March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Outstanding creations @Sandraelle and @soocoolsim !
    What a lovely way to begin the June thread! :)<3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    Outstanding creations @Sandraelle and @soocoolsim !
    What a lovely way to begin the June thread! :)<3

Thank you D! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
    Monarchial Manor

Hey lovelies! I'm requesting a house for my "Amazon Challenge" sims. Sorry if it's a bit too demanding.

Username: puertoricanthang

-Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Any :)

-Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Chateauesque

-Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them.

-If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry.

-Lot size (dimensions): 64x64 preferably since it's a "palace" but i'f you'd like to downsize that's fine too.

-Number of bedrooms: 6

-Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 bedroom for the Queen, 1 bedroom for the Scholar/Provider, 1 Nursery. 2 Bedrooms for the Princesses. I would like the interior to be fairy-tale castle inspired. Also very Rococo and Victorian looking. I really love the Victorian items from supernatural and the all the historical sims 3 store sets like "Palace of Versailles" and "Tutor of Tudors" and I would really love if they could be used.

-Number of bathrooms: 1-2

-Favorite color schemes: I love blues, purples, and pinks. I also really love pastels and gem tones.

-Colors you dislike: Not to fond of orange

-Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.

-Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes.

-Please list the Store content that can be used: I have a lot of store items. Mostly anything can be used. XD

-Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

-If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Dragon Valley.

-Link to specific house or plan: I have a house that I made a while ago that I was going to refurnish myself makeover myself before I got a little busy with other projects. I would really appreciate if you could use it. (there is no CC except store content and blue roof recolors which have been removed.) <3http://mediafire.com/file/jx95g9u6uns87nq/ebf_0xe7be009257554640.package/file

-Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Feel free to demolish the main house because it really does need an overhaul, however I really love the style of the kitchen currently (it's my favorite part of the original build.) I would appreciate that you could keep them similar. I would like a throne room with the objects from Tutor of Tudors. I would also really like a formal hedge garden in the front and an casual harvestable garden as well. If your working with the original please don't delete plants or collectibles such as metals, gemstones, or elixers. Also please don't delete the chests feel free to recolor them though. Also feel free to re-do the downstairs treasury as long as you don't delete any collectibles or chests.

-Is communication required before the builder begins work? I would appreciate it but it's not absolutely required.

-Additional instructions? I have a post called "Help Me Fix My Mess of a House." I'll post pictures of the floor plan, interior pictures and inspiration for the build so I don't have to overcrowd this post. forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941588/help-me-fix-my-mess-of-a-house#latest

Thanks so much. <3

Imagine of original house in spoiler.
    1r4vi0.jpg

Hi @puertoricanthang and welcome to our thread. I've added your request to our list; should you need to make updates or changes please edit the original post. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
    @DNARequestTeam Thanks love. <3
    SLpPUp.png
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Hi guys! =) Here's my form.Thanks for working with me.

Username: Springfairy556
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Farm house
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except sweet treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50 or 60x60
    Number of bedrooms: 4 bedrooms please.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I'd like a master bedroom for the parents, one room for boys, one room
    for girls and a guest room please.
    Number of bathrooms: 2 bathrooms would be awesome thanks!
    Favorite color schemes: I love tans, whites and browns
    Colors you dislike: neon colors or pitch black
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely! =)
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I own almost the entire store, only sets I don't have is Dragon Valley, Millies for brunch
    (Saw mill set? and the bakery set)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None, I don't have any of these.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A small garden would be awesome =)
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? If the builder needs to speak with me first, sure! If not, not necessary
    Thanks!
    Additional instructions?: Hi there! I'm looking to have a farm house built please, its going to be placed in a custom world.I'd like the home
    to have space for a dog and a horse, and if possible the cow corral please.I love playing families and would like the home to have room for kids
    and growing up.I don't have any specific plan or home in mind.Just something that would be out in the countryside =) Thanks so much =)
    @Springfairy556 I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @Springfairy556 I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)

Awesome! Thank you.=) I will.
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Question about Sims 4 requests do you only use the gallery or is there a way to have the tray files?
    IcsaBkL.png
    Hi @princess0384 We typically use the Gallery but have used other file methods before. Do you need something specific? Also, we've recently divided the Sims 3 and Sims 4 threads, so when you do place your request be sure to post it here. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Dear Secretary, I would like to claim this request:

Date: June 14, 2018
    Page:
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Chateauesque Home for Dragon Valley, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@puertoricanthang , I would like to claim your request, however, I would be colloborating with some of my other teammates (romagi1 and soocoolsim) with the building, decorating and landscaping. Please visit my thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998, as we have some questions for you.
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Hi, @DNARequestTeam thank you for your response. I will make the request I was wanting a house but my gallery doesn't work so I was making sure that there would be a way I could add it to my game.
    IcsaBkL.png
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    Dear Secretary, I just wanted to let you know that I updated my post.
    justbrice wrote: »
    Dear Secretary, I just wanted to let you know that I updated my post.

Thank you so much! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Dear Secretary, I would like to claim this request:

Date: June 14, 2018
    Page:
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Chateauesque Home for Dragon Valley, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@puertoricanthang , I would like to claim your request, however, I would be colloborating with some of my other teammates (romagi1 and soocoolsim) with the building, decorating and landscaping. Please visit my thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998, as we have some questions for you.

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Thank you for keeping our thread so nicely updated Madam Secretary. I would like to claim the following request please :smiley:
    Date: May 28, 2018
    Username: justbrice
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Suho (EXO), Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @justbrice , as we've communicated, due to the game limitations the sim will be more 'inspired by' rather than a true look-like of Suho and will not contain any CC. Please check into my thread for your input on the clothing choices.
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    edited June 2018
    @soocoolsim: Will do.
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Thank you for keeping our thread so nicely updated Madam Secretary. I would like to claim the following request please :smiley:
    Date: May 28, 2018
    Username: justbrice
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Suho (EXO), Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @justbrice , as we've communicated, due to the game limitations the sim will be more 'inspired by' rather than a true look-like of Suho and will not contain any CC. Please check into my thread for your input on the clothing choices.

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png