Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Child Support

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
Kinda funny actually..yes it's a mod but I was able to set where if a child gets taken by social services then they can get adopted by another family and I would get a notification on when it happened. There also was an option for child support so I tried it not knowing what it is.

Wellllllllll had a kid taken by social services adopted to a new family and my weekly Bills came I got a notification of $4,000 being paid to the family who adopted her. So I'm paying weekly child support. I have my bills on autopay so it had to get paid lol :#:D
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    I know what mod that is. I have it too lol. Isn't it MCCC?
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I support this.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Oh, no. No child support, thank you. That will make Don Lothario a very poor man in my game. However, I know of this mod as well.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    ElenPink wrote: »
    I know what mod that is. I have it too lol. Isn't it MCCC?

yes it is lol

@Chazzzy I actually kinda do too simply because I'm being forced to pay for a child I neglected. So similar to the real world still kinda funny lol

@Nindigo I played with him..ended up with 20 kids by the Caliente sisters lol so no bueno with him
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Child support is an excellent addition, even though I play traditional families and break ups, let alone divorce, rarely occurs in my game.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Child support is an excellent addition, even though I play traditional families and break ups, let alone divorce, rarely occurs in my game.

I usually do but this kid wasnt going to school so ended up taken
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    sourgreendollysourgreendolly Posts: 18 Member
    Oh wow, I didn't know it worked that way when a kid is taken away! That's good to know for story-telling purposes.
  • Options
    FellaITFellaIT Posts: 16 Member
    I love using child support. I have a sim have a baby with a bunch of other sims and get money that way. It's a way to get a lot of money, that's all I have to say.
  • Options
    friendlysimmerfriendlysimmer Posts: 45 Member
    My dad doesnt even pay my mom child support , he owes like $5000 :/

i7-3770
    GTX 1060
    16gb DDR3