Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Like One Dislike

2...Next

Comments

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited June 2018
    Like: Practically everything outside of Live mode

Dislike: The Sims themselves are more frustrating than not. Too similar. Too difficult to control at times. Too little personality. Too few individualized wants (and no fears) based on traits. So far, no likes/dislikes or strong attraction/revulsion to specific Sims. Sims treat friends and enemies exactly the same -- Cool 'n' the Gang, all day, e'ryday.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited June 2018
    Like: create a sim, always a breath of fresh air compared to CAS in TS3.

Dislike: lack of customisation - you end up relying a lot on recolours so you don't feel too restricted by the lack of options.
    Post edited by aaronjc123 on
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Like: CAS
    Dislike: No attraction system. Sims can flirt with anyone (Turn on/Turn off or something similar)
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Like: Vampires, CAS, pets
    Dislike: Toddlers
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • prism_popprism_pop Posts: 61 Member
    Like: The design of the game in general. Cartoony, oh yeahhh :D
    Dislike: The design of the houses that come with the game :/ it feels like they're an afterthought.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Like - Graphics, multitasking
    Dislike - Not enough danger/fear or Sims reacting to bad things that happy; the happy emotions overpower any "negative" emotions too easily
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Like: Create a Style
    Dislike: The character of The Sims 4, I guess you could say.

To explain my dislike; it's a combination of things making up that character. The cartoony, at times plastic look combined with a lack of variety and creativity. The over exaggerated expressions. The happy yet overly emotional chatter box sims with no personality. The overall goofy childishness. There's nothing wrong with goofy or childishness but there's more to life than that.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • DestrxDestrx Posts: 49 Member
    Likes: The Sims 4's clean appearance and more "human" art style. I can't even look at The Sims 3 anymore.
    Dislikes: The lack of variety in items, clothing, traits, etc. EA is slowly fixing this with more stuff packs and expansions but I feel that some of the stuff should have been available without 3 different packs to include it.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Like: The Sims 2
    Dislike: All the ones mentioned above, and most likely the ones to come.
  • KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member

Like: How every sim's story is different. We can play any way we want and follow our own goals. What happened in one player's game won't happen in another.

Dislike: Their lack of common sense and intelligence at times; even if they have the intelligent or genius trait(s).
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Like: The additional game play added for families in the parenthood pack. I love seeing this fleshed out.
    Dislike: The amount of time I spend raising character traits slowly only to have a chance card pop up and drain nearly HALF my progress in one of the trait experience containers.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I dislike Vampires only bought it for the objects. I love toddlers and Open for Business EP.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Like: Vampires are really well done.

Dislike: That janky, unbalanced emotion system.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • mggabstermggabster Posts: 4 New Member
    like: how pretty the game is and the attention to detail with trees etc
    dislike: no open worlds, lots of loading screens
  • vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    I have more than one like/dislike, so I will choose the one I have encountered most recently that has never been addressed since the beginning of the game.

Like: How easy it is to build.

Dislike: why do townies look like they have escaped from an asylum? GksQg2iYidkD6Gqf_w1JFzFw1jTUjAkzCoveims337Y.png?s=c938e2acf6e15f41b6651b18a8f6dc0a
    2UFyFUV.png

• vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    aaronjc123 wrote: »
    ElenPink wrote: »
    Like: CAS
    Dislike: 2 packs about pets and we still don't have parrots.

^^ Birds are such underrated animals!!! I would love it if they included parrots. :(

Like: The aesthetics

Dislike: Boring traits, lack of memories

+1 for the birds. Birds are my favourite animal and it's a shame they weren't included in the My First Pet pack.
    This. Pet parakeets,Cockatiels and Parrots are all smart birds and extremely adorable , it’s a shame they didn’t get the love.

Yes I need to create my two Budgie princes in this game, Charles and Winston :D
    2UFyFUV.png