Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you create drama in The Sims 4?

So..... I had been making families for ages now and after one genaration I get bored with playing them until I realized that there is not much happening. They always live in a "happily ever after life" and I can't seem to find anything to have drama in my game. I tred cheating once, but after they kinda watered down the jelousy after they made them strong on 2015 I can't seem to do it unless a they had a jealous trait. So how do guys keep drama in the game? What do you do? What are the events that you mostly do dramas? I'm curious! :)

Comments

• BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,428 Member
    I had a 3 generation family at a home. A adult father and mother with their YA son and his wife and their grandchild. The YA wife was a at stay home Mom and the mother in law died and the father in law started chatting with his daughter in law. Let’s just say they got too close and the son found out and He divorced the wife and his ex wife and father moved out. Then my single father got abducted and impregnated.
  • ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member
    i like to use the "hook up" "trash talk" and "talk up" options to create drama amongst other sims in my game.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited May 2018
    I have goals for my Sims such as doing careers, completing collections, unlocking things, go on vacations, to Sixam and do things there. Sometimes, I play with genetics. Sometimes, my Sims have multiple partners of different genders. Some of my Sims are vampires and aliens. Lately, I've been building a lot and trying out the different stuff pack items (some objects have fun interactions). If I'm bored, I go and do other stuff than play The Sims like playing another game or keep my house/life (I'm an adult). No one forces us to play. You could try out different challenges if that's your style.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I had a 3 generation family at a home. A adult father and mother with their YA son and his wife and their grandchild. The YA wife was a at stay home Mom and the mother in law died and the father in law started chatting with his daughter in law. Let’s just say they got too close and the son found out and He divorced the wife and his ex wife and father moved out. Then my single father got abducted and impregnated.

Wow that was fun. :D It seems interesting, I hope it happens in my game to, do you trigger these alien abductions? While the active careers in get to work do trigger it, They aren't in my storyline currently, so I can't use them. I even set the Abduction to high settings in MCC and still get nothing. :/
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    That poor guy does not get a break.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I have goals for my Sims such as doing careers, completing collections, unlocking things, go on vacations, to Sixam and do things there. Sometimes, I play with genetics. Sometimes, my Sims have multiple partners of different genders. Some of my Sims are vampires and aliens. Lately, I've been building a lot and trying out the different stuff pack items (some objects have fun interactions). If I'm bored, I go and do other stuff than play The Sims like playing another game or keep my house/life (I'm an adult). No one forces us to play. You could try out different challenges if that's your style.

Thanks for the advise! :). I'm going to try challenges. I think they are going to help me. Tho I do wish to have some drama, Since I feel they always happy.
  • peeanggpeeangg Posts: 66 Member
    I need help with this too. It's tough having consciously make drama happen when there's hardly any consequences or reactions. I try to combat this by basing characters off stereotypes like the nerd and jock and have them act out all the soap opera tropes but through gameplay.

There's switched at birth, good vs evil twins, bad parents, cheating, lots of cheating, secret pregnancies, lots of death, murder, fights, betrayals, friends having a falling out, kicking someone out of another person's life, blackmail, gossip, woohooing with the maid/butler, trying for babies with everyone, LGBT affairs, having kids get taken away by social services, aliens, vampires, letting fires kill people, best enemies become friends, good guy becomes evil, bad guy becomes good, antiheroes, deadbeat parents, having rival clubs, bullies, kicking someone out of a club, becoming the leader of a club in a coup, cowplants, and all that.

I like to use Shakespeare and Game of Thrones and dramas like that to rip off of and recreate in game.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,428 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »

Wow that was fun. :D It seems interesting, I hope it happens in my game to, do you trigger these alien abductions? While the active careers in get to work do trigger it, They aren't in my storyline currently, so I can't use them. I even set the Abduction to high settings in MCC and still get nothing. :/
    I think having a high logic skill and using the telescope to see what’s out there triggers it. Happened to him and his son, it makes me annoyed of aliens and am scared to logic skill with my male sims now.
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    There are a lot of challenges you could try that make for different gameplay! I've wanted to try the decade challenge for a while. If having a lot of babies ia your thing, the 100 baby challenge which is pretty challenging.

Setting goals and limitations for yourself could be interesting. Try to get all of the achievements, or find all of the collectibles. Maybe play with traits you're not used to.

Maybe have a sim that doesn't necessarily get married right away? Maybe they're more focused on other aspects of their life or are just unlucky in love. Then you can have them date around more.

I'm personally not the "breaking up marriages" type of player, I'm usually too attached to my couples for that, BUT if you're bored you could kill one off and do a whole arc on your other sim finding love again (and if there are kids involved, of course there's the whole single parent aspect).
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited May 2018
    The reactions leave a lot to be desired but if you look at yourself as "author"of the game you can force the reactions from your characters and create a dramatic story. They definitely need to add a balance of reactions that is more along the lines of Sims 3. I tried Sims 2 recently and realized their reactions were almost too strong at times. However I would prefer stronger reactions to barely non-existant ones. However I am ultimately in charge of where the stories and drama goes which makes it fun for me!
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    The reactions leave a lot to be desired but if you look at yourself as "author"of the game you can force the reactions from your characters and create a dramatic story.

To add to what Alan said about being the author of your own story, have you ever thought of sharing on here or on a personal blog? I personally have all of my screenshots (and little blurbs) on my Tumblr blog which makes it a bit more fun sometimes. I get to share my gameplay with people and it sort of gives me a purpose when I'm feeling the boredom creeping on.

You can check out the legacies right here in the forums for some inspiration (and people have links to their personal blogs sometimes).

• ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    edited May 2018
    None of my Sims are faitful when I play TS4. They cheat all the time. Family members come and go.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I have one sim that his intention is to spread his ginger hair everywhere. He hooks up with all the ginger haired ladies and leaves them with a surprise. I think he is up to 15 children now. We are still on generation 1. He is helping raise 6 of them so far and has one other "family" that he is helping raise with two mothers living together with their 4 children of his.
    We had a unexpected death of one teen. (electrocuted while repairing a dishwasher). I saved as and will play that senario later lol.
    I think the generation 2 males will do the same thing and see how many townies end up with ginger hair and related.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I have plenty of drama in my game just now. Don is married in my game, but is also working on the Serial Romantic aspiration. He is at a nightclub in Windenburg where he, before entering, used a bold pick-up line on Victor Feng. Going inside, Lily Feng (Vic's wife) arrived and kissed her husband. Don, who was in the midst of flirting with someone else, saw that and is now sad for two days. Because Victor dared kiss his own wife. Don got jealous. After one pick-up line, he apparently considered him and Vic an item :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Most of my cheats are sneaky types and know how to avoid drama.. but when I feel like doing the drama I bring out my my evil sims. They will go from house to house and basically woo a spouse in front of the other one (after a little sneaky romance build up to assure victory). They they just sit back and watch the fireworks and spur it on when the time is right. Had husbands die from cardiac explosions (Eric Lewis is easy). I play this way mostly when I'm not feeling like making a story or doing anything creative in the game cause it's fun in its way.
    egTcBMc.png
  • MonkorpioMonkorpio Posts: 18 Member
    Well, let's just say there are a lot of half-siblings running around my town.
    Other than that, I once played a challenge in which I tried to humanize every Vamp in the game using that one drink (I forget what it's called). I also like to get sims turned into Vamps, and I also create dramatic love triangles and enemies. I do nothing but wreak chaos throughout the town.
    I also had one sim, that I still play as sometimes, who was married to Summer Holiday (who was cheating on him with Travis Scott and also a vampire) and he tried to impregnate as many people as he could. If I have a couple I actually like, I usually just have them live out a nice life. I'll occasionally make drama that has no consequence in the game, but exists in my mind.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2018
    I usualy don't have much real drama in my game, my married Sims don't cheat, nobody running around impregnating anything that walks, etc. The most drama I've ever had is when I play the Asylum challenge. But even that can get a bit stale. Watching Sims pee themselves, talk to objects, kick over the trash can, get in fights, pass out, etc. over and over can get a bit tedious. The most entertaining drama in an Asylum challenge is when they start fires from low cooking skills. But that only happened once. So last night/early morning I decided to spice things up a bit.

I had my controlled inmate get romantically involved with another inmate and then she cheated on him with yet another inmate. I felt awful about it though after the first guy ended up very sad, crying in his bed, etc. So she's 'just friends' with him and is engaged to the other guy now.

Anyway, there's no double beds in the Asylum, all singles, so they were running off for a bit of woohoo in those bushes that came with Get Together, I call them 'Woopee' bushes. lol The Asylum is on the island in Windenburg so there's a lot of them around, but some distance from their lot. I decided to put in a closet for them to use instead. It's a hoot watching all the other inmates (including her former lover) stand around and cheer when they're in there. lol

Another thing I did was have my controlled inmate beat up another inmate because he was beating the stuffings out of Blarfy for hours and hours every day. Lorraine is childish and Blarfy is her friend, I just couldn't take it anymore watching the guy punch and shove the poor defenseless bear.

She was just going to 'practice fighting' at first with him, but he kept winning and then laughing at her losing! Which caused some more drama on my part. Made me angry since she's Level 10 in Fitness and this Dude is overweight and lazy. How'd he win? So she provoked him until the fight option came up and they fought. That time she won! Yay! \o/ lol

When she was flirty, I had her make a couple batches of flirty cookies for all the inmates to enjoy. I was hoping to cause a couple inmates to hook up. Alas, it didn't happen. They got flirty alright, but didn't act on it with each other, just themselves in the mirror. lol

I know it's against the rules, but Lorraine has the hot-headed trait and frequently gets angry. She has the painter aspiration now so I was thinking about having her paint an angry painting when she's in the mood and hang it up in the asylum just for kicks. ;)
    MelsieYT wrote: »
    alan650111 wrote: »
    The reactions leave a lot to be desired but if you look at yourself as "author"of the game you can force the reactions from your characters and create a dramatic story.

To add to what Alan said about being the author of your own story, have you ever thought of sharing on here or on a personal blog? I personally have all of my screenshots (and little blurbs) on my Tumblr blog which makes it a bit more fun sometimes. I get to share my gameplay with people and it sort of gives me a purpose when I'm feeling the boredom creeping on.

You can check out the legacies right here in the forums for some inspiration (and people have links to their personal blogs sometimes).

I had tons of picture of my sims moment this summer(Its currently summer where I lived, and I never thought of that. Maybe I could try that. I'm going to try to create a imgur account. It seems its the only way to upload pictures. I never had uploaded a photo on the forums before.
    @Nindigo wrote: »
    I have plenty of drama in my game just now. Don is married in my game, but is also working on the Serial Romantic aspiration. He is at a nightclub in Windenburg where he, before entering, used a bold pick-up line on Victor Feng. Going inside, Lily Feng (Vic's wife) arrived and kissed her husband. Don, who was in the midst of flirting with someone else, saw that and is now sad for two days. Because Victor dared kiss his own wife. Don got jealous. After one pick-up line, he apparently considered him and Vic an item :D

That is one huge night! hahaha Its een long seen I tried jelousy, I am actually thinking of creating a romantic club now for my sims wife. It seems pretty intersting to try out.

I usualy don't have much real drama in my game, my married Sims don't cheat, nobody running around impregnating anything that walks, etc. The most drama I've ever had is when I play the Asylum challenge. But even that can get a bit stale. Watching Sims pee themselves, talk to objects, kick over the trash can, get in fights, pass out, etc. over and over can get a bit tedious. The most entertaining drama in an Asylum challenge is when they start fires from low cooking skills. But that only happened once. So last night/early morning I decided to spice things up a bit.

I had my controlled inmate get romantically involved with another inmate and then she cheated on him with yet another inmate. I felt awful about it though after the first guy ended up very sad, crying in his bed, etc. So she's 'just friends' with him and is engaged to the other guy now.

Anyway, there's no double beds in the Asylum, all singles, so they were running off for a bit of woohoo in those bushes that came with Get Together, I call them 'Woopee' bushes. lol The Asylum is on the island in Windenburg so there's a lot of them around, but some distance from their lot. I decided to put in a closet for them to use instead. It's a hoot watching all the other inmates (including her former lover) stand around and cheer when they're in there. lol

Another thing I did was have my controlled inmate beat up another inmate because he was beating the stuffings out of Blarfy for hours and hours every day. Lorraine is childish and Blarfy is her friend, I just couldn't take it anymore watching the guy punch and shove the poor defenseless bear.

She was just going to 'practice fighting' at first with him, but he kept winning and then laughing at her losing! Which caused some more drama on my part. Made me angry since she's Level 10 in Fitness and this Dude is overweight and lazy. How'd he win? So she provoked him until the fight option came up and they fought. That time she won! Yay! \o/ lol

When she was flirty, I had her make a couple batches of flirty cookies for all the inmates to enjoy. I was hoping to cause a couple inmates to hook up. Alas, it didn't happen. They got flirty alright, but didn't act on it with each other, just themselves in the mirror. lol

I know it's against the rules, but Lorraine has the hot-headed trait and frequently gets angry. She has the painter aspiration now so I was thinking about having her paint an angry painting when she's in the mood and hang it up in the asylum just for kicks. ;)

That's some drama you have there. I love it. I migh ttry having to complete the fitness skill, It looks interesting based on the events :)
    @peeangg wrote: »
    I need help with this too. It's tough having consciously make drama happen when there's hardly any consequences or reactions. I try to combat this by basing characters off stereotypes like the nerd and jock and have them act out all the soap opera tropes but through gameplay.

There's switched at birth, good vs evil twins, bad parents, cheating, lots of cheating, secret pregnancies, lots of death, murder, fights, betrayals, friends having a falling out, kicking someone out of another person's life, blackmail, gossip, woohooing with the maid/butler, trying for babies with everyone, LGBT affairs, having kids get taken away by social services, aliens, vampires, letting fires kill people, best enemies become friends, good guy becomes evil, bad guy becomes good, antiheroes, deadbeat parents, having rival clubs, bullies, kicking someone out of a club, becoming the leader of a club in a coup, cowplants, and all that.

I like to use Shakespeare and Game of Thrones and dramas like that to rip off of and recreate in game.

Thank You so much for this tips, there are so many of them definitely going to try them out.
    @Reksoh wrote: »
    i like to use the "hook up" "trash talk" and "talk up" options to create drama amongst other sims in my game.

I forgot about using those interactions! Thank you for reminding them. I had a blast breaking up tons of NPC relationships with this and it seems its time to do it again hahaha. Thank You.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    So..... I had been making families for ages now and after one genaration I get bored with playing them until I realized that there is not much happening. They always live in a "happily ever after life" and I can't seem to find anything to have drama in my game. I tred cheating once, but after they kinda watered down the jelousy after they made them strong on 2015 I can't seem to do it unless a they had a jealous trait. So how do guys keep drama in the game? What do you do? What are the events that you mostly do dramas? I'm curious! :)

Two of my sims- that I don't play as- that were born to sims I used to play as left their wives and children for older men! One of the boys even has kids by two different women!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    I originally posted this in another thread, but I'm just gonna leave it here as well :smile:

A simming mentality that I first saw lurking on the forums, is to just let things happen. Take the good with the bad - it makes gameplay more interesting and dramatic! :smile:

Here is a snippet of what happened recently because of that mentality:

Talia (4th gen) had just been crushed and cheated on by her old high school sweetheart, but then she met her perfect match, a doctor who loved and adored her. They went on vacation to Selvadorada, where they spent the night on the jungle cliff, relaxed at the spa and ate good food.

10q9aqe.jpg

One evening at his villa, they had such a good time that he died of laughter!

w0lrvm.jpg

And as it turns out, he had a cruel, separated wife that Talia did not know about. This woman took the house and all her money. Talia did not have a job, and had no one to turn to. She lived for a while in the Windenburg forest-side, fishing to survive, determined to do right by the love of her life.

1zyu9dy.png

She saved up enough money for a ticket to Selvadorada, where she would bury the body where they fell in love, and then finding the mythical treasure for redemption and a new start in life! It was truly a trip for empowerment and becoming her true, strong self :smile:

106ilv4.jpg
    .. She nearly died in that temple, with no food, money or resources. But with a bit of luck she managed to find the treasure!

Talia moved to the city and adopted a beautiful son. .. He later died on spring break, but that's a whole other story.

2d8l4l3.png

Anyway... Normally, I would have seen dr. McSteamy getting hysterical and gotten him to cool down, and they would have lived a normal life. But since I let it happen, I had one of the most entertaining sim experiences I've had in The Sims for a long time :smile:
    I originally posted this in another thread, but I'm just gonna leave it here as well :smile:

A simming mentality that I first saw lurking on the forums, is to just let things happen. Take the good with the bad - it makes gameplay more interesting and dramatic! :smile:

Here is a snippet of what happened recently because of that mentality:

Talia (4th gen) had just been crushed and cheated on by her old high school sweetheart, but then she met her perfect match, a doctor who loved and adored her. They went on vacation to Selvadorada, where they spent the night on the jungle cliff, relaxed at the spa and ate good food.

10q9aqe.jpg

One evening at his villa, they had such a good time that he died of laughter!

w0lrvm.jpg

And as it turns out, he had a cruel, separated wife that Talia did not know about. This woman took the house and all her money. Talia did not have a job, and had no one to turn to. She lived for a while in the Windenburg forest-side, fishing to survive, determined to do right by the love of her life.

1zyu9dy.png

She saved up enough money for a ticket to Selvadorada, where she would bury the body where they fell in love, and then finding the mythical treasure for redemption and a new start in life! It was truly a trip for empowerment and becoming her true, strong self :smile:

106ilv4.jpg
    .. She nearly died in that temple, with no food, money or resources. But with a bit of luck she managed to find the treasure!

Talia moved to the city and adopted a beautiful son. .. He later died on spring break, but that's a whole other story.

2d8l4l3.png

Anyway... Normally, I would have seen dr. McSteamy getting hysterical and gotten him to cool down, and they would have lived a normal life. But since I let it happen, I had one of the most entertaining sim experiences I've had in The Sims for a long time :smile:

Wow that was an amazing drama you got there. Maybe I am a bit of a control freak. I don't really don't let things happen that much, and that tip that you gave is definitely something that I can use. Thank You <3<3
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    For me, I kind of get an idea in my head or a story that I want to tell & I set the tone & then let the game drive what happens. Like in my Not So Berry Legacy Challenge Save, I'm in generation 3. My heir, Juniper's husband was cheating with her aunt, Saskia. Juniper's mom, Soren, caught them....& so I had her go to Saskia's apartment & confront her. Soren & Saskia got into it:
    a49SwQS.png
    0gZpQjU.png
    j82z3iD.png

Saskia was a NPC so I wasn't controlling her. I had Soren go into the city, & somehow Saskia caught the stove on fire & died.
    TWwVrFa.png

Soren never told Juniper about her husband's cheating considering Saskia's death. Soren ended up dying from hysteria & so I was fully into generation 3 at this point. Juniper's husband, Jagger was at the club & Saskia's ghost was there every time. Jagger started getting whims to get engaged & get married to Saskia....so I pretended that this was his true love. Juniper ended up finding out about Jagger & Saskia as she caught him cheating at the club....& went up to him & slapped him:
    56cqKm3.png
    xy8mF6i.png

Juniper & Jagger are now divorced & I moved out Jagger. Even though I'm playing NSB & there's specific rules for the heir (Juniper)....I turned aging off & rotated to Jagger. I had him get all the ingredients to make ambrosia so he could bring back the love of his life!

I didn't plan on ever divorcing Juniper & Jagger as they were friends since childhood, grew up together, married, & had 5 kids:
    mYIH1Dm.png
    axoRKf6.png
    sSCMGvA.png
    31Xr4mu.png
    sykHBjL.png

But Jagger kept getting these whims to marry Saskia....so I decided to roll with that. I thought it might be fun to bring her back to life as I've only brought a Sim back to life once, which was years ago.

Sorry my post was so long! I usually get an idea in my head, like Soren confronting her sister Saskia....& I let the game drive everything else. I had no idea she would die or that her ghost would keep showing up everywhere the husband went. But I used that messy drama to tell a story.
  • PRSJMSPRSJMS Posts: 66 Member
    I only started playing with my own families almost exclusively in sims 4. I miss the storylines of the old games. I've never been any good at creating the drama from scratch so I get bored really quickly. Recently, though, I've been taking inspiration from the old games instead and started playing with the premades again. Let's start with the Goths.

At the moment, Bella is having an affair with an alien she met at the bar. I made it so that she met the alien, was in awe, so she started to look for a way to get to Sixam. I thought this fit in with her being a secret agent, since no one would question her spending time away since she does a lot anyway. She still loves Mortimer, but Bella being Bella, she loves the occult and the unknown. Mortimer is working his way up to being an iconic author. I am planning on Bella running away to live with her alien lover for a little while (all of this is inspired by Sims 2 storyline lol). I recreated Bella's brother, Michael Bachelor. He's a superstar athlete. At the moment, the Calientes are spending lots of time with him, showing up to all his crazy parties. Dina is going to marry him, take his money, then she is going to kill him while Bella is away. Then she will work her way into the Goth's home, taking advantage of distraught Mortimer, bless him. Cassandra and Alexander can't stand her, so Cass will move out. I think she will end up a vampire, attracted to the occult like her mother. She is seeing Lilith at the moment, who will be the one to change her. They'll live together a while but eventually she will end up living in her own mini Goth manor with some cats and herbal garden in Forgotten Hollow. I just liked the idea of having a Goth be a vampire, and Cassandra has always been my favourite. Alexander will be the one to carry on the family name. He and his mother shared a love for space and he always wondered if she had found a way to get up there. Eager to find her, he's going to end up an Astronaut (although I might put him in the scientist career for a while, not sure.) He will marry the Specter girl, can't remember her name right now. They'll have a daughter called Lolita (and some other kids with other names I'll pull from the Goth wiki page). I'm thinking that Bella will come back, having got bored of the alien life, and will see what has happened to her family. Cassandra will have figured out that Dina was responsible for the death of her uncle and plans to do the same to her father. Bella and Cassandra will band together and Cass will use her vampire powers to get rid of Dina once and for all :) Bella and Mortimer will spend the last of their days together. Mortimer will forgive her because Bella has always been the only woman for him.

I'm having tonnes of fun with this, more than I have since the launch of this game. I'm going to do something with all the families, although some might end up just filling spaces (the Specters, for example, I have no interest in them except the girl who will marry into the Goths. The Specters were always spooky in old games so it seems perfect.) As far as the other Calientes, I'm not sure. I'm thinking that Nina will have Don's baby, and Katrina will kick him out and help raise her new grandchild. The only other ideas I have at the moment are with some of the families in Windenburg. Luna Villareal will marry Malcom Landgraab, because money likes money. She's a sweet girl though, and it will be an arranged marriage of sorts - they won't like each other much in reality, because Malcom is a little plum. Hugo will give up his inheritence to live with his girlfriend, Yuki Baer (his father doesn't approve of their nerd lifestyle, and Hugo doesn't really want anything to do with his father since he suspects him of murdering his mother). The youngest, Max, in my mind witnessed the murder, and that's why he's so evil. He will be the heir, though I don't know yet who he will marry. I like the idea of the youngest girl from the...blond family... the Burgeses? I can't remember. She's a kind girl and maybe she will see the good in him. I think I'll make her a figure skater when seasons comes out, and her older sister is going to move to the big city to be a star when she is still a teenager. She'll be involved with the other teenage boy in the neighbourhood, can't remember his name either! :P He's a meanie, so that's something her and her best friend Luna will have in common as they get older - awful boyfriends. I feel a little guilty, but it's more dramatic this way, lol. One of the girls, maybe Luna, will have an affair with Sergio, who will be living with his wife Siobhan and his parents (who I moved in from the gallery). He kind of just married Siobhan because it was the thing to do, what with them both being affluent and Siobhan pretty much arranged the entire thing anyway.

The Hecking family has just adopted a beautiful toddler called Yasmine. It's a cute little family and I love it, though it's really stressful since I'm trying to get them up the career ladder as well as having to raise both a toddler and look after the dog.

I'm all out of ideas! Don't know what I'll do with the rest of them :) but we'll see. If anyone read all of this, well done lol.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I really don't.
    Never been much of a "drama" person. I just let my sims live happy lives. The closest thing to drama I've done in Sims 4 is to make sure all the Caliente women were pregnant at the same time with Don's kids.
    But that was done off hand, just for fun, and never impacted the game because I never played that household after setting that up. I just wanted goodlooking sims for my children to marry.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek