Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remove annoying lot traits @Gurus

I wish there was a way for us console players to remove those annoying lot traits (like "Needs TLC"). We should have at least the option to remove them with a cheat. Maybe in a future patch update?

Who else would like to have this? :)

Comments

• Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    You can't even do that via PC, unless there is a mod I don't know about. There are just specific apartments that have certain locked lot traits.
  • Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    edited June 2018
    You can't even do that via PC, unless there is a mod I don't know about. There are just specific apartments that have certain locked lot traits.
    There is a mod for PC, but no alternative for consoles.

I usually change lot traits depending on which family lives there, but obviously cannot do that with the ones that are locked.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    @JPNeko

As far as I am aware, the gurus told the PC community thst the locked lot traits were part of the charm in the EP. There was a purpose to ehy those were not removable. They basically told us it was a way to encourage moving to up to a better location.
  • Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    @JPNeko

As far as I am aware, the gurus told the PC community thst the locked lot traits were part of the charm in the EP. There was a purpose to ehy those were not removable. They basically told us it was a way to encourage moving to up to a better location.
    I see their point. It would still be nice to have the option, though.
  • Options
    SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    Oh I think there fun, makes it more challenging when playing in specific apartments