Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which stuff pack would you like to see?

Just curious about what type of stuff packs people most want to see. Please select which you’d prefer the most.

Which stuff pack would you like to see? 169 votes

All about the fashion - a stuff pack full of new cas items for sims of all ages! Including many new clothing options as well as new hairstyles! Game play feature- A fashion station where sims can create full looks and then these looks can be saved for future use. Also the ability to highlight and color sims hair.
13%
icmnfrshThunderbat87mock68alanmichael1goodcakebaker62bootsguyJennyggashcrash19taydevBrittonekittymeowhmae123rjssimBeeBellswx_lixNyteRoseGrumpyGlowfishladynightPeculiarPlumbobCloudKitten 23 votes
A sims room is their castle- a stuff pack dedicated to bedrooms, tons of bedroom clutter, new beds, new closets, new floor pillow and more! Gameplay feature- the ability to “hang out” and chat on your sims bed, and a new sleepover party type for kids and teens.
13%
overonAnmirlaScorpina2009ierolovrr31rhysbarrett8AspenSimsPKAS1BooV7227shnailehLouise_G0325Teslachick2GeckogamesYardenroEvilyn_1007LiaRose1435GamingTweetyGlitterbujosephinexoListentoToppDoggSERVERFRA 23 votes
It’s teen time! A stuff pack full of cas items for teens as well as tons of teen clutter, game play a new venue just for teens like a rec center where you can also plan teen dances and stuff.
29%
auroraael14JaseErja888MartinvPlayerSinger2010imhappyksheynaBagoas77mjalletLustianiciaBoredinTXMzUnique09ElenPinksunspriterdimples7377ayyitsmellFrancl27AlbaWaterhousemariajane216jazzunicorns 50 votes
Respect your elders! A stuff pack full of new cas items for elders as well a new clutter to decorate granny or grandpas house. Game play- new elder hobbies like knitting and telling stories.
43%
Akl500PIceyJjeLlyBeAn1573Peapond69BlkBarbiegalBittersweetAllearsSimpatsyannMontrase102Writin_RegIsb917justChrisUkcchant86g01denswanluthienrisingRoboSpongieVuloriKougraqueenRamblineRosecoloringpictures 73 votes

Comments

• Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Respect your elders! A stuff pack full of new cas items for elders as well a new clutter to decorate granny or grandpas house. Game play- new elder hobbies like knitting and telling stories.
    Elders could definitely use more CAS.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Awe yay so glad my vote is the majority! Elders need some major love! :heart:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    Awe yay so glad my vote is the majority! Elders need some major love! :heart:

its cool you got all your wants though. i still need bunk beds . my sims tend to bred fast.
  • Options
    peeanggpeeangg Posts: 66 Member
    We need Old People Stuff
  • Options
    josephinexojosephinexo Posts: 9 New Member
    A sims room is their castle- a stuff pack dedicated to bedrooms, tons of bedroom clutter, new beds, new closets, new floor pillow and more! Gameplay feature- the ability to “hang out” and chat on your sims bed, and a new sleepover party type for kids and teens.
    I'm super surprised to see that the majority wants an Elder stuff pack, but after thinking about it for a minute, I think it'd be pretty cool. I just chose the bedroom stuff because I have a small obsession with clutter :p
  • Options
    peeangg wrote: »
    We need Old People Stuff

how is calling them old people respectful. :)
  • Options
    i think i like teen time best. i always seem to have a lot at once.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    It’s teen time! A stuff pack full of cas items for teens as well as tons of teen clutter, game play a new venue just for teens like a rec center where you can also plan teen dances and stuff.
    I'm going to have to go with the teen pack they need more to do and a teen lot type desperately. I'd prefer a skate park or arcade type lot over somewhere to plan dances as that is already extremely easy to do put up a speaker and you cant stop them from dancing.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I think it's time for the old duffers to get some respect around here.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I would love more content for los abuelos. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    DestrxDestrx Posts: 49 Member
    Elders need more love.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'd be up for seeing an elder pack or more options for them. It's not my primary focus but I'd be interested enough to get it.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    All about the fashion - a stuff pack full of new cas items for sims of all ages! Including many new clothing options as well as new hairstyles! Game play feature- A fashion station where sims can create full looks and then these looks can be saved for future use. Also the ability to highlight and color sims hair.
    Its the most neglected Sim just behind baby.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Elders seriously need more love
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    PKAS1PKAS1 Posts: 13 New Member
    I think new bedroom stuff and gameplay features would be cool :)
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Elders have been too neglected. Something similar to all those other packs will come out eventually
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I voted for a teen stuff pack but I'd also like a bedroom stuff pack. We need these :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2018
    hmae123 wrote: »
    Just curious about what type of stuff packs people most want to see. Please select which you’d prefer the most.

Mine isn't on the list

Either a Pool Stuffpack or a Wedding Stuffpack.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    These options by themselves don’t appeal to me. Put them together and it reminds me of a Generations type pack. You might have something there.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I love fashion/hair, but my 2nd would be a tie between elders and teens.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    I'd like to see a Hobbies pack where all ages can enjoys hobbies such as knitting, radio-controlled things,etc. Maybe you should of included "Other choice" in your options.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    edited June 2018
    UUh I would love both the teen pack and the elder one. Elders really NEED more love...
  • Options
    evealexandraevealexandra Posts: 10 New Member
    There's not much for elders at all. It'd be nice for there to be something for grandparents and elders to actually do and be useful and fun to play.
  • Options
    Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    heres my list of sims4 wants:
    Baby stuff pack- strollers, baby mats, outfits
    Bike stuff pack or game pack - toddlers could ride on training wheels, children and teens could go to park to show off their awsome biking skills
    Interactive clutter- I'm always using clutter I just wish sims could do something with it!
    School buses- ive never seen a sims school bus in any of the my games I'd like to see one.
    ^_^ yeah I know my list doesn't say cars but I'm one of those people who doesn't really want cars.
    Corgis4life
  • Options
    Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    I'm super surprised to see that the majority wants an Elder stuff pack, but after thinking about it for a minute, I think it'd be pretty cool. I just chose the bedroom stuff because I have a small obsession with clutter :p
    Same I love using clutter I just wish it was intractable

Corgis4life