Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family relationship mod?

Hey Simmers,

Does anyone know if some wonderful person out there has created a mod for the sims 4 which allows sims to auto generate a friendly relationship with their relatives? My NSB Rose Gen had a lot of siblings who have all moved out and had triplets with their spouses. I would like the sims to know their relatives and I've started the tedious process of visiting each lot to have the grandparents meet and become friends with the grand-kids one by one. But occasionally the game just forgets their relationship or requires that I reintroduce them to one another.

I was wondering if there was a mod that would allow all related sims to have an auto relationship of say friends or at least acquaintances? Short of cheating each individual family members relationship to one another individually there has to be an easier way?

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    You could try the UI Cheats Extension, It allows you to click on Sims in the relationship panel and set their relationship.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=558548
  • someemojisomeemoji Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > You could try the UI Cheats Extension, It allows you to click on Sims in the relationship panel and set their relationship.
    >

Even with this mod, you might still have to go lot to lot because they're not going to be under who your sim already knows if it's a new birth