Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next quarter speculations (Summer 2018)

Comments

• aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I could definitely use SP, I'd be shocked to see a GP come out right after Seasons.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Car Patch ? Maybe later at the last quarter.

Now this would be super awesome following Seasons a quarter later.

They want to all the focus on Seasons so I doubt we'll get a Car Patch.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    A stuff pack I guess. Last 2 summer quarters had 1 SP (Backyard 2016, Toddlers 2017).
  • x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    Based off of not seeing any pool floaties and whatnot in the trailer, we’re probably going to get a pool themed SP.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited June 2018
    I feel like we'll get things that could fit with Seasons. Like summer events - it's practically summer all year long as it is so they wouldn't stand out too badly if you don't have Seasons by then.

A pool pack with lounge chairs would be just what they'd think of.

Plus of course there's the post-pack-patch.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    I could definitely use SP, I'd be shocked to see a GP come out right after Seasons.

I think both a GP and Sp will drop next quarter. What we need first is a Pool Stuffpack to go with Seasons.
    Based off of not seeing any pool floaties and whatnot in the trailer, we’re probably going to get a pool themed SP.

Or pool slides either which is one of the objects I want really bad along with pool waterfalls like we had in TS3 Island Paradise.
  • DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    1 SP and 1 GP, then an EP for the last quarter in time for the holidays.
  • alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member

These tropical icons were found in the game files a few months ago. I'm sure they're not there for no reason. We need a summery pack!
    Hk4uRQd.png
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    These tropical icons were found in the game files a few months ago. I'm sure they're not there for no reason. We need a summery pack!
    Hk4uRQd.png
    I so hope get some sort of pack to do with those icons. I’ll accept pirates and treasure hunting, tropical beach locations, or even a survival island/shipwreck pack. I’m Interested to see what we get
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Summer quarter is June, July, and August...so we've got the Seasons expansion pack and hopefully we'll get at least a stuff pack. I'm hoping for something that goes with Seasons...but I'd really hope for a game pack so it'll be MORE.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Summer quarter is June, July, and August...so we've got the Seasons expansion pack and hopefully we'll get at least a stuff pack. I'm hoping for something that goes with Seasons...but I'd really hope for a game pack so it'll be MORE.

I think 3rd (summer) quarter is July, August, September.

As for what I think we'll get: a stuff pack, maybe two.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I expect to see 1 stuff and a game pack next quarter.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited June 2018
    I do not really care which pack comes out, I only want these to be in the game next> Witches, Werewolves, Bunk Beds, Vehicles, I could go on and on but those are ok for now, :) ok one more > Mermaids.
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    i'm guessing one sp and hopefully a gp too. if i had my way it'd be a love life gp :blush:
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Hk4uRQd.png

The mermaid tail has me excited! I love mermaids and I want them to do more with the lifestate this time
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I'm not sure. Q3 has tended to be the lightest quarter in terms of content release, and with a heavy duty EP like Seasons dropping at very end of Q2 it might be something of a drought leading into the typical Q4 holiday blitz. Maybe a stuff pack or two, but I don't think much else.
  • Galu8Galu8 Posts: 15 Member
    1 SP related with seasons, specially with more cas stuff
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    Lawlzimaqt wrote: »
    I for one and hoping for a summer game pack, like a beach pack with hotels and resorts again.

This is EXACTLY what I need! We need to be able to run them though. I'm hoping for this or witches this year. @catloverplayer I've been seeing you speculating over the car patch and I hope it comes through this year. We really need cars in the game. Something I can spend some of my sims money on haha.
  • TubbieHeadTubbieHead Posts: 48 Member
    edited June 2018
    I really need a beach vacation world, where Sims are able to swim in the ocean, build sand castles, collect seashells, sunbath and get a tan (basically what we had with Sims 2) and running a resort would be the icing on top!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Sorcerers or werewolves GP
    Farming GP/SP
    Sports Stuff, Archery, Soccer, Volleyball/Pool Volley Ball, Ultimate Frisbee, Tennis, just the sports I'm interested in.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • KHarrisonJ29KHarrisonJ29 Posts: 8 New Member
    Personally I would like a car patch, what better way to enjoy the summer weather in a drop top convertible, or take a date to a movie drive thru.
    Galu8 wrote: »
    1 SP related with seasons, specially with more cas stuff

I think it's more likely to be a Pool Stuffpack since Seasons didn't add more objects or activities to pools.
    At this point I'm still wondering if we're going to get another quarterly teaser July 1st or 2nd since we now have a community manager again.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Whatever is next may it not be another My First Pet Stuff.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1