those. I think they both add some very nice CAS items & I really love the wall climbing thingy (though I only use it for men as it tends to make sims pretty muscular lol).

But yeah, if you're buying Seasons, you might prefer the first two I mentioned. Also Spooky stuff comes with a wooden floor I use all the time .. if wooden floors are your thing :D
  • BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    I'm definitely more a realistic type of player, and as you can see from my profile picture I'm quite the fan of family play. I'd say I like toddler stuff the most, but I use Cool Kitchen and Laundry Stuff the most.

(And I just realised I wrote Clamour instead of Glamour in my original post lol)
    Talkin talkin talkin
    Dirty dirty
    ~
    edited June 2018
    Oh okay well if family play is your thing aaand you're getting seasons then out of all the ones you don't have, I'd still recommend those two the most (so Spooky & Backyard) =)

There's MFPS of course. And for all the negative feelings I have about it, it does seem to have some very adorable B&B items for kids and kid rooms. And the small pet. But yeah, it's a touchy subject. So ... it wouldn't be my recommendation per se, sooo ... yeah :D
  • BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    I was thinking of getting Spooky Stuff and Backyard Stuff after hearing that seasons was being released, so I think I'll get those two, and as for MFPS, no, just no. I like rodents but just, no. :D Thanks.
    Talkin talkin talkin
    Dirty dirty
    ~
    edited June 2018
    Hahaha. Yes exactly. I understand what you mean :D

I think you'll like those two! And the quality of the items in both is pretty nice tbh. I love the sound of the wind chimes in Backyard Stuff (and that it makes my angry sim angry all the time whereas everyone else enjoys it =D) & Spooky Stuff is a pack I use surprisingly much, even without ever having a Spooky party. But I cannot wait to have one in the fall <3

Whichever packs you get, enjoy!! :)